Les Ennemis Calls out MaxSterling

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Les Ennemis Calls out MaxSterling

awwww max the cheater is back

how cute

Good luck Les
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hell
Race: Devil
ID: 666

Toon_PDT_18 Its good to see 2 very good players go at it. Good luck Max ;) your going to need it.... Toon_PDT_18

:smt096 Rip him a new one Les ;) :smt096

@: schuesseled :smt098 Its a war game. Go war someone and stop worrying about the reason. Just have fun and play. If the reason why bothers you, then you can always go play checkers ... :smt098
McRandom wrote: *Curls up in a little ball and rocks back and forth*
"I'm not alone i'm not alone, i'm not alone"
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

Its not a war game.
I prefer Chess.
Fancy A Game?
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

schuesseled wrote:Its not a war game.
I prefer Chess.
Fancy A Game?

yes add me to msn

i-love-me2007@hotmail.co.uk

i only play for bets over 500 bill :D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
schuesseled
Forum Expert

You arent online on MSN ](*,)

McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

WHOOT! Go Max lol. Gotta love someone who speaks their mind. Makes me not feel alone :D.

Show em what for :D.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

As I awaken from a different realm of existence, I arise from my coffin. Only to see That my new worthy pray has accepted my initial request for a fight that will please my Lord and show my Lord I am faithful to him and him only. I turn to the right and look at my pray stalking his eyes with my glowing red angered soul. I wink at him as I am impressed with his acceptance of the battle. I also see many of foe around here awaiting this Epic battle that will prove my worthiness and loyalty as a true worshiper of yours truly and my Lord.... Lord Dooeee I then turn back to my pray and in the deepest respect I say (Good-luck to you my mortal friend). I will see you on Wednesday
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Les ennemis wrote:""Reason for this Vendetta he called my leader a dumb ass in our war thread against Heavens warriors.

Technically, I was referring to you as a dumbass... but your right. If the planets you took and dumped were attack, defense, or covert planets, then that wasn't stupid and I apologize. However if the planets were income or UP planets, then that was one of the most idiotic things to do. By the admittance of the target and your own alliance, they were great farms. Why would you take and dump planets from someone that you are benefitting from? If you take one and keep it, that's one thing... but you said you took and dumped a planet. If it was an income or UP planet that was making your ATs a little more worthwhile, then to me that would say you didn't really think before acting and was therefore a dumbass thing to do.

Like I said... if the planets were attack, defense, or covert planets... then I do apologize. I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that they were UP or income planets.

However, that is in no way a surrender. I have no intention of declaring Peace with any alliance. As a matter of fact, I have war declared on my own alliance member. Why would I limit my farming potential? If you want to waste resources on a war with me, that's fine. I'll use what I can spare on you.

You talk about honor, but brag about your attacks on inactive accounts. Big deal. I fail to see anything honorable in that. That's like saying... "Yeah, I tapped that" and point to a blowup doll.

harchester wrote:awwww max the cheater is back

If still being in debt trying to pay back accounts we were buying for our alliance members is cheating, then I must be the biggest cheater in the world. I actually had to strip my account of my own resources to help alleviate some of that debt... only to have a lot of those accounts that we bought for our members leave the alliance in the end or get banned with my account. Unfortunately, there was no how-to guide on the admin approved method of using resources on an account to sell and pay for that account. Can't blame admin, though. We took on more new accounts than we could handle and having that many resources transferred to my account would look suspicious to me as well.

I personally have no need to cheat... and I think my raiding and farming stats can back that up.

McRandom wrote:WHOOT! Go Max lol. Gotta love someone who speaks their mind. Makes me not feel alone :D.

Actually... I think, then type, then send. You type, then send, then think... you're still alone.

temptress wrote:lol have fun Max.. good to see you back :)

Thanks hon. Hope mom is well.
Spoiler
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

MaxSterling wrote:
McRandom wrote:WHOOT! Go Max lol. Gotta love someone who speaks their mind. Makes me not feel alone :D.

Actually... I think, then type, then send. You type, then send, then think... you're still alone.

Now that just makes me sad

*Curls up in a little ball and rocks back and forth*
"I'm not alone i'm not alone, i'm not alone"
Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

MaxSterling wrote:I will hit them for it just like I do with anyone else. At least you're not like the Pure Family and need to call in their bigger friends to try to deal with me... only to fail miserably.

What you yacking about? PF didn't call anyone in to deal with you. If someone else whacked you good, it was probably cos of your lame attitude, nothing to do with us. Which seems to be what's got you into this too ;)
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

As I come back to the Main realm of my existence I do see some light in my oh so bitter tunnel of death. The Lords disciples dumped waste less planets that were on MCrandoms Realm. We could of spit on them none the Less. The Planets blood was bitter. But, in my path of deascention destruction, I came across A Planet that tasted oh so sweet. the name of the Planet means nothing to me, but the 33kUP one gets I love. So I Les Ennemis would Love to speak with you on MSN. Perhaps their is something that can be arranged. As you stated your apology to me and I am humbled to say the least. I won't back down from any Blood,. This Vendetta was in-take to my Lord Dooee being called a dumb-ass. In all reality my mortal friend he is our Lord I listen to him. I did not make any command to steal planets. My duty is to serve my Lord, not tell his disciples orders:). I encourage you to add me and we may speak this out.

Nichonist@hotmail.com
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

hahahaha, this thread is funny, Max just became my new favourite author :-D

Les I still love you but he's got a way with words :lol:

Have fun both sides, make love not warcraft :D

Also :

MaxSterling wrote:However if the planets were income or UP planets, then that was one of the most idiotic things to do.

Personally I'd rate attack and defence planets above income

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

howz it gooing Less
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
schuesseled
Forum Expert

Dmonix wrote:
MaxSterling wrote:However if the planets were income or UP planets, then that was one of the most idiotic things to do.

Personally I'd rate attack and defence planets above income

His point Dmonix, you seemed to miss it because you were enjoying his fab wordsmanship too much :P

Was, that Vampyre were attacking and Alliance of Inactive farm's, even their Alliance leader has said as much. And the point of a farm is to have as much UU/Naqudah out as possible for you to gobble up.
Thus taking a U.P or an Income planet off an Inactive farm and dumping it basically makes that farm that could have been a good farm, a bit less of a good farm. Thus these type of planets should be left on a farm to make them better farms.

Where as Att/Def/Cov planets are fine to dump or keep for yourself because they have no affect on how good the Acc is as a farm. They are however good military tools so taking them Is a good idea.

Hope I cleared this up for you.

As a rating of which planet is the best planet. It probably does go. Either

Attack/Defence/Income or UP/ Covert
or
Attack/Income or UP/Defence/Covert

Depends on your playing style. Defense planets are pretty much useless for everything other than super powering a few hundred k supers to make you a much worse farm to turn farm and harder to mass. Basically its only effectiveness is if someone else is massing you, so its merits are variable. And the power of the Planets only goes so far, it is better to build a 15 tril defence than super powering a small one to be larger than it should be as It wont be large enough to keep away larger strike farmers :-D

Andariel
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MaYheM
ID: 1903732

lol hey! don't hate on the covert! D=

Return to “Vendetta corner”