The ultimate game solution :)

unseen1
Forum Irregular
ID: 50862
Location: Close to the Black hole drinking tea with black monster

The ultimate game solution :)

So I havent been in this part of the forum for ages now and I have read only small portion of suggested updates so dont go down on me shooting that it was suggested before.Or for all I care go ahead knock yourself out.

First thing is first,what I think its wrong with the game is stateless play,unwinable wars,to cheap attack.
Best solution in my humble opinion would be next:

Attack force should be tied down to defence force.You can only have 50% larger attack force than your defence force.Similar thing as it is done with mercenaries.
If you however are massed and your are stuck with only your attack force then your attack will act like defence(with slightly less ability to defend as they are trained attackers).It is common sense,you cant have a large attack force laying around when your homeland is being invaded.
This would remove sniper play.
Attack and defence planets are way to overpowered.They are free war machine.It is mandatory for them to be cut in power.I would remove them completely from the game as it is forgotten why they were introduce into the game,to be a temporary help to your account not to permanently sustain it.
Attack and defence needs to be cut down to 1/10 of your armed force.So in best you can only double your attack/defence power.
This would remove free massing,farming,warring.It would bring back concern for your resources because again everyone would be loosing them not just attacked side but also would attacker.

Both suggestions implemented would bring back winnable war or at least close to some winnable situation.It would also bring game back from a grave that is located now.And all that isnt required much coding or any major updates.Only few small ones with big affect.

Mine 2 million cents.
Last edited by unseen1 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Game fix

unseen1 wrote:So I havent been in this part of the forum for ages now and I have read only small portion of suggested updates so dont go down on me shooting that it was suggested before.Or for all I care go ahead knock yourself out.

First thing is first,what I think its wrong with the game is stateless play,unwinable wars,to cheap attack.
Best solution in my humble opinion would be next:

Attack force should be tied down to defence force.You can only have 50% larger attack force than your defence force.Similar thing as it is done with mercenaries.
If you however are massed and your are stuck with only your attack force then your attack will act like defence(with slightly less ability to defend as they are trained attackers).It is common sense,you cant have a large attack force laying around when your homeland is being invaded.
This would remove sniper play.
Attack and defence planets are way to overpowered.They are free war machine.It is mandatory for them to be cut in power.I would remove them completely from the game as it is forgotten why they were introduce into the game,to be a temporary help to your account not to permanently sustain it.
Attack and defence needs to be cut down to 1/10 of your armed force.So in best you can only double your attack/defence power.
This would remove free massing,farming,warring.It would bring back concern for your resources because again everyone would be loosing them not just attacked side but also would attacker.

Both suggestions implemented would bring back winnable war or at least close to some winnable situation.It would also bring game back from a grave that is located now.And all that isnt required much coding or any major updates.Only few small ones with big affect.

Mine 2 million cents.

Both have been discussed multiple times. Neither got anywhere, even tho there was alot of intrest in them.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Re: Game fix

Agree with what lore said,

I myself even stated that for every 10bill an attack/def planet gave you should have at least 100-200k supers trained, the idea was turned down,

As for planets being over powered, the higher someone pushes a planet the more they have to train, it also takes 10's of trillions of naq to get a planet to a size that is really feasible to use IMO.

I personally think that ( well it would have only worked before admin made the $$ planet market ) that every 3-6 months 1 random planet from your realm should have imploded, or got hit by a comet or something else, and completely take it out..
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"

Return to “Suggestions Archive”