Byrnes Vs Skunky

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Byrnes Vs Skunky

so you gonna show the forum that a man that cant talk can get the better of you....
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

If thats what you would like to call it.
I can do this all day wanna keep arguing go for it but either way this is gonan turn into spam.

I sabed him but theres not much to sab

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Have fun Byrnes... go skin that skunk :-D
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Byrnes
Forum Addict

temptress wrote:Have fun Byrnes... go skin that skunk :-D

Thank you temptress:):)

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Rocky
Tollan
Race: Italian Stallion

Mikgamer wrote:Man you don't know these forum rules at all do you? Oh well have fun skunky.

Mikgamer you may post for skunky, theres nothing against that however if you do post for him you take responsibility for his words.
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Thank you for clearing that up ROCKY.

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

That has nothing to do with this war.

Image Image
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Mikgamer wrote:[c=4]Skunky![/c] - Jus cruisin lyk says:
good quote
;p haha
he was just about to send me 2m uu XD
Mikez says:
lol?
[c=4]Skunky![/c] - Jus cruisin lyk says:
until u posted that comment
i said i would set peace if he sent me 2m uu
Mikez says:
tell him double it and i set peace too and stop posting in that topic
hehe ok
he said no ~
Mikez says:
ok, we'll get more lulz outta him then 4m UU worth
ok ~ lik e 190m ~

^^ lol look at these n00bs.. :lol:

GL byrnes and dont give em anything, but a good fight mate! :razz:

~Z
Doc
Fledgling Forumer

did you buy tokko's account :(
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

sold mine for more :-"
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Looks like his accs deleted guess the wars over.

Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”