Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Confederations Cup

Getting awesome towards the end of the group stages :-D

So let me break this down a bit.

Group A:

Spain - Clearly gone through to the semi finals, no question about it.

New Zealand - Out, no hope, thanks for coming don't let the door hit you on the way out, we don't want ass prints on our country's door :lol:

Iraq play New Zealand, ideal result is a draw (Total bias from a South African perspective) 2-0 takes Iraq through to the semi's, 1-0 leads to...

South Africa, Iraq winning 1-0 to New Zealand means South Africa need to score at least one goal and can't lose by more than 1 goal. Iraw 2-0 win, SA need to pull off a draw or better to get through.

So group A has come down to the final games which are played at teh same time Saturday night :-D

Group B:

USA: Read what was said for New Zealand :D

Egypt: What a time to be an African, winning against USA will cause utter chaos :lol:

Italy vs Brazil : This game is going to be a beautiful game, two football giants on South African soil (I may be killing people for a ticket) basically this game needs to go Italy's way.
If Egypt beat USA 2-0, Italy have to beat Brazil 2-0, final points 6 a piece 0 to USA, final GD will be Egypt + 2, Italy + 3, Brazil + 2, Brazil will go through on goals scored.
However if Egypt beat USA 3-0, Italy have to beat Brazil 3-0, same points GD E +3, I +4, B+1, which would mean Brazil don't go through at all.

Basically put, this is the weekend to be a Football supporter.

What do you guys think? :lol:

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict
Alliance: Phoenicopterus
Race: Ruber
ID: 65498761

Re: Confederations Cup

*1.5 months later*

I think USA made it to the finals? 8)
Below Me.
Spoiler
MSN wrote:[EPA] BMMJ13 [BoT] Mr. Orange says (11:35 PM)
only one of us can wear black eyeliner
and im not stopping
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Re: Confederations Cup

dono how they managed that they suck muahahaha dont worry though brazil beat them in the end ;)
Spoiler

Return to “Sports Section”