Alpha's Army Size Cap to do with random massing

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Re: Alpha's Army Size Cap to do with random massing

RoKeT wrote:i would understand a 200million but... a 100 million lets be honest here anyone can get that in 2 weeks... lol

Well, and i dont understand why alliance wich has 15 members and 14 are over 100m size, 11 of those 14 are over 200m size and 3 of those 11 are over 300m size started "holy war" to balance server. But i like the idea and have a tip for you guys. Everyone who has size over 200m contact in PM beginners with size under 100m and redistribute your UUs. Plus, mass those with size over 300m UUs. This could be more effective and, i will 100% support that plan than :)

Otherwise this is just a pure excuse for random massings how achieve higher kills and openly contradict OE's statement posted in another thread about random massing (heres the link: https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=152258, and i think Alpha still is a part of OE.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Could someone tell me whats wrong with a 500mil army? Those guys rarely touch newbs so it doesnt hurt the game at all. Warmongers like you are the ones hurting it. (nothing wrong with warmongering but you shouldnt force people to play the game your way)
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

but why hvae such a alrge army and not use it.
what do they do with. make large up's
get huge incomes. sit their stagnent and sell stuff for $$. its a DANM game not something your supposed to profit on.

We respect the no random massing law, to help the noobs. hell im heling to date 13 people grow in this game.

but its when large accounts do nothing but sell recources for $$ to make a text based game a place of funding for their lives is where i draw the line.

besides. those with huge armys have enough to push us around. so lets see if happen.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

oo 600m army yaww

pm me and i ll mass for u ;)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

1. mass me and ill kick your arse

2. mass any of my friends and ill kick your arse

3. if u can abide by them rules ill mass with you

Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

[SlayerS_fith] wrote:but why hvae such a alrge army and not use it.
get huge incomes. sit their stagnent and sell stuff for $$. its a DANM game not something your supposed to profit on.

We respect the no random massing law, to help the noobs. hell im heling to date 13 people grow in this game.

but its when large accounts do nothing but sell recources for $$ to make a text based game a place of funding for their lives is where i draw the line.

besides. those with huge armys have enough to push us around. so lets see if happen.

But how do you know they sell stuff for $$? I'm aiming for a large army size but I'm not going profit from it. So my guess is not all of them do that. Besides if you've got such a large army you are probably peaceful (look at your own empire, I bet you'd have many +500mil armies if you didnt fight so much)
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
caesar2
Forum Addict

A hint for you: watch Bebita ;) or suzuk, or hipifool :) than come back and tell us something about your friends and allies, and how they are making money of text based game :) Are you going to clean own allies defences? Or is this thread realy a fake and way how exuse random massing and ME chasing?
renegadze
Forum Elite

If it wasn't for people making $$ out of the game, I don't think a lot of the server war accounts would be in the place they are! Sure some of you farm a lot...but lets be honest more have been built by buying naq and uu from those selling for $ :roll:

Personally I don't think trading for $$ should have even been an option from the beginning. The game would be a whole lot more fun to play if people actually felt there was a consequence to massing...rather then think "I'll just mass this entire alliance, then buy back all my losses for $$"

For those that think it was impossible to stop people trading for $, Unfortunately with the current market system you are correct...but a smarter more dynamic market could actually remove the possibility.

I still vote for decreasing every stat Army size\MS\strike\Defence\UP to 10% of it's current value. But keep costs to Upgrade as they are now.

400mil army down to 40mil
1 tril MS down to 100bil

Give the game an element of reality again. If everyone was reduced by the same power it would all be in proportion

Then redesign the Market - I fully expect a lot of people to moan and say "If they do that then I'll quit" but lets be honest more people are leaving the game on a daily basis, and even fewer are actually bothering to start.

I know people will say Admin won't change this as he'll lose money, but unless something very drastic happens soon, it will be a matter of When not IF the game folds

Sorry for hijacking the thread, was in rant mode :oops: :oops:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Suzuk
Forum Regular
Alliance: Brothers in Arms

caesar2 wrote:

A hint for you: watch Bebita ;) or suzuk, or hipifool :) than come back and tell us something about your friends and allies, and how they are making money of text based game :) Are you going to clean own allies defences? Or is this thread realy a fake and way how exuse random massing and ME chasing?

What are you watching me for, Caesar? :lol:

I haven't sold anything in over a year. The last time was because I was quiting. Then, I couldn't help myself. I had to come back...

Everyone should just be glad I haven't kept everything I've worked so hard for over the years. I evenly dispersed it over accounts that needed to "catch up". If they wanted to buy it from me, it's their money, they can do what they please.

2-3 years ago before we were enemies, your allies probably bought from me. So, now who's to blame? :lol:

Besides, my wife thanks you all. If it wasn't for my SGW addiction, I wouldn't have had all that extra money to help fund our wedding.
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion

renegadze wrote:

If it wasn't for people making $$ out of the game, I don't think a lot of the server war accounts would be in the place they are! Sure some of you farm a lot...but lets be honest more have been built by buying naq and uu from those selling for $ :roll:

Personally I don't think trading for $$ should have even been an option from the beginning. The game would be a whole lot more fun to play if people actually felt there was a consequence to massing...rather then think "I'll just mass this entire alliance, then buy back all my losses for $$"

For those that think it was impossible to stop people trading for $, Unfortunately with the current market system you are correct...but a smarter more dynamic market could actually remove the possibility.

I still vote for decreasing every stat Army size\MS\strike\Defence\UP to 10% of it's current value. But keep costs to Upgrade as they are now.

400mil army down to 40mil
1 tril MS down to 100bil

Give the game an element of reality again. If everyone was reduced by the same power it would all be in proportion

Then redesign the Market - I fully expect a lot of people to moan and say "If they do that then I'll quit" but lets be honest more people are leaving the game on a daily basis, and even fewer are actually bothering to start.

I know people will say Admin won't change this as he'll lose money, but unless something very drastic happens soon, it will be a matter of When not IF the game folds

Sorry for hijacking the thread, was in rant mode :oops: :oops:

Your just mad I massed you, there is a long list that ive massed due to this act of Alpha(more me cause im massing every night off ppt!) Thanks for them spies TicTac aswell! :smt047
Spoiler
caesar2
Forum Addict

Like i said, MFC and Alpha is running for ME ranks :) and how nicely it started at beginning, but its just exuse :)

Oh well, seem OE has rebels in own ranks :)
Or did OE changed their "random massing" policy? :)
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

So your saying its because they make dollars off a game? So i assume your going to mass Odin then? Most of Omega, A few in dde, Most of ricos...

Yes?

Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

I got kicked out because i was supposedly "random massing" which i wasnt i had a reason for everything that happened this is stupid if u guys are allowed to do this i should be waved off and let back into ricos.

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

its all about publicity, today they wana look good and make up a policy 2morrow another music
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

i knew it wouldn't last long

errmmm... may i just piont out one major thing...

the big uu sellers are below 60 mil army 'cos their in perg raiding as you get better uu targets in perg and they don't get depleted as quick as main they go in to perg raid to whatever come out sell the uu then go back in

any1 remember Omoc ? used to lead Pergatory immortals? now MAELSTROM

point it it's the smaller army sizes doing it lol selling 100 mills at a time

Return to “Alliance announcements”