Thread locked and moved for alleged clutter

Ombudsman Case Archives
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

Thread locked and moved for alleged clutter

I posted a thread in war section concerning parties that are currently in a server war, now theres 3 separate parties to this thread so to not mess up threads i have nothing to do with ie FUAll V HR i decided to create a post about the war being over - wrong. Straight away this was moved and closed. Now i exchanged a few polite pms with the mod and explained my reasons for the post, ie to fight false propaganda, he suggested putting it in a thread already up i declined stating it would be buried, he then said it was clutter [-X . Now i said i dont have a problem with thread being moved but why is it remaining locked, SuperSaiyans response If you do not agree with my decision, take it to my superior, or the ombudsman... so this is what im doing as i know as a forum owner myself what is allowable, what should be locked and what is clutter

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

Re: Thread locked and moved for alleged clutter

SuperSaiyan wrote:Reason for thread moving - Didn't belong in GC

Reason for locking - The threads purpose (from what I have gathered) was to combat the Fuall thread here: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=151778

I see absolutely no reason, as to why he cold not post there, considering the reason for his thread, is to say that the TAF are still fighting Fuall...

Well, you have the Fuall vs. TAF thread for that... #-o
Not to mention, you could simply post it in the thread linked above...

As for it being buried, you cannot know that unless you try, no can you?

I said it was clutter because.... it is....

It would be yet another thread, about the same subject in general....

reason 1. As explained to you via pm threads intention was to fight propaganda and as im not HR i wont post in there, fuall use war is over as part of there recruitment tool

reason 2. Fuall start a thread saying theyve won hmmm not closed or moved

reason 3. You post something it gets buried everytime

reason 4. In that case about 93% of threads are clutter why havent you olcked them

reason 5. I take it theres no repetitive threads in this forum ? covering the same type of topic

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

ok last rebuttal as this is going round in circles

Fight propoganda? By making a thread everytime fuall does to counter it?
Right, cause thats not clutter

Fuall has made many posts this is my first counter to the victory post and 1st rebuttal of said claim

2 - why would it be? Whether or not it is true is not my concern at all. It was made first, your thread is just another thread about it

forum is about community and threads and rebuttals, your a moderator with specific duties your personal concerns are irrlevant and off topic

3 - That is the nature of threads, if your post is useless people ignore it, make your post count and it won't be

You countered yourself on this one you let the peple decide if its useless or not

4 - why lock whats dead? those that are active do not repeat themselves, and those that do are removed

read more posts as active players continually repeat themselves and where is another post saying what mine does to justify removal and closure

5 - The forum, is not my juristiction, General is..... And no, I try to keep all of the threads that repeat themselves to a dull roar, lest this thread would not exsist, now would it?

So your duties are general forum so why did you remove a post from galactic colliseum if that is not your jurisdiction

zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

hey, sorry for the late reply i was a lill bit busy and will eb so for the next couple of days.

could it be possible to get links to the threats in question unless SS merging has solved this problem. if the problem isn't solved by tonight i'll take a look into everything and advice a solution to the problem

zeek
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Looks like merging it solved the problem.
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

case closed

Return to “Case Archives”