TITANS vs. The Minority

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

Re: TITANS vs. The Minority

the only thing you did do too me where the mass or something
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

oh your planets will go first...then when you're massed it'll take you a lot longer to recover ;-)

it must be nice to have over 1mil a day UP - gonna be a lot harder to recover with just your raw
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

What's the point of being at war with someone if you're not going to build anything for them to mass and not mass them? :neutral:

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Dmonix wrote:What's the point of being at war with someone if you're not going to build anything for them to mass and not mass them? :neutral:

1) I've massed a number of them - they have given me 100bil ME so far
2) I'm ascending so I'll build what I like - when I like
3) I am outnumbered 1 v 51 (or thereabouts) what benefit is there to me keep rebuilding

planets were not included - they decided to change the rules, I am simply playing now as they wanted
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular

300k raw and u will not get anymore of my planets :-)
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular

You have 2000 days of MPDSD power stored..
Image Image

renegadze
Forum Elite

TheJoker wrote:You have 2000 days of MPDSD power stored..

2000 days, well might keep you good for a few months - it's ok I have plenty of time
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

TheJoker wrote:You have 2000 days of MPDSD power stored..

Holy Dmonix :shock: how?

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular

Ultimate Supporter Bonuses x2 a week
Image Image

Ancient Ajna
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TITANS
Race: T I T A N S
ID: 16173

that'd do it, lol. lemme do the math, if you ppt twice a week like that....oh wait, that's indefinite if you buy it every week, ahahahaha. even if you didn't spend another cent on PPT's or MT's to Merlins that'd last you 74 weeks if you used 27 a week to cover 9 planets with 4 days of ppt/week. so rene, unless you plan to keep this up for a year and a half AND TheJoker is a moron, it is not possible for you to touch another of his planets.

Thanks for keeping the server running TJ!
You have started playing at 16:23:09 on 9. May 2005.
renegadze
Forum Elite

the war will keep going as long as it needs to! and even with merlins people miss them from time to time
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular

Bin chating to renegadze trying to sort thing out with all this **Filtered** and now i bin kicked out TITANS

To login you must activate your account.

loyalty means noting to Dooeees
Image Image

renegadze
Forum Elite

TheJoker wrote:Bin chating to renegadze trying to sort thing out with all this **Filtered** and now i bin kicked out TITANS

To login you must activate your account.

loyalty means noting to Dooeees

sorry to hear that mate :-( I get a reasonable diplomatic person to speak to and you get kicked ](*,)
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hell
Race: Devil
ID: 666

LOL Who needs TheJoker anyway. Always finding a excess why not to fight. LOL As for being kicked. Does TheJoker not read our forum. Was posted many times. Do Not Message Rene about anything? You also NOT our Diplomat. There is no loyalty when your begging the enemy not to take your planets. Hell why don't you just join him. I like what you told me. Apologize or I quit Titans Oh yes your loyal. And for the record, I will quit TITANS before I apologize to Rene.

As for my Apology to you Rene. Best get a heavy over goat. Will be a cold day in hell before I do that. Don't like ya, Never will. An it bothers you because you know every thing I said was the truth.
McRandom wrote: *Curls up in a little ball and rocks back and forth*
"I'm not alone i'm not alone, i'm not alone"
renegadze
Forum Elite

Dooeee wrote:LOL Who needs TheJoker anyway. Always finding a excess why not to fight. LOL As for being kicked. Does TheJoker not read our forum. Was posted many times. Do Not Message Rene about anything? You also NOT our Diplomat. There is no loyalty when your begging the enemy not to take your planets. Hell why don't you just join him. I like what you told me. Apologize or I quit Titans Oh yes your loyal. And for the record, I will quit TITANS before I apologize to Rene.

As for my Apology to you Rene. Best get a heavy over goat. Will be a cold day in hell before I do that. Don't like ya, Never will. An it bothers you because you know every thing I said was the truth.

Dooeee you're a flat out liar...I'm not sure I can put it any clearer then that. To end this war all you needed do was apologise for your lies. I demanded nothing else at all. I bothers me you're supposedly an adult...past that I don't care

well if you intend on dragging this on, then drag it on you shall, I couldn't care less if you like me or not - I do not associate myself with liars in real life and feel no need to be liked by them on in an online game.

Irony you ask people not to message me about anything....when it's only ever been messages from YOU that fuelled this war more then it ever needed to be.

I have no idea what a heavy over goat is...or where on earth I get one from :-k

Return to “Vendetta corner”