20%

Total votes: 20
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

More Races

I like to see races like the Nox, Re'Tu, Ori, Wraith, and other StarGate Races that I may missed, and I am not sure what name they should be given when they ascend, Damion may be a possible ascended race for the new races.

Now I am not sure what kind of "special trait" these new races should have, like the Asgard has a Defense trick, Tauri has is better at attacking, Replicators has better covert, and Goa'uld is good in overall stats and have an increase in production.

More races is just a quick idea that popped into my head, I'm not sure it's a really a good idea, since it is a quick thought.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Re: More Races

StarGateMan wrote:I like to see races like the Nox, Re'Tu, Ori, Wraith, and other StarGate Races that I may missed, and I am not sure what name they should be given when they ascend, Damion may be a possible ascended race for the new races.

Now I am not sure what kind of "special trait" these new races should have, like the Asgard has a Defense trick, Tauri has is better at attacking, Replicators has better covert, and Goa'uld is good in overall stats and have an increase in production.

More races is just a quick idea that popped into my head, I'm not sure it's a really a good idea, since it is a quick thought.

Its an idea thats been suggested many, many, many times mate, if you search i'm sure you can find a few of the threads and see why it hasn't happened. ~Thamuz~
GameSquire
Forum Addict

I could imagine there could be a lot of threads about this, it didn't have a chance to take a look, it was a quick idea I thought up of, I wasn't quite sure it was a good idea, cause it does makes things more complicated, the only thing I did like is the idea of more options
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

If more races were added, I would like to see them as extra "Advanced Races".

Maybe make them available individually tied to how many times you have ascended (like 1,3,5,10,20)

It would be another thing to help encourage people to ascend all the way.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
GameSquire
Forum Addict

SJ_Mental wrote:If more races were added, I would like to see them as extra "Advanced Races".

Maybe make them available individually tied to how many times you have ascended (like 1,3,5,10,20)

It would be another thing to help encourage people to ascend all the way.

Thats another thing I forgot to suggest is about the ascended races to :lol:, something like what they did with Damion, they could add a extra Ascended race to two on the server.
Khorest
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Pure Venom
Race: Lich
ID: 1941867

I think this is a great idea, even if it just makes stuff look cooler (i have race changed between advanced races just cos NanoTiMaster sounds cooler than ancient).

Maybe even have things like (duh duh DUH!!!!) the Grace aliens (for those of you that remember early SG-1)

GameSquire
Forum Addict

:lol: I don't know which one I should say, I do like to see something different and have more options, but again, I'm not sure adding more races makes the game more complicated, ascended beings is another idea, makes you want to ascend, again and again, and 2 it doesn't feel like it has very many races, since there are a whole lot more of races on SG-1 and Atlantis.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

personally I think its a bit late in the game to add new races. plus figuring out the techs/advantages for them. All ascended races are basicly equal so not really much point in adding new equal races.

Not totally against it either.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
munkeey
Forum Grunt

like the thinking, this could start race wars again.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

In a way it did happen, but some of the players decided to become something from Star Wars. I've became "The Canadian" I would of called myself "The Canadian Tollan" but there wasn't enough sapces.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”