Dark Brotherhood Vs Drunken Monkies

Weapons at maximum
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Dark Brotherhood Vs Drunken Monkies

how the hell do i have 3 accounts?
i played on Lord Sithis, which is now deleted, didnt trade men over or naq.. then Brought Replimagnis account, for about a week, and built up the account, and then swapped with Tunnel Rat as he wanted to swap.

No naq or men was traded so, where the hell did you get 80k army from.

Like i said, trade accounts all you like, you'll have the same amount of problems i do, i cant attack any of them accounts, and if i was doing what you do, (giving naq to each other) i wouldnt be able to as i can attack them accounts as there have been used on the same IP.

So as i said before, sign into each others accounts, then see how fast you crumble without your given naq.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

"then u guys declare war and rip them to shreds, Wow, you guys are so tremendously good at the game, it almost makes me cry."

um scoob talk about getting facts correct,i think you missed your meds again,DB started a war,we never fired a shot til they declared war.
the server was at peace and no one was worse for ware.

As for the traitors well in due time they will be dealt with as account numbers have been recorded so they can change names all they want, they will still be getting their due.

again this from a guy who cant even take out his own trash let alone spare 1 man in defence of his alliance,yet has no problem bashing them. :smt046 :smt043

"If you didnt have so many that were not in your alliance feeding you all naq all the time it might have even been a fair fight, but when probably a quarter of DB at the time were spies for DM and if not were friends and would not attack any of DM well then DB got what they had coming to them.
umm well ya know scoob we were at peace,so why wouldnt DB and DM members become friends,ya know allies tend to do that,and oh as for naq
well lets see members of DB claim to have alot of players on the server giving them naq and aid if needed,unlike some we stick to our alliance,and what is given is repayed.
go back under your rock,yet another superman that spouted off to help the DB war cause yet,sat back while they were layed waist and did nothing and then say they got what they had commin while wearing there tags LOLZ my hero!
=D>

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

Scooby doo scooby doo where are you scooby doo. hhahahahahha

The con artist himself speaks. Im not wrench im not scrubs hell im not scooby either i may be playing scrappys account today.
ImageImage
DCLXVI
Forum Newbie

scobby you are correct it was ttsaga it was not cov you sold it was your attack units you sold to put into defence. as far as anything else you are either wrong or lieing. knda like the post in these forums that said you were quiting. I did mass your target by myself. and i was not the going around crying to anyone that would listen. and why reapear now. you havn't even fired a shot in this war.
DCLXVI
Forum Newbie

don't get mad siths. you are the one setting the rules. i already know you can't do math. if you could we might actualy be in trouble. so i will do the math for you. i was speaking for myself
but i'll use you accounts

3 acounts not played for 1 week. (i know you played cause you lost over 7k units and tunnel rat stayed on ppt) this will give mins

turns
start with your first acount. siths
forget all the turns you actualy played and got 47 turns instead of 5
1 week = 7days*24 hours*2 turns per hour*5 number of turns = 1680 rested turn per acount

so in this example 3 acounts would earn 5040 turns. (i know that this is low number cause it doesn't account for any time that a person plays and i know that repis acount had more than 1689 turns when you got same as with tunnelrats.) 5040 turns is a greater amount than the limit put on turns for origns even for main. so in one week you had more turns avalible to you than any one else in game.
edit: just realized you wouldn't understand the above. you used all turns on one account. then the acount you bought and finally the account you traded.

units work the same way that turns do based on up. all that time you were losing units tunnel rat was gaining and so was replis acount. don't remeber your exact numbers but you had lost down to 3k and then were able to use replis units (don't matter if you did anything with them you could have)
then you got tunnelrats units. so add all the units you lost to this war through all the accounts you played then you will get a number way bigger than anyone could of had of gotten. add in all the units you didn't use. you wanted to be able to build faster guess you found it.

I won't get into naq. those numbers are huge.

so don't get angery cause even with more turns and units and naq than anyone on server your still not number one. i was just saying if i did the same thing you did your losses would be monsterous. and if a few players all did the same thing we could literaly wipe out the server.

i don't know if admin gary will find a way to track, log, and block this type of play but if not why not use it to our advantage. DM is always open to learning new things.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

I see what your saying, and people do that on main.. Whats the difference?

I Deleted Lord Sithis, and started playin on RepliMagnis.
Account when i got it was at.
2500 Turns (Max)
15k Untrained
1 Attacker
173 Unit Production
9mill Bank..

I didnt train any men on that account, and only used 500 Turns,
When i handed it over to Tunnel Rat, It was on
2300+ Turns
16k Untrained
1 Attacker
190 Unit Production
11mill Bank.

Not my fault that the biggest account wanted to give me his..
When i recived the account, it had 3 Turns.

And mostly the whole army untrained.
Only think that was trained was 3k In Anti Covert.
and 600 Defenders

Rest i have build up.
I havnt even attacked you guys with the account, ive just let you all attack me. Only thing ive built was a defense.

People buy and sell accounts all the time in main.
Period.

Soo just the moaning, about the accounts, and get back to topic, as this is the War thread.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

lord_sithis wrote:I see what your saying, and people do that on main.. Whats the difference?

