Moderator: Market Mods

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Calculating ratio of bank to miner ratio

It's useful to find out whether your bank size is huge, big, normal, average etc...
Someone with a huge ratio and 100mil miners is likely to have a bigger bank capacity than someone with 200mil miners and a tiny one.

If I'm not mistaken, divide your max bank by amount of miners you have. You get your ratio.
It's useful to give extra value, because bank size in absolute doesn't really tell whether it has a high ratio or not! ;)

My own ratio is ~212,343

To find out how much your account did PPT (and what's your natural bank size), just use the below formula/calculating.

Munchy wrote:A good way to test it is by doing the following. Go to the market and find where it says
"NOTE: The Market Supporter Status gives full trade market functionality, 10% increase to original bank size (for you, as of last turn, this is an increase of "XXX amount" REMEMBER - the bank size increases/decreases with your income), and full PPT. It does not include player to player transfers, bonus goods, or other 'full supporter' bonuses."

Take your total bank space and divide it by that number. Then take away 10 from that number(as 10 will equal 100% of your 'natural bank') That number should be about the number of ppt's you have been on I believe, unless your account has had one or more ultimate SS's put on it.

Also, for every normal SS you have bought take 1 from that number(as that adds 20% to bank space) and 1 for every ascension(as I believe each ascension equals an SS, or 20% natural bank increase).

For me that number is 115.9999999....or about 116 ppt's :-D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Calculating ratio of bank to miner ratio

Good idea legendary:)

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Thanks, I got my idea(s) from this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=124597
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

I seem to be at about 74, most probably being bank increases :razz:

Nice calc ;)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

44 394 769 110 913 / 152 036 359 844 = 292.00100

292-10=282 (the 100% bank size thing)
282-5=277 (minus ascensions)
Withdrawing few more points for potential SS and bank increase from markets.

I should have PPTed about 270 times :D .
Spoiler

Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Ive PPTed 129.9999999995811-11 ascensions=118

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

1:355,261
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

Mines 250,000 per miner,

Its ok sized, but not that big because I dont PPT all that much.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

Legendary Apophis
Forum History

I think USS gives much better boost than regular PPT does.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Market Discussion”