Making topic in market section and then off

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Fallout
Forum Regular

Making topic in market section and then off

... or whoever they go after making a topic.
That's the most stupid thing someone could ever do.
i have two open trades AGAIN, one is like 20h old and the other one is 4-5h old.
both time i brokered right after topic was made, makes me wanna buy AT-s from someone else and mass those two and ppl who have made the same thing in the past. Its just not right.
Starting to wonder why the hell i bother to stay online. If i sell something im important and ppl who trade with me can kiss my cheeks, at least it seems some traders think that way.
Last edited by deni on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread title edited
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Making topic in market section and then off to touch himself

I have the same problem mate...Not fair and not really worth any of my time with some "players" out there...
Bias Admin colour
Fallout
Forum Regular

is easier to say then to do, as im "new" again i don't know who's fast and who will PM me to make a new trade if my old one has expired lol

Also ppl who send out trades should also post that in the forums.
Several times i have brokered and it was canceled cause someone already got all goods from seller and didn't even bother to post about it so others would know :(
Same goes for sellers, post if part or all of your goods is gone already.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

There should be a forum rule preventing such acts!
Bias Admin colour
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

We can not police human stupidity, carelessness, rudeness, or abiquity.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Fallout
Forum Regular

this topic was not made for forum stuff, but for all man and alien kind in this forum to make them think about their action against fellow players.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Making topic in market section and then off

Sorry fallout, but the trading market just isn't what it used to be.

It moves too slow for people like me to take part. If I put up a thread, even with my good trading rep it can still take more than a day to get a reply or a broker. I simply can't stay online that long, because I am a very busy person with lots to do in life. So i'm forced to either post and then leave after an hour or so. Or just simply not trade. Mostly I choose the latter and i'm only trading with people I know and trust on a limited basis via MSN.

Even if I was trading more now via the forums, I could only do it when I am on PPT. Given the length of time it takes for average brokers to be accepted I could get maybe 4-5 trades in a week. No profit in numbers that small. Its a textbook catch 22 situation. Good traders arn't trading because the market is too bad nowadays, but the market wont get better until the good traders start trading again. But they wont until the market is better. I have no idea how we can fix this.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Making topic in market section and then off

Norbe wrote:Sorry fallout, but the trading market just isn't what it used to be.

It moves too slow for people like me to take part. If I put up a thread, even with my good trading rep it can still take more than a day to get a reply or a broker. I simply can't stay online that long, because I am a very busy person with lots to do in life. So i'm forced to either post and then leave after an hour or so. Or just simply not trade. Mostly I choose the latter and i'm only trading with people I know and trust on a limited basis via MSN.

Even if I was trading more now via the forums, I could only do it when I am on PPT. Given the length of time it takes for average brokers to be accepted I could get maybe 4-5 trades in a week. No profit in numbers that small. Its a textbook catch 22 situation. Good traders arn't trading because the market is too bad nowadays, but the market wont get better until the good traders start trading again. But they wont until the market is better. I have no idea how we can fix this.

~Norbe~

well its easy actually, if your a quick trader say so

if your a leasure trader or not going to be online for some time then say so. There are many who trade daily in this manner. I, for example, generaly do my trading with traders who are not instant traders. I do my trading on my 4 days of PPT and taking 12 hrs is perfectly acceptable to me. it how i trade and there are many like me.

but if you want to be an instant trader then be one, and dont jerk people around.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Market Discussion”