Ireland vs France!

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: Ireland vs France!

Fact is France should not be going to the world cup, the better team lost.
French media and French legends are ashamed of how you lot went through, not only us irish, i dont blame henry but if he ever mentions anything about fair play again i hope his stairs collapse.
Linesman had a clear view, some wonder, FIFA did all they could to make sure the bigger teams went through.
Also its not a world cup without Ireland
I will mention no more on the world cup as i want noting else to do with it.
I wish England the best.
I dont see France getting out of the group stage, no chance in hell they would get any were near winning it

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

i think money wise, fifa will make more money by sending france to 2010, becuase france did get to finals in 06, and ireland didnt

but lol at the handball
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
sarparto
Forum Regular

Know this is a dead topic, but it's as fitting a topic as there is. Do the French know that they're supposed to outscore the other team? They got shut out by China, in France, before the World Cup started and then only scored once at the World Cup. They were more entertaining off the pitch than on it. I would really liked to have seen Ireland instead of whatever that was from the French.
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

sarparto wrote:Know this is a dead topic, but it's as fitting a topic as there is. Do the French know that they're supposed to outscore the other team? They got shut out by China, in France, before the World Cup started and then only scored once at the World Cup. They were more entertaining off the pitch than on it. I would really liked to have seen Ireland instead of whatever that was from the French.

Don't do necromency. [-X
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Leg Apophis wrote:Don't do necromency. [-X
Don't backseatmod. :evil:

sarparto wrote:Know this is a dead topic, but it's as fitting a topic as there is. Do the French know that they're supposed to outscore the other team? They got shut out by China, in France, before the World Cup started and then only scored once at the World Cup. They were more entertaining off the pitch than on it. I would really liked to have seen Ireland instead of whatever that was from the French.
*nods in agreement* That's why they now look for replacements of their entire association. *frown* I'll laugh if an Irishman becomes their coach. ;)
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

Juliette wrote:
*nods in agreement* That's why they now look for replacements of their entire association. *frown* I'll laugh if an Irishman becomes their coach. ;)

There's already a new appointed coach for several weeks and he's 100% french.. :roll:
Laurent Blanc, former Bordeaux coach and former world cup/euro champion player..
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~

Return to “Sports Section”