I Deleted Lord Sithis, and started playin on RepliMagnis.
Account when i got it was at.
2500 Turns (Max)
15k Untrained
1 Attacker
173 Unit Production
9mill Bank..

I didnt train any men on that account, and only used 500 Turns,
When i handed it over to Tunnel Rat, It was on
2300+ Turns
16k Untrained
1 Attacker
190 Unit Production
11mill Bank.

Not my fault that the biggest account wanted to give me his..
When i recived the account, it had 3 Turns.

And mostly the whole army untrained.
Only think that was trained was 3k In Anti Covert.
and 600 Defenders

Rest i have build up.
I havnt even attacked you guys with the account, ive just let you all attack me. Only thing ive built was a defense.

People buy and sell accounts all the time in main.
Period.

Soo just the moaning, about the accounts, and get back to topic, as this is the War thread.

The difference with main and origins is that every asset is already tradeable on main, you can't trade anything on origins which is the whole point of Origins. Are you saying that you want origins to be like main and everything is tradeable? ~T~
DCLXVI
Forum Newbie

moaning hahahahaha.
I was trying to help you out siths. first two sentences of my first post regarding this matter." i think i will help you out siths. I know what happened with the mutiple acounts."

your reply
"how the hell do i have 3 accounts?"

who's being pissy?
you keep trying to put all your garbage on me and my alliance.

i don't play main. so i didn't even think about it. this is a great way to fight a war. for me it is a compliment to you that you were able to teach me a new way to fight in this war. If this new stragety is ok i will use it. I don't see it as against the rules (tho it ought to be) just a dirty way to play and i don't mind getting dirty.

this is about the war and a stragety i see you useing to fight it.
or would you rather disscuss the aliances memberships?
maybe you could post here why alot of your players joined DM after you started this war. Or, we could disscuss how to work for and with an alliance, vers 4 people (five if you count scooby) forcing the other 20+ people into a war they never wanted.
We could even talk about why your account lost as many units as it did. Or we could talk about where you went wrong overall and how baddly that hurt everyone in your alliance.
or we could bring up the first nap you were given and why it was broken by your allince.

i don't see a difference between what you do with your account(s) and the war we are in. your account is what is fighting this war after all.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

@ ~Thamuz~
Gary Said we are allowed to trade.. Accounts was under that catagory.
Hense the reason some people started to sell accounts.

I brought the accounts.

Gary also said this was a limited run only.

@DCLXVI
I apoligise for how can i say, Pissie Ness? as you called it.

As you said this is a war game, gary said trading is allowed, i took advantage of this.
DCLXVI wrote: i don't play main. so i didn't even think about it. this is a great way to fight a war. for me it is a compliment to you that you were able to teach me a new way to fight in this war. If this new stragety is ok i will use it. I don't see it as against the rules (tho it ought to be) just a dirty way to play and i don't mind getting dirty.

As i said, gary said this is a limited thing only, trading will be restricted again soon.

DCLXVI wrote:maybe you could post here why alot of your players joined DM after you started this war.

Yea, i went to war because of a couple of reasons.
1) When we went into this PACT, we always set out to betray DM.
2) The Game Was Dying, and i wanted to breath life into it.
3) Most of our members were Either, Inactive or untrust worthy

The Reason why most of them left, was because they felt betrayed as we didnt inform them, which was like 3 members.

DCLXVI wrote:We could even talk about why your account lost as many units as it did.

Thats because i trained over half my army into Covert, 8k Total Covert, So that i could Mass ~Vengeance and shrink his army size considerably, as he had 11k Men Total Trained, between Covert n Anti Covert, Seemed like a good loss to me.

And it worked to how i wanted it to, i took out a hell alot of his men.

DCLXVI wrote: or we could bring up the first nap you were given and why it was broken by your allince.

Because we spyed on one of your members, to see stats.
As one of your members spyed on us, yet you didnt know about this, nor did we bring it up as we didnt find it relevant. Hense the reason we spyed back.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

lord_sithis wrote:@ ~Thamuz~
Gary Said we are allowed to trade.. Accounts was under that catagory.
Hense the reason some people started to sell accounts.

I brought the accounts.

Gary also said this was a limited run only.

@DCLXVI
I apoligise for how can i say, Pissie Ness? as you called it.

As you said this is a war game, gary said trading is allowed, i took advantage of this.
DCLXVI wrote: i don't play main. so i didn't even think about it. this is a great way to fight a war. for me it is a compliment to you that you were able to teach me a new way to fight in this war. If this new stragety is ok i will use it. I don't see it as against the rules (tho it ought to be) just a dirty way to play and i don't mind getting dirty.

As i said, gary said this is a limited thing only, trading will be restricted again soon.

DCLXVI wrote:maybe you could post here why alot of your players joined DM after you started this war.

Yea, i went to war because of a couple of reasons.
1) When we went into this PACT, we always set out to betray DM.
2) The Game Was Dying, and i wanted to breath life into it.
3) Most of our members were Either, Inactive or untrust worthy

The Reason why most of them left, was because they felt betrayed as we didnt inform them, which was like 3 members.

