Broker Upgrade

bigcakes
Forum Elite
Alliance: DSL
Race: WorldEnder
ID: 1908950

Re: Broker Upgrade

ah, so u guys wont be mad if i have u set a big broker then let it expire/accept and hit u?
kbye
john
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

bigcakes wrote:ah, so u guys wont be mad if i have u set a big broker then let it expire/accept and hit u?
kbye
john

I never set Naq trades unless I make sure I have the room in my bank, and if it goes out in the open I would just laugh because it was my fault :lol: (has happened before :-s)
th0r_
Fledgling Forumer
Race: ancient
ID: 0

I agree with colton, Muffaf, and SS. It's not needed, you can always ask your trade partner to set up a broker, you don't have set up a broker, if you don't have room in bank
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

Its like RL...

There's risk in stealing money, robbing banks etc.
But there shouldn't be risk in say, buying clothes, or buying a new car.

Some food for thought...

And also, why not make it so it only 'activates' if you're not logged on or you have to 'set' a checkbox so it'll stay in the broker? Kinda like insurance, but something like 2% of the stuff is gone because, well, i.e. hiring guards to guard your stuff will cost money right?

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

SuperSaiyan wrote:
CABAL wrote:Its like RL...

Some food for thought...

And also, why not make it so it only 'activates' if you're not logged on or you have to 'set' a checkbox so it'll stay in the broker? Kinda like insurance, but something like 2% of the stuff is gone because, well, i.e. hiring guards to guard your stuff will cost money right?

I still don't like it :P

#-o

But the thing is... Its kinda like delivering some goods. If, say you ordered some new furniture... The delivery people come, knock on your door etc etc... They find you're not home - They don't just leave the stuff out in the open do they?

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
th0r_
Fledgling Forumer
Race: ancient

CABAL wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
CABAL wrote:Its like RL...

Some food for thought...

I still don't like it :P

#-o

But the thing is... Its kinda like delivering some goods. If, say you ordered some new furniture... The delivery people come, knock on your door etc etc... They find you're not home - They don't just leave the stuff out in the open do they?

Depends. lol they did this to my mother in law once. She bought a washing machine, and she had to go store, just for 20 mins, and when the delivery came she way not home, and they left machine on parking place.

Also, I'm still not interested. ;)

Return to “Suggestions Archive”