Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Re: New Goa'uld here

scarface92 wrote:
tacoma wrote:
scarface92 wrote:
hi there "dis'tra" i really dont have time with goa'uld arguments since a500k army goa'uld took my planet

lol you mean the mighty tari scarface lots a plannet to a goa'uld

we did try warning you we are gods :smt006

he was a lonely goa'uld no co no alliance i massed him killed bout 5000uu without losses he has been warned plus i took all his naq and got my planet back and sent a surrender message to him its just a matter of time now

Hmm... prehaps if he's so lonely, i'll be his friend... and take all your planets... and "lose" them...

Anthros
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Mist Village~
Race: Tok'ra/Alteran

Tridentkilla wrote:
scarface92 wrote:
tacoma wrote:
scarface92 wrote:
hi there "dis'tra" i really dont have time with goa'uld arguments since a500k army goa'uld took my planet

lol you mean the mighty tari scarface lots a plannet to a goa'uld

we did try warning you we are gods :smt006

he was a lonely goa'uld no co no alliance i massed him killed bout 5000uu without losses he has been warned plus i took all his naq and got my planet back and sent a surrender message to him its just a matter of time now

Hmm... prehaps if he's so lonely, i'll be his friend... and take all your planets... and "lose" them...

Careful Tridentkilla. The tauri have access to Atlantis. And all that super Ancient tech and weapons.

HA, they blast you out of the sky before you even got close. Or would you be a coward and sit behind while your mindless jaffa do your dirty work.

-------------------
Yea, thats me.
-------------------------------------------------------
Speaking as Anthros, Human host/ Scientist
Speaking as Cal'mesh, Tok'ra Scientist
Enmity Saga
Speaking as Aindru, Smuggler
Speaking as Merric, Rogue Tok'ra
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Anthros wrote:Careful Tridentkilla. The tauri have access to Atlantis. And all that super Ancient tech and weapons.

The Tauri aren't the only ones who have acces to the technology of the Ancients.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

Reschef wrote:
Anthros wrote:Careful Tridentkilla. The tauri have access to Atlantis. And all that super Ancient tech and weapons.

The Tauri aren't the only ones who have acces to the technology of the Ancients.

ha ha ha yes but we have most of it we have drones what can destroy your fleets before they could orbit the planet if atlantis can withstand a whole fleet of wraith weapons firing on the shield of atlantis then what is a goa'uld ship going to do
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Reschef
Forum Elder

scarface92 wrote:if atlantis can withstand a whole fleet of wraith weapons firing on the shield of atlantis then what is a goa'uld ship going to do

a Goa'uld ship? like in "one Goa'uld ship"? Haha, typical Tauri, always underestimating us :)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Reschef wrote:
scarface92 wrote:if atlantis can withstand a whole fleet of wraith weapons firing on the shield of atlantis then what is a goa'uld ship going to do

a Goa'uld ship? like in "one Goa'uld ship"? Haha, typical Tauri, always underestimating us :)

i mean a whole fleet of goa'uld ships you cant protect yourselves from drones no race can we proved that in antarctica
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

Bud, we've ascended, and unlike the pathetic ancients, if my Followers earn it, i will happily intervene, and turn those drones back against the plant... we have weapons that out gun drones now anyways... those things are old... My Hatak have targeting computers capable of shooting drones down... even the most advanced ones... such as those mini-drones... While each of my hatak has weapons capable of melting a planets crust on it's own, after only one hour of bombardment...

lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

drones arent numbered infinite somehow they will stop and we Goa'uld have endless ships to spare lol
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Anthros
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Mist Village~
Race: Tok'ra/Alteran

scarface92 wrote:
Reschef wrote:

ha ha ha yes but we have most of it we have drones what can destroy your fleets before they could orbit the planet if atlantis can withstand a whole fleet of wraith weapons firing on the shield of atlantis then what is a goa'uld ship going to do

This raises a question:

Who would when in a fight Gou'ald vs. Wraith?

-------------------
Yea, thats me.
-------------------------------------------------------
Speaking as Anthros, Human host/ Scientist
Speaking as Cal'mesh, Tok'ra Scientist
Enmity Saga
Speaking as Aindru, Smuggler
Speaking as Merric, Rogue Tok'ra
Reschef
Forum Elder

Anthros wrote:This raises a question:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

look at this picture one of my recon ships took while I was fighting a wraith hive ... who do you think won this battle?
Spoiler
ImageImage
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Reschef wrote:
Anthros wrote:This raises a question:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

look at this picture one of my recon ships took while I was fighting a wraith hive ... who do you think won this battle?

well this is a lie cus goa'uld ships cant get to pegasus cus there hyper drives are too primitive and will take ages to get to the pegasus us tauri are the most powerful human race in the known universe we claimed that title when the tollan got destroyed we detroyed the system lords,ori,replicators and on our way to destroying the wraith and in the process getting atlantis and all the info in atlantis's data base you only have small bits of info about ancient tech we have all of it and on the way to find out how to make ancient tech now that atlantis is back on earth and no enemys can reach them and the snakeheads are so weak that they cant get a big enough fleet to attack earth like they did before haha and yes earth is the most populated human planet in the galaxy if you add up all your army you might find you cant outnumber us

far im concerned the goa'uld days are over

and i think all tok'ra all the human planets,tauri,assended ancients and probs the tollan who ever lived after the attack will agree with me
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Reschef
Forum Elder

scarface92 wrote:we detroyed the system lords,ori,replicators and on our way to destroying the wraith

you "destroyed" the System Lords? How does it happen that I'm still alive then, as well as *checks race rankings* ... a LOT more of us?
Man, you really should keep in mind that this is StarGateWars, the game, and not SG-1 / SGA, the TV series. There is no SG-1 Team who would save your ass if I decided to kick right into it in-game.

Also, try to use some punctuation marks, I didn't read most of your text simply because I can't be bothered to read it twice to actually understand what you wanted to say.
Spoiler
ImageImage
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

I'm inclined to agree with Reschef... oh, and if you listen carefully, even in the show, the Asgard beleived Anubis' Hatak capable of Reaching Ida... so.... even if its the show... you fail...

Captain Teague
Forum Addict

wow one ship its not like the whole goa'uld fleet now is it? ha ha how you going to take a whole galaxy with one ship
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

I was refering to the upgraded hatak that crushed the Beliskners... they also outnumbered the Oneills... so heh...

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”