DCLXVI wrote:We could even talk about why your account lost as many units as it did.

Thats because i trained over half my army into Covert, 8k Total Covert, So that i could Mass ~Vengeance and shrink his army size considerably, as he had 11k Men Total Trained, between Covert n Anti Covert, Seemed like a good loss to me.

And it worked to how i wanted it to, i took out a hell alot of his men.

DCLXVI wrote: or we could bring up the first nap you were given and why it was broken by your allince.

Because we spyed on one of your members, to see stats.
As one of your members spyed on us, yet you didnt know about this, nor did we bring it up as we didnt find it relevant. Hense the reason we spyed back.

Lol, what i think AG had in mind was the cross server trading of resources, eg. naq in main for naq in origins, not burning all your uu in a war then buying another account or swapping them around like there trading cards then carrying on. The whole point of origins is the slow growth and having to use tactics to fight a war instead of just buying more uu, AT and naq like main. there wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have an account and then bought one, but the fact that you started the war with 1 account used all the uu up on it in a war then bought another 1 is just plain wrong. (~Thamuz~ Stops typing at this point and goes to make a post in the buying accounts section for 6 accounts to have on hold to use when all his uu is used up on the account he has :roll: he'll have the log on details but won't use them till then)
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Thamuz, trading had no limits, if gary said no account trading then he would of said that.

End of the day, Orgins does not support giving of Naq, so the only other way is attacking a user.

So trading Accounts is perfectly fine.
I was never at one point using two accounts at the same time.

Once i had the details of the other account i put that one in Vaction, and shortly after deleted.

Then with tunnel Rat, we simply traded.

Like i said, go ahead and trade account with each other. Have the IP issue that im currently getting.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

lord_sithis wrote:Thamuz, trading had no limits, if gary said no account trading then he would of said that.

End of the day, Orgins does not support giving of Naq, so the only other way is attacking a user.

Once i had the details of the other account i put that one in Vaction, and shortly after deleted.

Like i said, go ahead and trade account with each other. Have the IP issue that im currently getting.

Just because something isn't said doesn't make it right, all you've done is find a loophole in a game where all accounts in it have limited resources to fight with, so that you can now fight with unlimited resources. I really don't think that the game makers intended this when they brought this game into being. Its basically just ruining the game. :(
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

~Thamuz~ wrote:
lord_sithis wrote:Thamuz, trading had no limits, if gary said no account trading then he would of said that.

just a tip,when speaking about multi accounts its normally not a wise thing to include the above statement as it does imply that you are attempting to,trade,hit or otherwise use multipal accounts even if innocent.
as per,put life into game,you caused many of your own to leave it.
we do however thank you for the 14 new members you pushed our way.
one downfall to your master plan sithis,we dont leave a player down even when we know they are passin intel its part of the game.
and as many who joined us in this time of growth have discovered,you and scoobs babel reguarding our ways has been proven wrong yet again.
so superman if we are all done bla bla bla-n can this DB alliance actually do something besides die?
naaaaa :smt046 :smt043
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
DCLXVI
Forum Newbie

i accept our appology siths. not easy to say you were in the wrong (like myself with scooby) the fact you hate me dosn't make it easier (just like scooby).

now just because i have seen contradictions in your post i would like to know why you hate DM so much.

we didn't betray our alliance. we didn't betray a pact that was formed in good faith. members that were thought to be cheating were quickly removed from our group. (make it to the top fairly) there was no complaing about how we maintained our top ranks when we did it for you. noone said oh no don't do that for me. befor our pact, members that weren't so active droped the alliance so that they were not as big of a target. it was a way to help protect them.

remember how DM started. top ranked players kind got together. it wasn't a group of players that made it to the top, it was the other way around. players that made it to the top joined the group.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Vengeance, This is what i mean..
When we first hit you, me and marisha both couldnt hit you as we are on the same network.

As it would say, war is already raging from this location.
Hense the reason we both didnt hit you.

DCLXVI
i never said i hate you, just dislike the alliance you are in..
Since the game started ive always disliked dRUNK mONKIES, and it all started when they restricted us from growing and constantly massed us, when we became a threat, i myself was massed several times, and other members where massed multiple times.

Hense the reason Vengeance has stayed ontop for so long, as he had top covert, he sabbed/assinated anyone that came close to his level, then it came near impossible to actually hurt him, thats the reason we failed so bad last time we went mass him.

Then we had scooby come along and wanted to join us, which we was going to accept, then a couple of hours later, we have an email saying you accept scooby into your alliance and we will sit on you for the rest of the game.

Couple of hours after that, a mention of a pact, so i had to make the choice of taking the pact, or getting myself and my alliance sat on.

So we went into the pact, knowing full well we was going to turn around at some point and fight back... We was going to wait alot longer than what we did so members where more stronger, but the game was dying, and something had to happen.

Alot of people quit the game when the pact was made, as we were the top 2 alliances in the game.

So its not the fact that i hate dRUNK mONKIES, its the fact i hate its leaders.

Only people i hate is Vengeance, and Arkangel, some others i dislike but other than that i dont have a problem.

Return to “War”