Re: Accounts on vac mode hacked.

Ymer

Living God of a dormant INDU
3,782 188,150,187 Ancient 63,070,301,847,830 Naquadah

Oumar

Living God of the AJNA
28,897 28,382,218 Ancient 18,673,442,338 Naquadah

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Shinobii
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 37189

Dunno how people knew. To be honest, my password was pretty damn simple before. I wonder if it was a dictionary attack. I haven't had any contact with anything sgw related for a long time. Not forum postings, emails, or any of that stuff. So it's kinda surprising to see.

Anyways, now that i'm all good and paranoid, think i'll go on a password changing spree on all my internet based accounts.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Oumar is not a hacker and Oumar's account ALSO dropped out of long term vacation.

Zaphor as well.

Neither of these people were scheduled to come back to game or have answered ingame PMs.

I'm attempting to get in contact with them and their friends now but I think they, these two accounts, are also subject to this.

Oumar - ID 76408
zaphor - 4602

I only noticed myself because Oumar rejected a long standing invite to rejoin Delta (from when Delta was deleted for some reason). Whoever has logged into Zaphor's account has learned and HASN'T rejected the alliance invite.

I did notice Razarwire too as he was in Delta's logs but only one hit.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

I caught up with 311 on googlechat a few minutes ago. Hows that for being retro.

me: hi

311: hey
i logged in and change pw, and went back to vac mode

me: yeh i just saw you accepted the TA invite

311: its possible .......that i just came out

me: it wasn't just your account
has happened to loads of other players
you had the dark TA tag, came out of vac mode, left the alliance
did you see anything else strange? messages, broker requests?

311: no
nothing
i looked
no brokers that i saw
i had 600k uu out
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Tekki
Forum Addict

Thing is you don't drop out of vacation and go on PPT.

Both Oumar and Zaphors accounts have dropped out of vacation and gone on PPT, though Oumar is off it now.
Spoiler

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Norbe
Forum Elder

You also don't drop out of vacation and automatically leave the alliance you are in, which happened to both shinobii and 311. Shins account was also put on PPT.

What happened to Razerwires account is still a mystery though, unless he comes on msn i have no way to contact him.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Tekki
Forum Addict

Sigh yep.

I'm hoping I can get someone in touch with Oumar to find out if there were outgoing brokers, and I've done all I can to message Zaphor.

Going to be an interesting Admin meeting :D
Spoiler

Jedi~Tank
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Norbe wrote:You also don't drop out of vacation and automatically leave the alliance you are in, which happened to both shinobii and 311. Shins account was also put on PPT.

What happened to Razerwires account is still a mystery though, unless he comes on msn i have no way to contact him.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155054
This topic explains Razerwire. ~T~
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

well we know what happend to rezerwire now. should really tell people if you going to do that. but glad it turned out ok. :D

Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Norbe
Forum Elder

~r8~ wrote:well we know what happend to rezerwire now. should really tell people if you going to do that. but glad it turned out ok. :D

:roll: #-o

Okay so what we need to find out is who else was subject to the hacking and who is behind it. Seems like it could be pretty wide-spread.

~Norbe~
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

another account that should be look into it
is lilith ex eternal knights
she had over 400 mil army now uu disseapeared no sign of life from her .....
id=83233 => lilith
id=33492 => his co and he played several times with uu and alot of naq
id=11899=> he had alot of naq out in the same time pragma had the naq out
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

oh dear. :?
Ancient_one
Forum Irregular

33492 > used to be ishtar66
11899 > sad to say it used to be henshenshi's old account...
Shinobii
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 37189

That's a good point, there is a limit to dropping out of vacation and then going on ppt. All I can tell is that someone used a market turn to go on ppt according to my market logs.

You have used 1 trades and/or donations this week.
You have used 1 PPT bonuses this week.

shinobii Ymer 10,370,313,737,296 Naquadah 1 Untrained Nov 12, 2009, 4:34 am Completed.
shinobii Ymer 72,000,000 Untrained 1 Naquadah Nov 12, 2009, 4:33 am Completed.
shinobii Tajj 10,370,313,737,296 Naquadah 1 Untrained Nov 12, 2009, 4:13 am Rejected&Returned.
Oumar shinobii 32,648,717,949,329 Naquadah 1 Untrained Nov 12, 2009, 1:34 am Rejected&Returned.

So thx to norbe who had my cell phone, i was alerted pretty quickly.

Admin has gotten back to me and it looks like what i lost will be returned and then I'll be hitting vac mode till I can get myself in the mood to play again. Probably send my stuff to someone more active in case this happens again.
Norbe
Forum Elder

Actually shin, you can drop out of vac and go on PPT straight away, you just can't do it the other way around. Good to know that the admins have got back to you. Hopefully they are aware of the problem now and will be looking into it.

Also.

Name: Ymer
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}
Treasury: 63,096,109,093,469 Naquadah

Thats a lotta naq to be juggling around.

Return to “For Admin Archives”