Byrnes wants a new sig and avy.have atleast 2 trill to spend

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Byrnes wants a new sig and avy.have atleast 2 trill to spend

1. What form of graphics are you after? (Eg Sig, Avatar, Userbar)
Sig and avy but i would like the AVY to have this symbol in it "Å" and have it say BYRNES then have my id 1943734
2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? (If yes, please go into detail - Eg Animated text, or a video)Nah but if so i would love that
3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be?
IDK a normal sig?
4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc)
And Aurora class warship with like a galaxy or something behind it and if you cant put a galaxy behing it atleast have an aurora class warship with something like a sun or something behind it.
5. Any preferred colour theme?
Blue letters if possible
6. What text would you like on the piece?
Just like this

BYRNES
Åncient God Of The ÅJNÅ
7. How much do you wish to pay?
I have atleast 2 tril to spend
8. Contact Details
Scott_micheal_byrnes@yahoo.com or use this forum
9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used)

Pleas have it as fast as possible
Last edited by Byrnes on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Re: Byrnes might want a new sig and avy.

Bump
Last edited by Byrnes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

But you got already a Zoidberg sig.. :?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Byrnes
Forum Addict

I know and ill keep that:)

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Re: Byrnes wants a new sig and avy.

BUMP

Image Image
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: Byrnes wants a new sig and avy.

Cleaned at Author's Request.

Goodluck.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Re: Byrnes wants a new sig and avy.have atleast 2 trill to spend

Bump

Image Image
ChaosX666
Forum Irregular
Alliance: T I T A N S
Race: Nautolan
ID: 1932334

did this in case your still looking. :-) not too happy with the text though >.<

Byrnes
Forum Addict

Sorry bro colton made me one and i dont even have naq to buy one i saw that image somewhere itsa a great imiage and i like the writitng but im not buyings a sig right now thanks anyway bro

Image Image
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

this thread reminds me of this one I made about three years ago.. :shock:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

Glad you like it :-D

:-"

Return to “Graphics Archives”