for goa'uld/system lords only

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Darth Hazzardous
Forum Newbie
Race: Gou'ald
ID: 0

Re: for goa'uld/system lords only

We are gods taking human form. We know the risks taken by choosing weak human forms.You have lost your faith in your gods and now we are here to reeducate you.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

you really think you are going to educate all 6billion humans if all the goa'uld and system lords come together they will still be outnumbered and wouldnt be able to take earth at all its the most populated planet in the known universe so i class that as a suicidal death tactic

plus you have to fight the muslims who strongly disagree about other religions apart from there own so
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

i look forward to the day all Tauri and tok'ra stand side by side on the battle feild as that will be the day you also bow to your real gods (goa'uld) and the day you beg us for mercy i actualy have a bottle of jack daniel's in my Ha'tak ready to celabrate that day 8)

edit as you posted whilst i was posting

you realy don't get what us goa'uld are about do you i dont se many muslims with spase craft caperble of fighting us they would worship us or die
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

tacoma wrote:i look forward to the day all Tauri and tok'ra stand side by side on the battle feild as that will be the day you also bow to your real gods (goa'uld) and the day you beg us for mercy i actualy have a bottle of jack daniel's in my Ha'tak ready to celabrate that day 8)

edit as you posted whilst i was posting

you realy don't get what us goa'uld are about do you i dont se many muslims with spase craft caperble of fighting us they would worship us or die

you would have to fight the muslims on earth to get them to worship you
and dont forget the asgard they will be with us on the battlefield too ha ha what you going to do run away cus 1 asgard in a ship said this planet is on the protected planets treaty
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

scarface92 wrote:

you would have to fight the muslims on earth to get them to worship you
and dont forget the asgard they will be with us on the battlefield too ha ha what you going to do run away cus 1 asgard in a ship said this planet is on the protected planets treaty

now im not entirely shure as havee never had an asgaurd dare visit my lands but are the the feeble little grey guys whos genetic code is slowly but shurely breaking down yer i'm shure thats who you are on about so in short (lol in short i crack my self up some times lol) not woried bout them guys

and the muslim thing i explaned first time so try reading it again your infreiour brain might work it out eventualy if not try reading it out loud very slowly
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

Captain Teague
Forum Addict

aaaaaaaar yes dont forget we have 2 stargates so ill let all the muslims swarm your lands cus they dont have ships they have suicidal bombers which can blow up your transport system ie stargate perfect weapon against the goa'uld/system lords :-D
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

aaaaaghr as suaside bomming one or two of goa'uld planets would stop the invasion of earth how? :smt011
Winston Churchill

Captain Teague
Forum Addict

we found out that you had a stargate on your ship so we sent the muslims to your ship and they started blowing up and set the self destruct what destroys your fleet and then you save us from buying fireworks and all 6billion humans PARTY \:D/ :smt041 :smt098 :smt081
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Tauri, you are a fool. We Goauld decided it was time to take the universe back into our control.

We developed weapons, powerful enough to take on the ANCIENTS.

The ancients where defeated and the Goauld took there rightful place as rulers of the universe.

Earth would fall within days of our attacks. Your governments would be destroyed.

Then, when your worlds armies are in ruins, my Vishanti shock troops would then round up the survivors and take them as slaves.

Bow to the gods, and you shall be forgiven for your sins, or feel the wrath of the gods.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

very nicley put my lord :-D
Winston Churchill

Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Tauri, you are a fool. We Goauld decided it was time to take the universe back into our control.

We developed weapons, powerful enough to take on the ANCIENTS.

The ancients where defeated and the Goauld took there rightful place as rulers of the universe.

Earth would fall within days of our attacks. Your governments would be destroyed.

Then, when your worlds armies are in ruins, my Vishanti shock troops would then round up the survivors and take them as slaves.

Bow to the gods, and you shall be forgiven for your sins, or feel the wrath of the gods.

ha ha ha ha ha how can you be the rulers of the universe your ships cant leave the galaxy cus there too primitive and you think your ships can destroy an ancient ship the ancients were the masters of shielding so how can you

plus you stole weapons to take on the ancients you havent even created your own technology you take races tech then claim it as your own

and i say again you are out numbered we have 6bil humans on earth you really think the jaffa on the ground would stand 6bil humans with tanks guns nuclear bombs and that you have no chance :smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071

and us tauri cant bow we have bad knees since we have been fighting real hard at destroying the legos(which you cant) so bowing is out of the question

sorry to make you sad next time maybe you can bow for us :-D
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

yes i think iv made my point here :-D
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

scarface92 wrote:yes i think iv made my point here :-D

I think you have missed the point as if we talk cannon then there are not enough system lords out there to cause trouble

1) Goauld are scavengers of technology, true, however they also have the ability to adapt technology.

The Tauri, all of there technology has come from asgards/ancients/tollans etc, so you are no different to the Goauld in terms of making head way in weapons.

2) earth has 6 billion people, but nuclear war heads, even with enhanced naq have shown no damage to hataks and that is the basic hataks.

Goauld when they take over planets, they do not send troops down to the ground, they destroy military and strategic points from space.

When communciations are down and most of the dangers are destroyed then the troops would be dispersed to mop up those remaining.

3) SG and earth only defeated the Goauld by taking them one at a time and used there rivalry against them. Do you truly think that 2/3 earth ships would stand against the might of the system lords if they decided to come to earth.
True, you have the ancients platform and now atlantis, but ultimately earth would fall.

Now onto the GW itself. The Goauld initiated battle with the ancients and asgard and whooped them. The ancients where no 1 but no more. The Goauld are.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
scarface92 wrote:yes i think iv made my point here :-D

I think you have missed the point as if we talk cannon then there are not enough system lords out there to cause trouble

1) Goauld are scavengers of technology, true, however they also have the ability to adapt technology.

The Tauri, all of there technology has come from asgards/ancients/tollans etc, so you are no different to the Goauld in terms of making head way in weapons.

2) earth has 6 billion people, but nuclear war heads, even with enhanced naq have shown no damage to hataks and that is the basic hataks.

Goauld when they take over planets, they do not send troops down to the ground, they destroy military and strategic points from space.

When communciations are down and most of the dangers are destroyed then the troops would be dispersed to mop up those remaining.

3) SG and earth only defeated the Goauld by taking them one at a time and used there rivalry against them. Do you truly think that 2/3 earth ships would stand against the might of the system lords if they decided to come to earth.
True, you have the ancients platform and now atlantis, but ultimately earth would fall.

Now onto the GW itself. The Goauld initiated battle with the ancients and asgard and whooped them. The ancients where no 1 but no more. The Goauld are.

if the wraith cant take down atlantis's shield what makes you think the goa'uld hataks would take atlantis plus we have beam weapons on our ships which can destroy an ori ship so it can easily destroy a goa'uld ship plus we have 2 or 3 more ships in construction and since the ori attack the goa'uld/system lords (whats left of them) are weaker than the tauri and dont have many worlds in their hands anymore so you would still be outnumbered and also we have drones in atlantis that can go through your shields yes we lost the drone chair in america due to zpm powered wraith hive but i say we are the most strongest race in the galaxy
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary