WAR on DDE

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
tackless shadow
Forum Regular
Alliance: Urban Empire
Race: ....
ID: 1912354

WAR on DDE

i have asked myhill to find who did it but no joy as of yet..... 1 of ye put BANNED SCUM as my brothers avvy on the DoC forums this is the reason to y i left ye i told myhill it was family 1st whan i came back and i would NEVER mass my bro no matter what and if im asked to id leave my brother HeavyGrimReaper aka ~rouge trooper~ IS NOT SCUM so come tell me who you were so i can beat the crap out of your account or even PM me ingame im sure im on your "runner list" by now its been bout 10hours

dont be shy show your "HONOUR" and own upto it
Last edited by tackless shadow on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: a WARNING to DDE/FUALL forum admins

Interesting..

One point of advice though..you could probably still be in DDE right now and have had this 'person' kicked in the nuts..but hey, decision was yours. I thought it odd that you left when I saw what you said.

Best of err..luck?
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

LMAO

Someone is looking for excuses why they surrendered.

Are you sure that you did not change that yourself?

Admin logs tell a lot ya know ;)

But oh well, to each their own.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

talk with me on msn about your problem
if u don't have a problem and is just a pure escuse
PREPARE FOR HELL U AND EVERYTHING IS AROUND U
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

The problem is

that he is "tired" of war

oh well, tough luck

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

bebita
Forum Zombie

he got tired?
i hope he is now ready to see the active part of server war :lol:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

lol after many months of nice fuall attitudes there it comes, traitors , scums etc is how they call members that leave, just wondering why they use that "family" stuff
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

and like usual the grand master of thought Lithium comes here claiming he is all knowing LOL

Stay away from things you have no clue of. It just makes you look funny.

bebita
Forum Zombie

Lithium wrote:lol after many months of nice fuall attitudes there it comes, traitors , scums etc is how they call members that leave, just wondering why they use that "family" stuff

nice try
but i think u know very well your opinion means 0
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

it meant 0 to you and the wise Deni , ](*,)
i dont know anything but i read , scums here traitors to genesis etc, stuff not used when it comes to family. lol keep it going. good luck tackles
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
bebita
Forum Zombie

Lithium wrote:it meant 0 to you and the wise Deni , ](*,)
i dont know anything but i read , scums here traitors to genesis etc, stuff not used when it comes to family. lol keep it going. good luck tackles

some thing requires head
dde doesn't accept someone to wake up and sudden to decide he had enought
if u think this is wrong .....
idk what to say about u
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

bebita
Forum Zombie

taklless contact me on msn asap
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

@Tack: It was probably D1, though i'm not certain if he still has admin powers. I know for certain that it was he who set my profile as banned when i left.

Also, go Tack.

And finally, this is not me trying to reignite the FS and DDE word war as i have no intentions of doing so, i am merely helping out a friend.
tackless shadow
Forum Regular
Alliance: Urban Empire
Race: ....
ID: 1912354

deni wrote:LMAO

gets your facts right before you go mouthing off demi i saw it, then left, then surrendered, then confronted myhill bout it im not going to fight with some who calls my family SCUM and im not going to fight there enemies for doing something like that id rather fight with them now, dont even try to turn this round on me i DIDNT AND DONT have the access to do that not that i would anyway and IF the admin logs so a lot then post it here otherwise STHU and STOP TALKING BS and for your info D1 said it was uploaded by a from a pc not a link and i defo dont have the access for that

bebita wrote:talk with me on msn about your problem
if u don't have a problem and is just a pure escuse
PREPARE FOR HELL U AND EVERYTHING IS AROUND U

iv a BIG problem and its not an excues

deni wrote:The problem is

that he is "tired" of war

oh well, tough luck

your right i am sick of the war its pointless at this point but DDE/FUALL just want to drag in out so they can prove to be unbeatable

bebita wrote:he got tired?
i hope he is now ready to see the active part of server war :lol:

if you think you can show me war then come get me, im off ppt soon ill hit your 1st if you want

Lithium wrote:lol after many months of nice fuall attitudes there it comes, traitors , scums etc is how they call members that leave, just wondering why they use that "family" stuff

dont i know it my bro needed out cause of medical reasons and was told no he just didnt want to envolve ppl in his private business

Lithium wrote:it meant 0 to you and the wise Deni , ](*,)
i wont need luck FUALL trained me i know how they fight

bebita wrote:taklless contact me on msn asap

i will when im home from work PM me your MSN incase i dont have it please

Aesthetics of Hate wrote:@Tack: It was probably D1, though i'm not certain if he still has admin powers. I know for certain that it was he who set my profile as banned when i left.

Also, go Tack.

And finally, this is not me trying to reignite the FS and DDE word war as i have no intentions of doing so, i am merely helping out a friend.

thanks don iv a fair idea who did it anyway
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

tackless shadow wrote:
deni wrote:LMAO

gets your facts right before you go mouthing off demi i saw it, then left, then surrendered, then confronted myhill bout it im not going to fight with some who calls my family SCUM and im not going to fight there enemies for doing something like that id rather fight with them now, dont even try to turn this round on me i DIDNT AND DONT have the access to do that not that i would anyway and IF the admin logs so a lot then post it here otherwise STHU and STOP TALKING BS and for your info D1 said it was uploaded by a from a pc not a link and i defo dont have the access for that

I have no idea what you did or have done. All I know is what the admin logs tell me and they cannot lie ;)

Now be upset some more, throw insults around, I could care less.

Return to “Vendetta corner”