South african Meet up for 2010

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Re: South african Meet up for 2010

Pimping D wrote:Pete:how was the braai
john:wet
pete:why!?
John:coz it was a spit braai

for all foreigners braai=bbq

I thought it would be Piet and Jan :lol:

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
zizi710
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ♦GENESIS
Race: Ancient
ID: 81951

[-X its the new South Africa, it's suppose to be Sipho and Lebogang
Dying for one's country is Honourable,
but making the other guy die for his is more like it
;)
Radiance wrote:No really, you are such a shining beacon of light, hope and joy in this world, here's me thinking you must be related to Mother Theresa. And please do not prove me right by saying you inflict more carnage as she did, because trust me, sweetheart, you do not.
Lol you Go Radiance! :smt029

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

ok the its agreed the SA meet will be in the winter (their season) due to the world cup and its to be held in amsterdam netherlands :-D

PS you think SA was bad come here the the UK were my brother was asked by the police if he was white or not
and he said yes
they said are you sure you don't look white to me
he replied you should know you've got my passport
and the they get out a skin colour chart

omg so hes a little like the slightest more oriental than me but WTH WTH from an officer of the law

yet when they say what race am i
i reply caucasian asian now leave me alone white boyb hehehe and the best thing is they do :-D

but yeah i might come down there and meet up with a good buddy or 2 Golden wing and Dmonix you better turn up :-D
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

The Cardinal wrote:ok the its agreed the SA meet will be in the winter (their season) due to the world cup and its to be held in amsterdam netherlands :-D

PS you think SA was bad come here the the UK were my brother was asked by the police if he was white or not
and he said yes

omg so hes a little like the slightest more oriental than me but WTH WTH from an officer of the law

i reply caucasian asian now leave me alone white boyb hehehe and the best thing is they do :-D

but yeah i might come down there and meet up with a good buddy or 2 Golden wing and Dmonix you better turn up :-D

:-k

I thought UK was the heaven of EU's communautarism and that their excessive acceptance in other cultures resulted in some crazy things, such as non-muslim female police officers having to wear the hijab in some cases (read that in the telegraph I think). And acceptance of some "political" parties such as Islam 4 UK & schools (maddrassa or whatever it's called) that in my country would have been redlisted and in the line to be banned.
Oh well... :shock:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
zizi710
Fledgling Forumer

I don't understand your post Apophis. I really do hope your not pointing fingers at Islam. I don't want to go into a religious debate with you. [-(
;)
Radiance wrote:No really, you are such a shining beacon of light, hope and joy in this world, here's me thinking you must be related to Mother Theresa. And please do not prove me right by saying you inflict more carnage as she did, because trust me, sweetheart, you do not.

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

zizi710 wrote:[-X its the new South Africa, it's suppose to be Sipho and Lebogang
I thought Shaka (the Zulu) and Cecile (Rhodes)? :P

@The Cardinal: You what? No one ever really asks me, except when they asked me if I was Swedish. Good country.
And don't have that meet in Amsterdam. Bad city. Rather have it in .. Windhoek. :-) Surely SA can claim that as their own..
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

beer in SA

[spoiler]
The Cardinal wrote:ok the its agreed the SA meet will be in the winter (their season) due to the world cup and its to be held in amsterdam netherlands :-D

and he said yes

[/spoiler]*doesnt understand*

but ya if we have it must be in PTA ;P

Radiance wrote:Virginity, silly D. :)

what is this and how do i get mine back?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

zizi710 wrote:I don't understand your post Apophis. I really do hope your not pointing fingers at Islam. I don't want to go into a religious debate with you. [-(

Oh look there...I expected someone would say something like that.
People just don't want to understand that extremism in religions doesn't only concern christianism, or at least, they become all opposed when the issue of spreading of any form of extremism, which isn't communism or nazism, is mentionned. Islam 4 UK would be probably forbidden in France. We already banned unacceptable parties like that, who are only here to cause troubles and dividings. And not the least, a threat to the country..

