~Blizzard~

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: ~Blizzard~

Blizzard wrote:English please

Google roughly translated that from Hungarian (I believe) to this:

**Filtered** hair: D come to me such szarokkal: D
Image ImageImageImage
Blizzard

English only.

~Empy
Last edited by Empy on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: English Only
Deadliest Wes
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Oni System Lord
ID: 68005
Alternate name(s): Your Worse Nightmare, The Butcher!

ban this dude from the game and everyone block his msn
liqbela@hotmail.com

I have his IP if anyone needs it
6 Titan Accounts Decended since April 10, 2011
If you have traded with me please post feedback. Here
Tekki wrote:I'm kinda happy that he's chosen to come back... :P
Other Sign
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Blizzard wrote:ohh yeA

:o Hi Blizz. Why are you still posting, dear? :)
I think it is best to take a little break. :P
~Sokar~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Sokar System Lords
Race: System Lord
ID: 1943657

LOL

I got an email that liqbela try to pick me up on msn. Luckily he didnt know that i have a new msn address lol. He also tried to send me a PM here. Interesting as I got a notification email about the PM but the PM never arrived to my forum acc.

well, the guy is a scammer, he always ask for a lot of stuffes but sometimes forgot to pay it back lol

retoxin66@hotmail.com

this is his MSN too, but I dont know if he still use it.

how is it possible that he is still in the game? isnt it possible to ban him forever?

mass him, sit on him, ban him.. kill kill kill...
| Trade Feedback | ID: 1943657 | Sig Shop | :smt029
Goa'uld: ~Sokar~ | Host: dexx

ImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Lord Dexx wrote:LOL

I got an email that liqbela try to pick me up on msn. Luckily he didnt know that i have a new msn address lol. He also tried to send me a PM here. Interesting as I got a notification email about the PM but the PM never arrived to my forum acc.

well, the guy is a scammer, he always ask for a lot of stuffes but sometimes forgot to pay it back lol

retoxin66@hotmail.com

how is it possible that he is still in the game? isnt it possible to ban him forever?

Scamming is not against the rules.
Image ImageImageImage
Lone_Wolf_HU_
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hungarian Unity
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 1956925

Colos wrote:Béci strikes again... :roll:

Colos

Yeah! It's him! :lol: He is a serbian magyar. And gives bad name to us, hungarians. Before my time, he also kicked out from Hungarian Unity, for various reasons, when used another account. (multiing scamming ects...) And simply becouse he is too idiotic, to be a human! He not too long ago with another account comed back. And kicked/hated out yet again, and not in the first time... His history with us, is long and full with absurd and laughtabe episodes. :-D :-D :-D

He aso picked me up to MSN, and tired to "trade" with me. With no luck. I got him banned out. After that, with another e-mail account he picked me up again. And i belived he is someone else from our alliance. So, i accepted him. After i recognised that is a mistake, he is banned again... And he is still coming, and drives us nuts, or simply becouse he is a clown from the worst kind, make us laught off our head. But we not laught with him, we laught on him! :wink:

A note to evryone. Avoid him at any cost! No MSN connection, and most importanty, i suggestin to every an any alliance, to put him to blacklist, and under NO circumstances, accept him as a member. You going to regret it! Take this seriously!
~Sokar~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Sokar System Lords
Race: System Lord
ID: 1943657

Clarkey wrote:

retoxin66@hotmail.com

True, but also everyone know that he is a true "multiplayer". :lol: He always has another account in his pocket.
| Trade Feedback | ID: 1943657 | Sig Shop | :smt029
Goa'uld: ~Sokar~ | Host: dexx

ImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Lord Dexx wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

retoxin66@hotmail.com

True, but also everyone know that he is a true "multiplayer". :lol: He always has another account in his pocket.

But you are lacking the evidence.
Anyway there is not a way that someone can be banned permanently. If cheaters want to get around a ban it's easy enough to do. You can't get rid of anyone for good.
Image ImageImageImage
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Searching for evidence for his multi'ing is pointless. If the situation becomes hot around him, he just deletes his account(s) and get another one (or two, or whatever :?)

I advice everyone to take LoneWolf's suggestion seriously and do NOT let him in to any alliances.

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
Lone_Wolf_HU_
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hungarian Unity
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 1956925

Nah! Forget it. the only real thing you can do, to wach out of him, and blacklist evry known game and e-mail acc, of him. He changed/started 3-4 game account just in the last few month... and this is only the number what we know, in the Hungarian Unity and DOB. Trust me, he is is a REAL pain in the ass the only way to avoid him to know the "uniqe" style how he speaks and acts. Trust me! Its's cannot be mistaken with evryone else. Luckly it's seems to be he creating e-mail acc's in bigger interval. So, in that way he can be filtered out. BTW if anyone know some of his e-mail/game acc's a good idea to post in there. To be know. Sadly? :-D i banned him in MSN so i can't tell.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Image ImageImageImage

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”