BUG

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

BUG

There seems to be a mysterious pox upon my forum account, For every now and then, i quote something clarkey has said, And make a response to it, it would appear that it gets deleted.

Hes not up to his old tricks again is he, Deleteing bits of the forum here and there?

Someone should really look into that.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Re: BUG

Well , your responses don't really contribute to the topic at hand imho.
Thus they are spam thus should be deleted.

Clarkey trolling ftw :twisted:

Spoiler
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

buck wrote:There seems to be a mysterious pox upon my forum account, For every now and then, i quote something clarkey has said, And make a response to it, it would appear that it gets deleted.

Hes not up to his old tricks again is he, Deleteing bits of the forum here and there?

Someone should really look into that.

As Nic said, its the content of your posts. What your saying. Buck, you know the rules, a lot better than me. I'm new to the modding and your an ex-admin and have years on this forum. You know what you posted, you know what you can and cannot post. Please post politely.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

While your sentiment Buck can be appreciated, without looking through all these 'deleted' posts, I can say that for the most part they are likely to be off-topic. (This is you after all and your reputation precedes you.) Yes, it's annoying when posts disappear but please make an attempt to keep them on topic.

And since I know Admins can post through a locked topic, I'm going to lock this topic as I can't see how it can be anything else but flamed.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”