Attacking not working

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Attacking not working

Sartorion Malefici wrote:Despite empirical ignorance and the perversion of time i'm quite sure it was two years ago i had to warn you about your behaviour, you know? Back when i actually gave a damn about how people treated eachother on this forum.

Two years ago I was a modderator on these forums so I doubt that.

AND I've only been warned 4 times, 3 of them being from S1eepy.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Sartorion Malefici
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Empirical ignorance, like i say. It doesn't bother me any. What is however interesting is that you've oh so deftly avoided apologising for your rude comments now that i've pointed out that i was simply following the guide provided with the game itself.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Sartorion Malefici wrote:Empirical ignorance, like i say. It doesn't bother me any. What is however interesting is that you've oh so deftly avoided apologising for your rude comments now that i've pointed out that i was simply following the guide provided with the game itself.

I have nothing to appologize for.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

a bit of topic but i was wondering ?

whys your guy choking imself in your sig ?(some sort of crazy fetish ey ;) ;)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sartorion Malefici
Forum Newbie

Kikaz wrote:
Sartorion Malefici wrote:Empirical ignorance, like i say. It doesn't bother me any. What is however interesting is that you've oh so deftly avoided apologising for your rude comments now that i've pointed out that i was simply following the guide provided with the game itself.

I have nothing to appologize for.

That is clearly a matter of opinion and yours is entirely reflective of my opinion of you. I reserve the right then to suggest that if you have no wish to conduct yourself respectfully that you refrain from conducting yourself towards me at all. Opinions - we are all entitled to them.

Just so no new comers get bogged down in our little dispute i'll recombobulate the matter at hand.

topfighter wrote:When ever I try and attack someone I get this error message

Warning: Division by zero in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/attack2.php on line 676

Warning: Division by zero in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/attack2.php on line 676

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/attack2.php:676) in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/attack2.php on line 814

When i get back to the game it says that i attacked the person but i get no naq. from them (even tho my attack is high enough) and my weapons are damaged.

The problem is two fold. First, in the help guide for the game it clearly states twice right that attacking/stealing naq is based on attack vs defence. This is not the case in actuality you have to have both attack and defence values higher than those of your target realm.
The second problem is an actual bug which will no doubt eventually be fixed. When you reach the php error screen after an attack simply hit back on your browser or use browser tabs accordingly. If you wish to read the battle report, it is there in your attack logs screen.
knight
The Lulz

Anything not pertaining to the bug will get a warning from me.

Admin doesn't have time to read through the mud slinging.

regards,
knight37

P.S. In case I wasn't clear: STOP IT NOW.

The AKH
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Exile Among You
Race: Monkey King
ID: 81183

Just noticed something interesting; the "div by 0" error seems to only appear when I attack players with 0 attack/defence.

If I attack someone with weapons/defences trained, the attack goes through as normal.
Quantum ID=18980

We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods, And Leave Nothing In Our Wake
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine

I get the same error but I get the Naq.

My officer has the same problem but she doesn't get any Naq. Both her attack and defense are higher than the players she attacks.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/attack2.php:676) in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/attack2.php on line 814

I lost the turns and it shows in my attack log, but got no naq..
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

i lose my turns and they don't show up in the attack log nor do i get the naq...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Vendettan
Forum Newbie

...has happened on every single attack i've done since the start of the era...
...problem still exists whatever it is....
I still use my turns and still get my naq, but it does affect gameplay to an extent. But i'm sure admin have noted this problem already ;) So does everyone receive this error or is it just a few random accounts?
VampYre
Forum Newbie

Same thing here, I've basically given up on this era for Quantum. 99% of the people I attack I get the error. Only way I don't get the error, is if they have higher DA than my SA, which is hella hard to build when I can't attack anyone. Meh.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

VampYre wrote:Same thing here, I've basically given up on this era for Quantum. 99% of the people I attack I get the error. Only way I don't get the error, is if they have higher DA than my SA, which is hella hard to build when I can't attack anyone. Meh.
with that attitude please leave and dont come back

i think admin already gets that the issue is
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Warning: Division by zero in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/attack2.php on line 676

I lost the turns and it shows in my attack log, but got no naq..
and i think he is fixing it....
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Join me
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Benisallbiz/Join me/Exneighbour

This could be the most annoying wave to attack inactives,,, 0 def gives the "bug" error message.
Sorry people with def, this could be most annoying Q wave if it doesnt get fixed...
Scenester
Forum Regular

Easiest bug ever to fix though, give every account 1 undestructable weapon adding 1 attack or def, w/e is causing the bug to happen.
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Mothership The PukingRainbow

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”