Pug of Crydee v RoKeT

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

Re: Pug of Crydee v RoKeT

you have my condolences eric but you know what i mean by whos your daddy and if not go and watch scum with ray winstone asap then you will know what im talking about

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

lol i know lol i was just kidding it's true lol but i'm not to worried about it i never really knew my father lol but thank you for your worries
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

when you off ppt totototo as im coming for you boyyyyyyyy

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

i am off ppt :D lol
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

shame im not :-" ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Kick his butt Pug
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

8-[
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

wheres that 100 bill def fella [-X

Defensive Action 5,464,800,000

give me something to mass eric #-o

~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

My bad :oops:
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

I'M TRYING YOU BOTH WANT ME LOL I CAN'T KEEP UP i'm trying guys give me some slack i've only been warring for a month lol lol i have no naq left my ms is gone my deffense is gone my covert is gone and my attack is slowly falling lol and i told my alliance i want to prove myself to you guys lol i don't watn help lol this is all on me lol give me a break :D :D :D i will have one for you Jay give me a chance bro
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

Using a skill known only to lesser path magicians Pug of Crydee entered the lands of Roket the wannabe King of Novindus. Having heard much about the size of Rokets army and read his proclamations of ruling the planet Pug was amazed to find only a handful of raw recruits, unarmed and unwilling to fight. What was happening here Pug pondered, was this some kind of magical projection to fool him or was Roket not the threat to Midkemia that he had been warned about. Chuckling to himself Pug made sure this wasnt some trick as Nakor would say and promised to keep an eye on the pretender and returned to Sorcerers Isle and Miranda but wished hes stayed in Novindus as Mirandas face was like thunder...........

RoKeT
Forum Zombie

rofl epic HAHAHHAHAHAHA i will have a deffense for you my friend i will lol i got a 10bill one now :shock: HAHHAHAHA
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”