naq and UU

munkeey
Forum Grunt

naq and UU

not sure if this has been said before but why not have an attack that covers naq and uu at the same time, the attack would cost 30 AT. just a quick thought.
Cappell
Forum Newbie
ID: 86088

Re: naq and UU

hmmm not sure about that...

Not saying it is a bad idea... but when you raid, you might get 15K per 15AT's, and with an attack you will get 10 bil per 15AT, if you combined it... = 15K UU and 10 bil for 30 AT's correct?

Now raiding you attack some one about 5-10 times to get the UU you want = 150 AT's, but with naq its normally a 1 time hit...

So in Theroy, your going to use 300 AT's for 150K UU and 10 bil naq = Unprotiable...

But in my mind not very practical, but thats just my thought...

~Cappell~
munkeey
Forum Grunt

there would be no point in doing it all the time one hit would all that needs, its a 1st hit type thing then you go back to raiding the target, its not ment for using all the time, its to save time when playing.

1st hit use the naq+uu hit
2nd hit raid

thats my point using the naq+uu hit more than onnc is a wast as you would of taken most of the naq already and be a wast of AT. i was thinking of having a lil botton next to the persons name like the ones already there but add another for this type of attack
Last edited by munkeey on Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
munkeey
Forum Grunt

well i though it might be a nice addition to the game that is why i said something, oftern i have seen a farm with a few bill out and uu out and wanted to get the naq at the same time, so i can raid and take naq for wep damages.
munkeey
Forum Grunt

fair play to you, i see it as an aid to new players more than old ones but it might add to wars. anyways lets have others comenting
Ancient Ajna
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TITANS
Race: T I T A N S
ID: 16173

SuperSaiyan has got it right.

i think that it is unnecessary and i don't really see the use for it. one attack and the naq is gone. it would take someone a couple seconds to do a 15 turn attack and a 15 turn raid, so i don't see the need to integrate the function. you would only want to do that once, and then switch back to pure raids anyway.
You have started playing at 16:23:09 on 9. May 2005.
munkeey
Forum Grunt

thats my point you only need to do it once, but its an alt hit that new players could find it useful
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

I guess, people could use it to mass faster, since it would be higher weapon dmg if they want to take it down twice as fast
I give peace for traders
munkeey
Forum Grunt

exactly *thumbs up*
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

Am Heh wrote:I guess, people could use it to mass faster, since it would be higher weapon dmg if they want to take it down twice as fast

It will also kill off your own weps twice as fast too so remember to repair lol.

This idea may also have a use when killing off spies. AC isn't sent on raids, so with this 30 turn attack not only do you kill covert but you also raid uu killing 2 birds with 1 proverbial stone.

The flipside to the argument is "give your lazy fingers some exercise and stop complaining about having to click twice for 2 different actions". I recall there was once a suggestion for a "mass" button whereby the game would auto mass for you, and it was voted down by the world and his dog because of the inherant laziness involved. The comparison between that and this can certainly be drawn.
munkeey
Forum Grunt

the auto masing is stupid and worthless, but this is nothing like that, it is a 1st strike botton that lets you take naq and uu at the same time. it does have the poss for wars.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

i could see alot of people using this to abuse new players.

also it would kind of over power people in war. people defending themselves usually have to make a decision. bring out naq to repair or build and maybe lose it. or untrain some spies or other such units to save them and hope to train before they are raided. unfortunately this would not give you either option there would be no way to defend yourself. cant get naq to repair cant get uu to put into new spots your completely helpless til you have nothing left or you phase.

just a thought.

though id be curious how hard it would be to code assassins into the attack but with only half the power of the 30 ATs
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Not needed, the only real application is massing someone who is online and has nox turned off will not be able to rebuild at all, other then that totally unneeded.

As for the attack and raid first hit then raid after, I wouldn't naq hit with 15AT on a raid target, 12AT get all the naq, so once again no need for it.

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”