TITANS vs. The Minority

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hell
Race: Devil
ID: 666

Re: TITANS vs. The Minority

TITANS vs. The Minority

This war is over. Minority is no more. And I request the name be changed.

renegadze wrote:Well seeing as Titans decided to change the rules of war, planets are apparently now fair game.....my fleet hasn't been trained in such a long time :twisted:

Also anyone that had previously surrendered is also back in the war :smt047

We just followed your lead Rene, It was you that added League after you saw you was going to lose.

duderanch wrote:
renegadze wrote:
moses of romania wrote:ya going on ppt or on vacation mode makes it impossible to keep him pinned down :(

My main account has not been on vacation mode in the last 2 years! Sure I ppt, but that's just common sense to help save naq :roll:

i kept spies trained all last week when not on ppt, and I kept all my attack weps. Prob going to be a couple of weeks before I visit your realms again....I decided to ascend again so I kinda have more important things to focus on atm :P

Yeh i noticed you ascended again, i will be ascending to queen friday/saturday :smt047

The 2week wait i starting to annoy me ](*,)

This is as it has been since you decided to start it. a FARCE. And we will continue to take any planets we see out. You have put one Option here, Surrender.

Also I see no post for a surrender by anyone in TITANS. and I have ask The Joker and he laughed and ask me if I was joking.

Whats next. you going to claim you are the creater of GW'S?
McRandom wrote: *Curls up in a little ball and rocks back and forth*
"I'm not alone i'm not alone, i'm not alone"
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Dooeee wrote:TITANS vs. The Minority

This war is over. Minority is no more. And I request the name be changed.

renegadze wrote:Well seeing as Titans decided to change the rules of war, planets are apparently now fair game.....my fleet hasn't been trained in such a long time :twisted:

Also anyone that had previously surrendered is also back in the war :smt047

We just followed your lead Rene, It was you that added League after you saw you was going to lose.

duderanch wrote:
renegadze wrote:
moses of romania wrote:ya going on ppt or on vacation mode makes it impossible to keep him pinned down :(

My main account has not been on vacation mode in the last 2 years! Sure I ppt, but that's just common sense to help save naq :roll:

i kept spies trained all last week when not on ppt, and I kept all my attack weps. Prob going to be a couple of weeks before I visit your realms again....I decided to ascend again so I kinda have more important things to focus on atm :P

Yeh i noticed you ascended again, i will be ascending to queen friday/saturday :smt047

The 2week wait i starting to annoy me ](*,)

This is as it has been since you decided to start it. a FARCE. And we will continue to take any planets we see out. You have put one Option here, Surrender.

Also I see no post for a surrender by anyone in TITANS. and I have ask The Joker and he laughed and ask me if I was joking.

Whats next. you going to claim you are the creater of GW'S?

I dissovled the name because anyone with half a brain knows it would dissolve itself after a given number of days :roll:

I was happy you guys wanted to leave planets out of it, it made it fairer to you. I only have 10 I could possibly lose, compared to 100's in titans. Plus you guys have a lot better planets then me......it's times like this I'm pleased I have a 200bil fleet :-D.

and FYI joker was out of it along with a couple of others, but hey what's it matter now. I'm sure people have told you I'm a stubborn and vindictive ass....guess we're about to find out how stubborn. I'll prob just dump my own planets - then I can get to work helping myself to yours :-D

League were brought into it when you guys decided to mass my previous alliance because there was nothing you could do to me. I'll complete my ascensions then I can finally build a decent strike to come play with you all again.

So to cap it off....I'll NEVER surrender. I'll only ever build a def when I feel the need to and I hope you guys have a LOT of merlins :smt047
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

So someone in T I T A N S stole one of your planets after it said in the rules that were made at the beginning planets were to be left out...?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
renegadze
Forum Elite

Sarajevo wrote:So someone in T I T A N S stole one of your planets after it said in the rules that were made at the beginning planets were to be left out...?

indeed they did...it's actually on the very first post of this thread. I think they tried to catch me on the hop, unfortunately no organisation on their part alerted me to it lol

But I was happy to relieve Dooeee of his 93k UP planet - well theres one of your platforms gone :smt047
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Yes, It was decided that as the terms decided at the beginning where between TITANS and The MInority and The Minority no longer exists so the terms are forfit.

On the actuall taking part, i asked T68I to hit one of your 60k planets to see if you had a platform on it. It seemed you didn't, unfortunately there wasn't anyone online to take the rest before you logged on.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
renegadze
Forum Elite

duderanch wrote:Yes, It was decided that as the terms decided at the beginning where between TITANS and The MInority and The Minority no longer exists so the terms are forfit.

On the actuall taking part, i asked T68I to hit one of your 60k planets to see if you had a platform on it. It seemed you didn't, unfortunately there wasn't anyone online to take the rest before you logged on.

well the minority was only me when the war started, .Time AA posted the thread Chaqen had joined me....so we're infact back to the starting people. I knew I'd forget to renew the alliance name when it auto disbands so I just ended it early

I guess it helped I got a warning my planets were about to be taken :D but they will prob be the last time I lose a planet to titans, I'll keep them through my next ppt run then just dump them all. I really have no regard for my account let alone my planets :P It's just a shame you guys had to make it worse on yourselves, maybe ask Dooeee to stack up his platforms on that 100k UP planets he has :smt047 I didn't even have to train half my fleet to blow past the last one :-(
Duderanch
Internet Hero

Hopefully i'll be off PPT next time so i can mass your fleets :smt068
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer

Wrong again Rene. you have now lost 3 LOL But hey if you want to waste all those turns on my planets. Then burn away.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Dooeee wrote:Wrong again Rene. you have now lost 3 LOL But hey if you want to waste all those turns on my planets. Then burn away.

I love the way every time you speak you somehow make yourself look a bigger fool.

I used 300 turns to take your planet, no big deal seeing as I can only take 1 a day :roll:

T68i took a 60k UP planet - with 30 bil def
You took a 11bil attack planet - with 0 def
Les took a 9 bil def planet (that my MS just brought back) - with 0 def

You lost a 93k UP planet + it's +200bil def (with platform)

I believe you'll find that means T I T A N S are currently operating at a loss from their decision to take planets - GO TEAM
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer

Here Rene, My hand has missed you and your bs. But if it makes you feel big. I still have a def your welcome to take. Oh I forgot you don't hit large defense you like slapping around the little members of our alliance. LOL I hope this farce never ends you make it worth my staying :)....
renegadze
Forum Elite

Dooeee wrote:Here Rene, My hand has missed you and your bs. But if it makes you feel big. I still have a def your welcome to take. Oh I forgot you don't hit large defense you like slapping around the little members of our alliance. LOL I hope this farce never ends you make it worth my staying :)....

erm didn't I already mass you once? really a little thought before you post would probably save yourself a lot of #-o moments

Also care to explain what you were thinking when you tried taking my 0 def planet and failed! it's called a fleet, apparently you have to buy one

08:32 Dooeee (7886) Redman lost
15 0 0 3 58,837,255,680 details
08:28 Dooeee Attack defended 15 0 0 3 0 details
08:28 Dooeee Attack defended 15 0 0 3 0 details
Duderanch
Internet Hero

:smt056

Can we not all just be friends? :-D

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

duderanch wrote::smt056

Can we not all just be friends? :-D

Trust a queen to say that

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

fredy prince for the win, just made this topic worth re visiting woo woo
Spoiler
renegadze
Forum Elite