@ Jo, Swedish women have the reputation to look pretty. :-D So it was likely to be a compliment.. :razz:
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

@Uni: Windhoek is a town in Namibia
@Pimp: Windhoek is a town in Namibia

#-o

@Apophis: Your government knows how to annoy large portions of the population and entertain me, I'm coming to visit you one day :-D

Also my knowledge of Swedish women is that they'll make you stop and stare :smt047

and for a true South African beer:

[spoiler]Yes I know it's a lager not a beer but I've heard there is only one beer manufactured in South Africa and I'll be damned if I know what it is[/spoiler]

Also, for my kryptonite:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

or

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Dmonix wrote:@Uni: Windhoek is a town in Namibia
@Pimp: Windhoek is a town in Namibia

#-o

@Apophis: Your government knows how to annoy large portions of the population and entertain me, I'm coming to visit you one day :-D

Also my knowledge of Swedish women is that they'll make you stop and stare :smt047

and for a true South African beer:

[spoiler]Yes I know it's a lager not a beer but I've heard there is only one beer manufactured in South Africa and I'll be damned if I know what it is[/spoiler]

Also, for my kryptonite:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

or

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I'm sure she knows that about Windhoek and didn't say so by mistake! :P

What a list of beers. :P

And yes, our government knows how to annoy some groups of people.. XD I used to be among those groups of annoyed, now I'm more in the side of "annoyers" politically speaking. 8)
Spoiler

Spoiler
zizi710
Fledgling Forumer

I've never heard of Islam for UK so i wouldn't know their political standing in any of the countries they run for election. But you must understand that there are extremists for every religion. These minority group do stand out much more than the rest of the muslim community and then a label is placed upon us for somebody else's actions. Stereotyping. I do understand the issue of national security when it comes to suicide bombers. But Muslims too are human beings, we all don't like strapping C4 charges to our body and blowing up a city block. We abhor it tbh.

Please do invite me on MSN Apophis. There's alot I would like to know about Islam in France. zizi710@live.com. I'm not going to get emotional etc etc as per usual response. I just wana discuss :)
;)

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Dmonix wrote:@Uni: Windhoek is a town in Namibia
I know that. Hence my reference to SA claiming it. :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

zizi710 wrote:I've never heard of Islam for UK so i wouldn't know their political standing in any of the countries they run for election. But you must understand that there are extremists for every religion. These minority group do stand out much more than the rest of the muslim community and then a label is placed upon us for somebody else's actions. Stereotyping. I do understand the issue of national security when it comes to suicide bombers. But Muslims too are human beings, we all don't like strapping C4 charges to our body and blowing up a city block. We abhor it tbh.

Please do invite me on MSN Apophis. There's alot I would like to know about Islam in France. zizi710@live.com. I'm not going to get emotional etc etc as per usual response. I just wana discuss :)

It's not only about the bombers, it's *far* from being only that cliché. ;)
Ok, I'll add you.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Legendary Apophis wrote:

and he said yes

I thought UK was the heaven of EU's communautarism and that their excessive acceptance in other cultures resulted in some crazy things, such as non-muslim female police officers having to wear the hijab in some cases (read that in the telegraph I think). And acceptance of some "political" parties such as Islam 4 UK & schools (maddrassa or whatever it's called) that in my country would have been redlisted and in the line to be banned.

yes as long as your not a white british christian you are ok
Christians are not allowed to wear a crusafix, well have to cover it up incase it offendes people

so for a christian country we arn't very supportive of the religion :( i guess thats why most of us are turning agonistic
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

The Cardinal wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

and he said yes

yes as long as your not a white british christian you are ok
Christians are not allowed to wear a crusafix, well have to cover it up incase it offendes people

so for a christian country we arn't very supportive of the religion :( i guess thats why most of us are turning agonistic

Time to wake up then. If you people turn agnostic, it means you sort of bow to those people preaching double standards for their *own* benefit. Why would you do that?
Show that time of double standards of SO CALLED tolerance are over.
That now, hypocrisy spread by kneeling down in the name of so called diversity is over.
I don't think tenants dictate rules to whom they pay rent. So I don't see why would christians give up their religions in a christian country because some 100% biased opportunists decided so.

Afterall, when you come to a country, you sort of adapt to them. Not the opposite (country adapting to people going there). People honestly integrated (not cover ups) show the right example. The others, well, either they adapt or get back to home if they don't like how country is. :-D

I don't know what's Cons' position on this all, but if both Brown's Party and Cons are more or less in favour of that...then I guess UK is screwed up lol. Because other parties erm well *cough*bnp*cough* no comment about them XD
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Conventions, meetups”