Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

Any person in a perg based alliance found to be in main will be massed, ac'ed and sabbed until I cant be bothered.

Reason for war: Perg based alliances defeat the point of perg. Anybody willing to join, i am currently massing down id=1912929

with 22mil army, he has 15mil in supers. this will be fun.

EDIT: 5,902,439

3mil spies if anyones feeling hungry lol.
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

Re: Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

you can`t mass no one....just little defenseless guys..
why do you pick small players who can`t retaliate??? like my officers and other small players??? instead of me, ...your enemy....?????
or you just trying to show up???

loser...
my 120 bill def was on 2 days, with 2 mill spies out, the Ares guys massed me ones, but your alliance never touched me...
tomorrow I`m off ppt again
mass me not some little guys...lol great warrior :smt078
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

yeah.. just waiting for more to come out. they will be out soon I know it ;)
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

lol DA,

Have fun :)

(p.s your looking a little bit older than I remember) :P
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

temptress wrote:lol DA,

Have fun :)

(p.s your looking a little bit older than I remember) :P

Yeah so nice to put some rapist scum as an avatar..... nice! [-X

This is not a war on Perg, if it were you would be in perg.
You are declaring war on those that are in an alliance with the majority of those memebers actually in perg.
So therefore rather than going after those hiding in a big alliance in perg you are going after those that want to be in the alliance but want to be in "normal" realm.

Your war will push those that want to be in "normal" realm back in to Perg with the rest of their members.

So in fact what you are doing is pushing more people in to perg. :-k
Image ImageImageImage
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

Its more an encouraging push for them to leave their perg based alliance, well thats how I like to think of it ;)

You know, If im able to say give me 5 ATs or I will mass you and misconstrue that to a simple 'play style' and not extortion. Then I'm more than able to war on 'purg' and attack any members of the purg based alliances I find out of hiding.

Im sure you know Clarkey, war in perg at this point is impossible, unless you know a way to mass a defence with 60 attack turns...?

Also, I may have a rapist as my avatar, however, I may argue that yours is in fact a murderer.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Starscr3am wrote:Its more an encouraging push for them to leave their perg based alliance, well thats how I like to think of it ;)

You know, If im able to say give me 5 ATs or I will mass you and misconstrue that to a simple 'play style' and not extortion. Then I'm more than able to war on 'purg' and attack any members of the purg based alliances I find out of hiding.

Im sure you know Clarkey, war in perg at this point is impossible, unless you know a way to mass a defence with 60 attack turns...?

Also, I may have a rapist as my avatar, however, I may argue that yours is in fact a murderer.

He murdered who?
Or is the difference mine is fictional and yours is RL?

I also doubt that you massing the few "normal" players of perg based alliances are going to make others come out of perg.

But have fun with it anyway, I just don't see it happening.
Image ImageImageImage
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Clarkey is right there mate you should go over to perg and fight people in perg not in the normal relem.

your just picking on small players who wont be able to fight back that much its like a pro boxer taking on a kid of 5 there not much of a fight is there so [-X
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

Clarkey wrote:
Starscr3am wrote:Its more an encouraging push for them to leave their perg based alliance, well thats how I like to think of it ;)

He murdered who?

I also doubt that you massing the few "normal" players of perg based alliances are going to make others come out of perg.

I've seen the show, he murders heaps of people. He is holding a gun in your display picture, now dont tell me a gun was designed to injure people. It was designed to kill people, my diplay picture is also fiction. Ever heard of Basement Dad? Hes actually alot like your avatar; "a former Austrian migrant leading a double-agent life in Australia now" So please, get your facts right.

hey sammael, thanks for your input mate however, it would take me aproximately 3 weeks to 0 mightymidgets defence, assuming he didnt ppt, log in and repair, or rebuild his defence in those three weeks.

60ATs a day? haha! nice one man. ill fight the pergs where i am actually able to fight, main.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Starscr3am wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

He murdered who?

I've seen the show, he murders heaps of people. He is holding a gun in your display picture, now dont tell me a gun was designed to injure people. It was designed to kill people, my diplay picture is also fiction. Ever heard of Basement Dad? Hes actually alot like your avatar; "a former Austrian migrant leading a double-agent life in Australia now" So please, get your facts right.

hey sammael, thanks for your input mate however, it would take me aproximately 3 weeks to 0 mightymidgets defence, assuming he didnt ppt, log in and repair, or rebuild his defence in those three weeks.

60ATs a day? haha! nice one man. ill fight the pergs where i am actually able to fight, main.

I think everyone knows who that man is in the avy and what he did to his daughter.
Image ImageImageImage
Sammael
Alteran

Starscr3am wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

He murdered who?

If you where a true fighter you should be able to fight a war on any level of the playing field inculdeing preg

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
DarkA
Forum Grunt

Darkalbino_ you are an ass hole. You also declare war on my officer in past.
Yes, it easy to kill 130bil def on 1 time ascended account.
When i aks you why did you do that? You start to pissing off and sending rude PM's.

Advice for you... GO **Filtered** YOURSELF!!!
God of Future Sun
"That's all we expect of man, this side the grave: his good is - knowing he is bad."
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

So what that guy do?
Clarkey wrote:
Starscr3am wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

He murdered who?

I think everyone knows who that man is in the avy and what he did to his daughter.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Sammael
Alteran

God of Future Sun wrote:Darkalbino_ you are an ass hole. You also declare war on my officer in past.
Yes, it easy to kill 130bil def on 1 time ascended account.
When i aks you why did you do that? You start to pissing off and sending rude PM's.

Advice for you... GO **Filtered** YOURSELF!!!

yo cam down mate less of the language there mate yes i agree with you but mate its a game just am down.

you will end up with a warning

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
DarkA
Forum Grunt

BTW... If you are such a "Jack"... Go in perg and fight there. I don't think so, you have "balls" to do that.
God of Future Sun
"That's all we expect of man, this side the grave: his good is - knowing he is bad."

Return to “Vendetta corner”