Military records

th0r_
Fledgling Forumer
Race: ancient
ID: 0

Military records

Make it so that your failures lower your total M.e. So, if I took 100 planets and 50 planets were stolen from me, my total ME should be (100-50)*5000=250K ME.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Military records

*sigh* if that happened my ME would probably be negative ROFL
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
th0r_
Fledgling Forumer

That would mean that we lost more in wars than we gained, but that's not true.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

halo wrote:Make it so that your failures lower your total M.e. So, if I took 100 planets and 50 planets were stolen from me, my total ME should be (100-50)*5000=250K ME.

We have been begging for this since the start, as it stands now, 2 people = in every way can war. 1 of them kills 9K men and loses 1K, the other kills 10K men and loses 5K, and the ME ranks show the second as the winner even tho they lost 4K more men simple because they killed 1K more. The second player is still 3K men in the hole.

The system is hosed and has been from the beginning.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
th0r_
Fledgling Forumer

Lore, you seems like a wise mane. You kinda agree with my suggestions. :-D
serrin
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Genesis
Race: Time Bandit
ID: 1923274

I can only assume that the "plus/minus" at the end of the ME totals was meant to accomplish this, but was never implemented to do the math?

Anyone know if that's the case?, and why would that calculation be difficult to program in.
ImageImage
Spoiler
Made ya look :P
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

The ME seems short a column so to speak, the first column is "Your successes" the second is "Your failures" and then the final column should be "The difference" where it calculates the +/- on all stats (Spies killed - Spies lost etc) leading to a final calculation of ME so you'd have positive ME, Negative ME and ME.

But with the server recently having so many problems with lag it would seem this idea would just create more lag at turn change, more meaningless systems to process and what not =/

~Donald

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Sarevok
Forum Addict

If you split it up, such that the ME was only done 10 mins after the turn change, then it'd be ok. In reality, you could probably program the webpage to do the calculations on the client side anyway, removing the lag altogether.

But yes, this along with the various other holes in ME, like sabotage, should be fixed, or don't have a value and a rank for it
Dmonix
Count Duckula

Simple fix, take away the points issued, take away "ME" as such and leave it as Military records, unranked but still a reference to see how you are doing

Spoiler
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Sarevok
Forum Addict

:shock: don't let people like Tokko here those blasphemous words :lol:
Dmonix
Count Duckula

Tokko and Tearjerker both left the game, TJ gave his account to me so with an account that says:
Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 5**,112,364,082 Ranked: 9

I guess I can say make it unranked. I also know what happened to Tokko's account which is still at rank 2 I think :-D

Spoiler
TokKo
Forum Intermediate

lol technically its ranked 1 because of what happened to blahhs account, they are just to lazy to update it and make it ranked 1. By now someone must have past my ME though its been what 4-5months since ive stopped playing :P come on guys lol.
Image]
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Some people just aren't as dedicated as you were

Return to “Suggestions Archive”