Need A New Sig. (one of the hardest sigs of the year)

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Need A New Sig. (one of the hardest sigs of the year)

Well I love my current REPO! one that SS made me but i feel like its time for a new one. So the following is what I'm after...

1. What form of graphics are you after? Sig please.

2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? I'd like some animation, it ties in with the rest so I'll go into detail on #4.

3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be? The size of my current REPO! one that is just below with the girl in it. Not sure of its dimensions sorry.

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) Okie... time for the hard part! I want the overall look of the sig to be dark, very dark. I want their to be a tree on the left side of the sig with a man sat under it (Do not use a pic of Newton :lol: ). I want him to look like he is writing into a book, not long hair but enough so that it is covering the side of his face, i wish for it to be like a side shot of it.

If you could make the hair like this please...
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I'd like for the tree to remain but for the guy to flash in and out, infact I've worded that worded that right and wrong. I want the man to disappear, to suddenly go, no effects on it, no bright flash etc... jsut disappear and then a couple of secs later to reppear. Liek he was appearing, and disappearing, in and out of our reality. (hey i didn't say this was going to be easy) I'd like for the sig to be all in black and white... except for the following part...

Animation - I wish for the following writing to appear along the bottom, spanning from the bottom of the tree, but not under the tree, too the far right side. The writing is "Maybe 6ft, Ain't So Far Down...". I'd like for that text to slowly fade in and out every 5secs or so; also, could that text me in a blue-ish color, i may wish for this to be turned gray, depending on how it looks. At the top, in small writing, not animation, not fading etc... just there, i wish for "~Vixion~" and just below it, but all central to each other, but in top corner "Genesis".

5. Any preferred colour theme? As said, dark, black and white.

6. What text would you like on the piece? "maybe 6ft ain't so far down", "~Vixion~" and "Genesis", please read #4 for details and also how i wish for them to be writen, starting letters all in caps etc,,,

7. How much do you wish to pay? I'll pay 5t to ANYONE who can get this one right lmao

8. Contact Details - Vixion-Alpha@live.com

9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used)
Last edited by ~Vix~ on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
~Vix~
Forum Elder

Re: Need A New Sig. (one of the hardest sigs of the year)

Want the tree to look close to this, leaves on the ground etc...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
~Vix~
Forum Elder

come on! surely some one can do this!
Awaken Knight
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 38569

I'll see what i can do, dunno how long it will take... i'm hoping for it to be done by friday :D

Spoiler
~Vix~
Forum Elder

So close that its a little scary, can you make the disapeaing times further apart, too fast atm sorry, can you make its black and white.

Can you place ~Vixion~ just above Genesis. Can you have them both written in the sizze and style that Genesis is currently written in.

Thanks SS
~Vix~
Forum Elder

for your level or worksmanship... i can wait :)
Ictok16
Forum Regular
Alliance: Asgard Protectorate Leader
Race: The Sacrificial Lamb
ID: 55433

thats a pretty sweet sig. :smt047
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Finally...The UnKnown

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:she's being touched by his noodly appendage?
~Vix~
Forum Elder

This is the 2nd sig I've got off SS, 1st one was one of the best I've ever had, my REPO! one. This one, is without a doubt, by far, the BEST sig I have ever had. I advise EVERYONE to go to him if you want a sig. he takes pride in his work and it looks amazing, he also doesn't shout at you when you ask for it to be edited after he's already done it lmao

Thanks Pal.

Return to “Graphics Archives”