for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

this will be the last of bebita
bebita plays this games for almost 4 years by now and is time to move on
thanks for all the fun we had and hope we will meet again :-D
my account goes in my brother hands and i am sure he will manage it well in the future
P.S. bebita name is out and all old enemies that was outside of dde
i will be around but with a change in character and name
i will leave some old clues on the new character i have :) good hunting if anyone will want
Last edited by bebita on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Re: "bebita" is out of game

:shock:
Spoiler
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

this would have the potential to be a sad moment.. if it was put in the right section.

*is sad for a second* Oh! I bounced back!

Good luck, and take care bebita!
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

I`m gonna killl ya....few times 8-[
don`t go.......please :cry:
Bullseye
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): *Bullseye

No way bro, dont go. Oh this a kick in the ball sack :cry:
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

:smt047 robert continue to hit ttf hr and all my enemies :razz:
and bebita come back to strong ;) to farm server
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

a small update in first post :)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

bebita never leaves...not actually...he's there and he's not...forever hunting! :) Toon_PDT_16 Toon_PDT_12
Bias Admin colour
woodsyEK
Fledgling Forumer

**sees his logs half in attack** :P
sad to see you leave mate felt like i knew you from my logs :D
My trade feedback please post if we have traded!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=155288
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Good luck in the future Bebs

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Your making a new acc?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

no way man,.. All the best and always looking to chat.

Koji.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

my logs will miss u!
:cry:
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Bebita leaving should be a topic in general , no player his leaving would impact the world of farmers in sgw like this one.

Have fun irl Bebita.

Z E R O wrote:my logs will miss u!
:cry:

Is this an invite for me? :smt047

Spoiler

Return to “Quitting....”