Byrnes Vs Skunky

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Byrnes Vs Skunky

Please dont post in my thread if your gonna tell me not to post.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

lol GL

Peace out
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:shock:
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Pimping D wrote:lol GL

Peace out

Thank you.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

Skunky In Game wrote:Subject:

Message text:

haha he asked u to leave \"his\" thread.
its about me so i claim it :) so u can post ;p
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Byrnes
Forum Addict

If you want to you can i dont really care i was being sarcastic.

Image Image
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

Pimping D wrote:this has no point as skunky was permabanned

ctrl+shift+alt+prnt screen
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

Byrnes
Forum Addict

It does have a point cause if you cant tell things are still being said now really please don't post here any more

Image Image
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Byrnes wrote:Hes massing a 15 bill def a little better then kikaz massed my 10 bill def i think skunky might be a bit better then kikaz ohh and he destroyed my 55 bill ms WOW

You had no MS built when I massed.. plus as I said already I was killing supers.. Also How could you have gotten 37b Defense on one of the hits(You admitted to this on forums) if you really only had 10b defense? Hmm.. With no MS and no planets adding anything..

Thats at least 18b defense...

Yet my first hits were showing 22b defense every hit..

And yet you still call me a liar, and refuse to look at your logs..

Anyways, Good luck and have fun..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

why call some one out when they cant defend themself??

are you seeking attention or what?
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

Byrnes
Forum Addict

Actaulky i do have a couple def planets i think skunky has one now and thank you for say good look kikaz it was far from rude:)

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

How can he not defend him self.....

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

KK sorry dude.

Image Image
[BoT] Jason
Forum History

HE IS PERMA banned he cant post. there for destroying the point of this topic fight and discuss your crap on msn if he cant post
Pimping

| | Hero of the Year | |

Byrnes
Forum Addict

How can he not defend him self im not gonna say mean thing about him i wouldnt do that im just gonna post stuff hes being a **Filtered** on msn i dont feel like talking to him.

Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”