"This Is It"

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Clarkey Reborn
Forum Newbie

Re: Goodbye

Jack wrote:
clarkey_test wrote:I may have evaded a ban, but guess what, It wasn't a legitimate ban.

I was banned by Solus for doing what I did. He did the right thing by banning me.

Jason then wanted me unbanned, he spoke to the admins, and Zeratul unbanned me.

Therefore my punishment of a ban was over.

Let's get one thing straight, shall we? The only person on the admin team that wants you unbanned is Jason, why do you think you're still banned? :-$

Really he's the only one? Clearly you don't know everything then because Jason is not the only one that feels I shouldn't be banned still. :-k

Jack wrote:The fact is you whined to Jason about being bant the first time and so Jason played favorites and unbanned you, pissing off nearly the entire mod team ta boot. They rebanned you and quite a few of them celebrated, now you are here, posting with a multi(irony much, mister multi buster?) because your main account has been fried and no one that can wants to put forth the effort to unban you. Sounds to me like you are fairly unwanted around here. :-$

Clearly you still don't know the facts.

After telling Jason that I was responsible for what happened, he said what he thought and then said that he wished I had posted something in the Mod forums explaining it in there as well... to that I responded I would have but my account was banned pretty sharpish therefore I could not.

He then said he'd sort that out.

So no i did not whine to Jason about being banned.
Forum Admin : GateWars BattleCorp - Join Now!
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Official board warnings have been given out to those disobeying my verbal warning.

Move the discussions to pm's.

if you persist in discussing it here, the thread will be locked.

~Semper
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Clarkey Reborn
Forum Newbie

Semper wrote:Official board warnings have been given out to those disobeying my verbal warning.

Move the discussions to pm's.

if you persist in discussing it here, the thread will be locked.

~Semper

Apologies.

Thanks for the replies. I'll try and respond to them all if i get time.
Forum Admin : GateWars BattleCorp - Join Now!
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

Re: "This Is It"

AGAIN?

this time is it for sure?

Just kidding lol

Good Luck
i guess you returned the first time for a specific reason and you finished it so now ur leaving..

i just wanna say u still havnt found my accounts. and that u never will.

have fun though
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
~[ Greased Gerbil ]~
Jack's Pet
Alliance: Just tremble...
Race: Careless Fairy
ID: 555555555

OK. Just as I thought, this thread has degenerated into an argument. I'm locking this so that we don't end up having to issue warnings to half our members.

Also, since Clarkey is appealing his ban to the ombudsman he is effectively, for the meantime, not quitting.

In the event that these circumstances change, and Clarkey decides that he is indeed leaving us; I may reopen this thread. At such time, any bickering from any person in a goodbye thread will result in an immediate board warning.

Now I know what happens when you sleep for 9hrs....

OK... Enough cool-down time. Unlocked so that others may say their goodbyes. Remember, no flaming.

-GG

Just a friendly reminder from the Semp's that the previous warning that anyone flaming shall be given a summary board warning per post STILL stands.

~Semps
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I never really liked you. Not sure that I ever really agreed with anything you did. In my opinion you're a huge hypocrite and do not deserve the right to remain on these Forums.

So I will repeat the previous sentiments as my farewell to you, Clarkey...

Earendil wrote:**Filtered** off

Jack wrote:"**Filtered** off." ;)

Gil-Galad wrote:**Filtered** off

**Filtered** off

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

i nver get to know u much but hat off for the AWESOME kick off jack and his spam temple. ya did the best thing ever against those dictating these forums as they wish jsut to accomplish their purposes.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

It was my call to re-open this thread.

I thought with the ample warning and the removal of the flame bait the community would not further stoop to a level to flaming in this thread. I was proven wrong.

As warned to the publisher if this continued the thread would be locked indefinitely.

As also warned, summary board warnings gifted to those who cannot follow clear instructions.

As such.

**warnings issued**

**PERMALOCKED**

~Semps
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “Quitting....”