viewtopic.php?f=19&t=138829
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=139220
now after this topic sleepy start to do his "job"
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143995
i don't see any difference between first topics and the last one where sleepy
"Jason says:
nope
if u dont remove it
the topic will be moved and you will be given a warning.. you have had enough chances in the past
last warning"
please look carrefull at this even if it is a area where nobody is intrest it
thanks
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: quantum area

S1eepy wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=62&p=1772253#p1772253 .

Section 4: Spam
a. Topics.
Topics will be considered spam if they fit into one of three categories.
i) They appear in the wrong section of the board.

This is not the place to discuss "cheaters"
please do so in the correct section. You have been told before.

Admin has checked the accounts previously;
Forum wrote:there has been a sweep of accounts in top 10 or so -- all looks good for multi/etc abuse (ie did not find it).
there will be a final sweep after era closes. If you are cheating, do not expect to see your account in the top !!! (or at all...)

cheers
jason (and gary)

So your accusation does not even belong in the For Admin section.. seen as they have been checked.

Topic Dumped. Please feel free to restart a WAR topic, without the accusation of cheating.

--

You have been verbally warned in the recent past.

i have beed warned
even if other players did similar topics in the past
:?
i don't understand
i don't acuse anyone of cheating
i just name them cheaters :(
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

sleepy, couldn you please give your version to

and where was this previous verbal warning given ?
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

First topic he posted.
Was a discussion of deleted accounts. that went off topic to a discussion of why some accounts were banned. But seen as deleted accounts and banned accounts are similar (not apearing in ranks) i left it.
It was a discussion of accounts that HAD been banned.. not accusations.

Second topic
was accusation of a respected player by wader (bebita's brother) I did not move it to "For Admin" because I thought it would be better to have it discussed with the community. It was shown to him that he was probably mistaken.. and he agreed he was probably wrong.. so there was no need to contact admin.

Third topic..
i dont understand the relevance? an old player making sure we knew he had not returned?

Fourth topic
I apologized for being absent for. But seen as the matter seemed to be resolved.. I saw no reason to take action. This was also an instance of trying to catch feeders.. (legal)

Fifth topic
was bebita suggesting accounts be investigated. Which should have been in the "for admin" section. But I did not move it/warn him. (I was too lenient)

Last verbal warning
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143537

even after that,
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143807&start=15
In particular this post.
viewtopic.php?p=1771647#p1771647

----------

As with the second example bebita posted, there was discussion of Hippy being a multi. Within the Quantum forum.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143058
It was then confirmed by admin that there was NO EVIDENCE OF MULTI within the top ranks viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143516
So the issue should have been finished.

I have been very relaxed as a mod on Quantum, because there is very little content to mod. I tried to keep as many people posting by not limiting them too severely. But bebita has constantly pushed the rules. And after plenty of chances given a warning. I even contacted him on MSN asking him to rename the topic in question so it was simply a war thread and not an accusation of cheating. But he refused.

If he continues he will receive more warnings. No more chances.

Even though admin has investigated the case, bebita is not willing to let it go. So he can now pursue it in the correct section.

PS. Sorry reply took so long, I got distracted half way through writing it.
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

well i see your point s1eepy, after reading everything even i was getting iritated by bebita's relentless asault on hippyfool calling him a cheater when admin himself has said there was no cheating.
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Zeek and I reviewed the case and feel the warning is justified. S1eepy told you to stop spamming and you continued to due so. Some other mods would have given you more than one warning for this.

Case closed.

Return to “Case Archives”