2010 World Cup

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: 2010 World Cup

Leg Apophis wrote:Paul gav predictions on two matches, now if he's right for both, well I guess we can say he outclasses all people who pretend to be experts about football and what they predict!
Er no, because it's just an Octopus that is eating food and has a 50/50 chance of picking the right one. it's just a bit of fun and media attention during the World Cup.

No-one can ever predict what will happen in a match without luck being involved, which is evident as there were some surprises in this WC.
Image ImageImageImage
sarparto
Forum Regular

Clarkey wrote:
Leg Apophis wrote:Paul gav predictions on two matches, now if he's right for both, well I guess we can say he outclasses all people who pretend to be experts about football and what they predict!
Er no, because it's just an Octopus that is eating food and has a 50/50 chance of picking the right one. it's just a bit of fun and media attention during the World Cup.

No-one can ever predict what will happen in a match without luck being involved, which is evident as there were some surprises in this WC.

Who does everyone support here? Team Paul or Team Mani?

http://www.a1worldcup.asiaone.com/page/ ... 05,00.html

Battling "Psychic" animals, but only one can be the true "Psychic" master!
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

Ah I was wondering why they talked about a parrot when they mentionned Paul, I didn't know about this parrot, only about the octopus.
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Uruguay 2 - 2 Germany

This is gonna be a tight match!

Come on Germany!
Image ImageImageImage
LegendaryA
Forum Expert

What a match!
Kheidira scored goal of victory for Germany, Paul the octopus again right.
Forlan almost scored a third goal in the last minute. Would have been crazy if he succeded!
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Can Paul keep his 100% record. :shock:
Image ImageImageImage
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Ozil is insane

Forlan is insaner

Schweinsteiger is insanest.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
LegendaryA
Forum Expert

I'm curious whether the [sexy] dutch angel will give luck to her team to contradict Paul's prediction..

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

..and see her team managing to hold the golden cup?!
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
Spoiler
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

The French girl that Jo and I showed you was hotter. Les Bleus to lift the trophy.

I rate coming 3rd is better then coming 2nd, at least then you not standing on the field watching the other team lift the trophy :lol:

Well played Germany even if it was not the best goal scoring to watch.

Diablo Forlan is still one of my top players of the tournament mostly because he looks like he could play a villain in a James Bond movie.

[spoiler]Yes I know his name is Diego but my mates and I call him Diablo because he has that evil look and knocked 2 African teams out of the world cup, one single handedly the onther two handedly by Suarez[/spoiler]

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
LegendaryA
Forum Expert

Dmonix wrote:The French girl that Jo and I showed you was hotter. Les Bleus to lift the trophy.

I rate coming 3rd is better then coming 2nd, at least then you not standing on the field watching the other team lift the trophy :lol:

Well played Germany even if it was not the best goal scoring to watch.

Diablo Forlan is still one of my top players of the tournament mostly because he looks like he could play a villain in a James Bond movie.

[spoiler]Yes I know his name is Diego but my mates and I call him Diablo because he has that evil look and knocked 2 African teams out of the world cup, one single handedly the onther two handedly by Suarez[/spoiler]

I tend to disagree there...this blonde girl has some...arguments the one you showed didn't have.. :-"
Les Bleus aren't around anymore, next time they lift the trophy will be 2012, anyway.. :-D
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Leg Apophis wrote:I'm curious whether the [sexy] dutch angel will give luck to her team to contradict Paul's prediction..

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I want my own dutch angel. :shock:
Image ImageImageImage
LegendaryA
Forum Expert

Who wouldn't?

Anyway, it seems that a new octopus is attempting to contradict Paul, she's called...Pauline...and is from Netherlands!

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/soccer ... on-the-act
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
Spoiler
LegendaryA
Forum Expert

Van Persie, Van Bommel, De Joung, Heitinga...rain of yellow cards on dutch side.
Even though Ramos and Puyol also had one..
Dutchies should be careful not to get redcards..
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
Spoiler
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Nice to see Spain win; as they deserved it. The only team which played real, honest football.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

I feel sick :(
Spoiler
Past sigs