hmm double standards.

lulz?
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

Re: again.

TT, by mass reporting you flood the report function. ppl have been warned for that cuz it's missuse of the report function

ombudsman topics can't be reported cuz no mod can mod here without getting warned or it being a very pressing issue wich needed to be adressed instantly when the ombudsman is online. if i do something complain to jim and visa versa

and 30 reports in 10 min is a bit much don't ya think. just stop for everyones sake cuz otherwise they might use the cooldown ban...
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

zeekomkommer wrote:TT, by mass reporting you flood the report function. ppl have been warned for that cuz it's missuse of the report function

ombudsman topics can't be reported cuz no mod can mod here without getting warned or it being a very pressing issue wich needed to be adressed instantly when the ombudsman is online. if i do something complain to jim and visa versa

and 30 reports in 10 min is a bit much don't ya think. just stop for everyones sake cuz otherwise they might use the cooldown ban...

How is that missuse of the report function when YOU tell me to report every similar case to mine. You complain that users complain to you and feel treated unfairly and then ask them to use the report function. well its bitten back on you now ;)

Well it says it has been reported it will just have to wait for the mod/zerathul who actually mods here then ;)

Your solution to something that bites back at you and you don't like it. ban them. really shows a good mod team here tbh lulz

lulz?
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

i was being sarcastic when i told you to report them all ...

and NO mod mods here, ombudsmen can't see reports and i don't think zera will warn me for what i wrote. i was merely replying to your post.

now your case, yes i know that often ppl don't get warned for it when perhaps they should. but when someone gets warned for it is most likely done by the book
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

zeekomkommer wrote:i was being sarcastic when i told you to report them all ...

and NO mod mods here, ombudsmen can't see reports and i don't think zera will warn me for what i wrote. i was merely replying to your post.

now your case, yes i know that often ppl don't get warned for it when perhaps they should. but when someone gets warned for it is most likely done by the book

"i was merely replying to your post"
like me replying to the thread's post but i just said K.
hmm

idc if you were being scarcastic or not, i decided to take it literally, the fact is you still told me to do it.

lulz?
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

Tropic Thunder wrote:

hmm

idc if you were being scarcastic or not, i decided to take it literally, the fact is you still told me to do it.

is there anything you wanted to ad before i close the topic ?
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

zeekomkommer wrote:
Tropic Thunder wrote:

hmm

is there anything you wanted to ad before i close the topic ?

Nope i think i have proven my point ;) back to reporting all that un touched spam

lulz?
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Return to “Case Archives”