Realm Policy options

Silicis
Fledgling Forumer

Realm Policy options

I was thinking that it would be nice to have a page where you could set certain options for your account, like:

*whether or not you want the game to cancel an order when you try to buy too much of something like one too many weapons or UP levels, and instead buy as many as you can when you input a too-high amount

*The banner and ads thing could be relocated to the policy page. So could the nox option and the realm alert level, and whether or not you accept new officers.

*Options regarding the receiving of goods or trades (Receive from everyone, from people who've declared peace with me, people I've declared peace with, or no one at all)

*Automatically declare peace/war/neutrality with anyone who does the same to you

*Who you choose to receive messages from (Commander, Officers, Alliance members, declared peace, declared war, anyone.)

*whether or not to receive alliance offers
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Realm Policy options

I think it has some merit overall tho I dont like/agree with some of the options you put forth.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Q Man
blarney stone
ID: 0

Empress Vajnraa wrote:I was thinking that it would be nice to have a page where you could set certain options for your account, like:

*whether or not you want the game to cancel an order when you try to buy too much of something like one too many weapons or UP levels, and instead buy as many as you can when you input a too-high amount

*The banner and ads thing could be relocated to the policy page. So could the nox option and the realm alert level, and whether or not you accept new officers.

*Options regarding the receiving of goods or trades (Receive from everyone, from people who've declared peace with me, people I've declared peace with, or no one at all)

*Automatically declare peace/war/neutrality with anyone who does the same to you

*Who you choose to receive messages from (Commander, Officers, Alliance members, declared peace, declared war, anyone.)

*whether or not to receive alliance offers

its a promising idea alright but has a few faluts and flaws, but with a bit of work could be good!
imo the messaging thing is a bad idea, as you may not get a message that coudld be of great use or very important!
and the trades can just be rejected?
but the first two points seem like very good ideas!
i like them :D
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Agree or disagree with some changes, though it would be best to fix underneath fundamental problems first, before adding new things (though this may never happen)

Return to “Suggestions Archive”