I love you all

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I love you all

i have been playing for a little over a year.... but life has gotten way to hard i am numb and i want to die i will still be around the forums everyonce and a while to see how everyone is but i need time to think or i will never recover from this i am not surrendering from the server i love the server war and if i do come back i will mass you all again but i am sure some people have noticed i am not up and about running my mouth for the last week or so i am sorry for all i have done if i have offended you it was nothing personal it was just for fun i love you all and please if your a religous person pray for me i need it right now.... goodbye all i will miss you all.....

The King Jaffa

aka

RoKeT signing out for good
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: I love you all

Hope you get everything sorted out m8. youre a good guy and deserve that at least. Peace.
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

i cant say how sad i am to see you leave bro i hope you stick around and get back on your feet
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

noooo! roket!!! you cant leave!
I hope you get everything sorted soon and come back though! Will miss you on our forums and on here!
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

good luck in the real world mate sad to see another active member walk off into the shadows

stop by some time and pick a fight ;)
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

ToToRo wrote:i have been playing for a little over a year.... but life has gotten way to hard i am numb and i want to die i will still be around the forums everyonce and a while to see how everyone is but i need time to think or i will never recover from this i am not surrendering from the server i love the server war and if i do come back i will mass you all again but i am sure some people have noticed i am not up and about running my mouth for the last week or so i am sorry for all i have done if i have offended you it was nothing personal it was just for fun i love you all and please if your a religous person pray for me i need it right now.... goodbye all i will miss you all.....

The King Jaffa

aka

No dude get your butt back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

i am sorry guys this hurts so much but i can't even play if i wanted to i can't stop crying i can't breath if you don't have my msn it's

ThaTNi55aRoKeT@hotmail.com

write me on there i love you guys and i am sorry
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

*stands in door*
sorry roket you aint leavin this hell hole!
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

i will still be on forums weekly hopefully just not ingame for a little while i have not the time or the will power for it but i don't know if i can do the forums either i am sorry guys you were all such great friends but i must go for now anyways
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

sad to see another go.... hope your life in the real world gets alot better, never spoken with ya but seen you on the forums, good luck ma8 and do come back :D
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

i hope you guys are right i hope it gets better because this pain sucks....
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

ToToRo wrote:i have been playing for a little over a year.... but life has gotten way to hard i am numb and i want to die i will still be around the forums everyonce and a while to see how everyone is but i need time to think or i will never recover from this i am not surrendering from the server i love the server war and if i do come back i will mass you all again but i am sure some people have noticed i am not up and about running my mouth for the last week or so i am sorry for all i have done if i have offended you it was nothing personal it was just for fun i love you all and please if your a religous person pray for me i need it right now.... goodbye all i will miss you all.....

The King Jaffa

aka

Life always changes as does the game.. good luck and good will, but remember its always darkest before the dawn...I live by these words "Never give up, no matter what.."
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

Hang in there bud, I'll be on msn if you want to chat :neutral:
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

was that a song? and thank you all for the support so far... i hope my life gets better so i can spam and get booted again

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
pollywog[with_teeth]
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Expansion
ID: 1952292

hey buddy very sad to see you go you have come a long way in the year year you have been playing you have gone from a small officer who just wanted to go a day without being attack to going out looking for a good fight :-D i wish you all the best in life and you now my number and where i live so feel free to give me a call or just stop by i will help you out in anyway i can you are a great friend and person and hope everything in life turns out for the best i am sure it will. good luck and be strong no matter how hard it is you have a little angle there with you who needs you to be strong if not for you but for her.

always your friend
pollywog

Return to “Quitting....”