WAR on DDE

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: a WARNING to DDE/FUALL forum admins

Curumo wrote:I read it. And you've just proven my point. 10 hours, REK, Myhill, no HC response (how could they if you only notified REK and Myhill?). Good good.

What about contacting the empire diplomat? Or the internal affairs officer? Those two could have helped you out much faster. Why didn't you contact them?

Oh and no OE member would do that. It's called respect for friends.

don't bother mate
nobody wanted to make his brother a scum
is just over reacting dunno what his real problems are
GrimReaper wrote:Bebita you declare war on me and when i ask you why...Your reply is ask your brother. CHILDISH of you

as for u and your brother and all your ooficer they are in my view now
cidlish?
maybe but thats why i play this game
to be a kid again :-D
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

Re: WAR on DDE

I understood that perfectly. That's why I asked how long you've been in DDE cause it's kinda naive to expect that. And you still didn't answer my question.
tackless shadow
Forum Regular
Alliance: Urban Empire
Race: ....
ID: 1912354

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
GrimReaper wrote:Bebita you declare war on me and when i ask you why...Your reply is ask your brother. CHILDISH of you

Deal with it....? :twisted:

lol whens the strike mission against me??? ill make sure im off ppt remember i know how DDE work
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
~Rogue Trooper~
Forum Newbie

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:

Deal with what i mean c'mon how childish is that i dont like what your Bro says so i declare war on you.
Curumo
Forum Elite

Still evading my question? Or should I take this as you answer?
bebita
Forum Zombie

GrimReaper wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:

Deal with what i mean c'mon how childish is that i dont like what your Bro says so i declare war on you.

and officers
:-"
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

~Rogue Trooper~
Forum Newbie

bebita wrote:
Curumo wrote:I read it. And you've just proven my point. 10 hours, REK, Myhill, no HC response (how could they if you only notified REK and Myhill?). Good good.

What about contacting the empire diplomat? Or the internal affairs officer? Those two could have helped you out much faster. Why didn't you contact them?

Oh and no OE member would do that. It's called respect for friends.

don't bother mate
nobody wanted to make his brother a scum
is just over reacting dunno what his real problems are

as for u and your brother and all your ooficer they are in my view now
cidlish?
maybe but thats why i play this game
to be a kid again :-D

Does that include ~Tackless Shadow~ officer Nighthawk who is a member of DoC...So now you want to turn on ur own members
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

bebita wrote:
GrimReaper wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:

and officers

Whats childish is your all sulking over what someone OVER THE INTERNET called/named you... i mean sure... it might not be nice, but you actually went completely out of your way to argue about it and got completely offended.... now thats childish..

And tackless dont make me laugh, i wouldn't waste At's on you.. [-(
Seems with that attack on bebita, your capable of massing yourself.. :lol:
Last edited by xXxsephirothxXx on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
tackless shadow
Forum Regular

Curumo wrote:Still evading my question? Or should I take this as you answer?

8 months ;) offered 2IC of DoC and membership in DDE before i left im not evading anything its kinda hard to answer you when massing ye guys
Curumo
Forum Elite

Right you see, exactly why I think that you're using this just as an excuse. I've asked you a simple question with the simplest solutions of them all and you don't want to answer. Fair enough. Then I'll draw my own conclusions and meet you on the battlefield (but not for the next 8 days ... ascention run has priority).
~Rogue Trooper~
Forum Newbie

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
bebita wrote:
GrimReaper wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:

and officers

Whats childish is your all sulking over what someone OVER THE INTERNET called/named you... i mean sure... it might not be nice, but you actually went completely out of your way to argue about it and got completely offended.... now thats childish..

you dont see me going mad Bebita, but it does bring to light one simple question What else are ye calling\classing Ex-Members
Curumo
Forum Elite

I'll answer truthfully. Depends how they left ;) We have people we call Legends, no matter if they left in times of war or not and we have people that we call a lot less beautiful names, no matter when they left. Does this answer your question?
bebita
Forum Zombie

gripper depend how they left
if the leave and try to insult when they do that what do u expect
do u expect to smille and say to him nice job?
:shock:
be sure if someone made deliberatly u a scum he will be kicked from empire
but like the facts are now
srry ....
Last edited by bebita on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

GrimReaper wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
bebita wrote:
GrimReaper wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:

and officers

you dont see me going mad Bebita, but it does bring to light one simple question What else are ye calling\classing Ex-Members

Lolz maybe you should go mad !! :twisted: attack bebita back less crying more units dieing :-D
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
tackless shadow
Forum Regular

Curumo wrote:I'll answer truthfully. Depends how they left ;) We have people we call Legends, no matter if they left in times of war or not and we have people that we call a lot less beautiful names, no matter when they left. Does this answer your question?

yep i do your a lot less beautiful name ;)

what was uh let me think.......... F.U.A ;)

Return to “Vendetta corner”