Auto individual war setting.

yoyo_sgw
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Auto individual war setting.

ok so those who actively build defences-covert-strike etc, you then get a suitation where some masses ur defence but their is nothing you can do because a) they have nox/crit on so u can only sabb so much. b) they have no def/covert/AC.

so my suggestion is an Auto individual war setting.

Player X attacks me 10 times the auto war declaration kicks in for 24 hours and if i declare war also we can both kill attackers and defenders without nox/crit.
So if u want to mass a large defence u have to be prepared to lose a few troops. id like to add miners but i know that will never happen.

nobody uses the bloodrealm so maybe it should be forced.

if i trade with you please leave feedback

http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=76973
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Auto individual war setting.

yoyo_sgw wrote:ok so those who actively build defences-covert-strike etc, you then get a suitation where some masses ur defence but their is nothing you can do because a) they have nox/crit on so u can only sabb so much. b) they have no def/covert/AC.

so my suggestion is an Auto individual war setting.

Player X attacks me 10 times the auto war declaration kicks in for 24 hours and if i declare war also we can both kill attackers and defenders without nox/crit.
So if u want to mass a large defence u have to be prepared to lose a few troops. id like to add miners but i know that will never happen.

nobody uses the bloodrealm so maybe it should be forced.

Entirely to exploitable.

Example
I raid you for couple mill UU, a legal tactic. This causes the "Auto war setting" and then you can retaliate killing all my stikers as well as my defenders with no NOX protection over something that was your fault by leaving so many UU out. Me as the attacker can't kill your strikers but you can kill mine so not exactly balanced.

Also how long till relation change?

Also need to define 10 attacks in how long a time period?

Could also be used as an alliance tactic. 1 account leaves naq or uu out to be taken, then when the required 10 attacks are met the alliance funnels resources into the 1 seemingly dead account to freely mass all thos who acuired the "auto war setting".
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

This would be really awesome, if someone wants to mass someone they should except to be able to be massed back. Now let's see how much people who just wanna be able to mass entire alliances with 1/10th the losses complain...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Empedocles wrote:This would be really awesome, if someone wants to mass someone they should except to be able to be massed back. Now let's see how much people who just wanna be able to mass entire alliances with 1/10th the losses complain...

Why would they complain? They will lose nothing?

example
I mass 4 alliances, all get "auto war settings" BUT since I expect as such, the last massings i kill off my strike, carry a tolken defense and untrian all but a mear handfull of spies and AC.

They have gained no ground on me in doing this. Only thing this will effect is attackers will lose strikes, but with free flowing Naq it wont change anything.

Relations are 24 hrs at longest, mass then PPT?

needs further evolution to be viable.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

They would perhaps complain because it would be more possible for them to be hurt, although your right, they as always are already expecting it so just have a tiny defense with almost no spies and a maybe sell strike weapons... It is a good idea I think, but it needs more refining like Lore said to be more viable.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
yoyo_sgw
Fledgling Forumer

I raid you for couple mill UU, a legal tactic. This causes the "Auto war setting" and then you can retaliate killing all my stikers as well as my defenders with no NOX protection over something that was your fault by leaving so many UU out. Me as the attacker can't kill your strikers but you can kill mine so not exactly balanced.

if u mass raided the person killing their def/if they had no def it doesnt matter. if you have a defence built they have to declare war and build a strike to mass u so you can both kill each others def/strike.

Also how long till relation change?

24 hours , could be exploitable with ppt

Maybe link the amount of attack turns used with how long war is declared

Also need to define 10 attacks in how long a time period?

More than 10-20 attacks per day on the same person should be considered hostile anyway

Could also be used as an alliance tactic. 1 account leaves naq or uu out to be taken, then when the required 10 attacks are met the alliance funnels resources into the 1 seemingly dead account to freely mass all thos who acuired the "auto war setting".

its up to individuals to risk what they have on their accounts.

it would be better than what we have now.

if i trade with you please leave feedback

http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=76973
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

OR, stop PPT from being initiated, as you are at war, and what Asgard is going to put a PPT on a realm that's warring with another. Also, disable the ability to sell/untrain stuff (for the 24 hours). Though wiping it out could still occur.

As many suggestions seems to be occurring, something to get back at people with only strike should be done to help balance, and allow massers to actually be hurt somewhat

Return to “Suggestions Archive”