A New Age

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

A New Age

Years have gone by. Stories of legendary warlords, powerful diplomats, great betrayers have been passed along by the word of mouth. Now, A New Age has befallen the Universe. What was once four very distinct races has become a multitude of factions fighting for their own goals and reaching for power. Very few know what happened for this turn of events to unfold. That story is just beginning to unfold before the Universe's very eyes. Some speak of an ultimate power from which our existance came brought upon confusion and laid before us our only option. Adapt!

Well we have adapted. We have evolved. We will shine in the darkest of light or for some we will extinguish the light that wishes to conquer our darkest realities. Greatness has come to those who choose it. Power is there for the taking. Riches are sitting waiting to be plundered. The advancement of every being is within grasp. Ultimate knowledge is obtainable.

This is A New Age.

What happens now is for those who remain to decide. Every dream now a possibility. What will you do? How will you do it? Is there anyone that can stand in your way? Questions, just questions that fill the minds and souls of powerful leaders.

This is A New Age.

Conquer the skies. Conquer the seas. Conquer the earth. Conquer all that stands in your way. For when all has been conquered, there lies only one challenge conquering death. Your triumph or failure can be written in history. You must rise and make yourself known. Never should you rest as a footnote. The victor writes the history.

This is A New Age.

Diplomatacles
2009 JUN 12
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular

Re: A New Age

does no one like my story? :(
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Eisen Feuer wrote:does no one like my story? :(

I like it. ;) I think it's a good story, leaves open a lot of options for future endeavours.. :D
Fallstar
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dark Twlight
Race: Decepticon
ID: 45635

I liked it.
Just wasn't going to post since I thought you were adding more since it was left open as Universe said.

goes back to lurking
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular

I left it open so anyone can add their race that they created and anything that might add to the RP kind of touch I tried to add. It is kind of a precursor though.

If you have any ideas that could get this going just message me and I can write something up. I really have gotten into a lot of Role Playing lately. Sci-fi and fantasy are so fun to write about.

Return to “Race General”