zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

Re: Unfair modding

buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:http://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=209&t=157462

^^ I made a post in the above thread. It was on topic, relevant to the thread.

My post has since been removed and sent to dump.

I have no absolute knowledge of who moved it to dump but I guess it was Tetrismonkey.

Earlier today in the Mod Forums Tetrismonkey made these statements:

Tetrismonkey wrote:Clarkey, do you honestly think we want you around? Get the **Filtered** out of here. You did you apology, so now **Filtered** off. Either shut up about all this or I will personly make your time on these forums a livig hell.

Tetrismonkey wrote:Yo **Filtered**, for now on, if you make a post in the For Admin section, I'm going to move all your posts to the dump. If it cost me my job, so be it.

I think that says enough.

Can i just point out to the admins, Clarkey has just revealed posts from the Mod forums, As such he should have his access to said forums immediatly Revoked. Hes broke the rulez thar!

On the note that this "evidence" presented is infact, of a dubious nature and was obtained through illegal means, I forward the motion that this evidence is infact, mere propaganda, Used only to slate TetrisMonkey.

due to my ability to read mod forums this can still be used as evidence, i was granted the ability to read it for a reason
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

little kimmy wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
little kimmy wrote:this isn't even an Ombs issue. this is an admin issue...

way to go shooting yourself in the foot here.

Erm lol what planet you living on?

A Moderator unfairly mods my post by moving said post which was on topic and relevant to the thread at hand to the dump.

So where is it NOT an Ombudsman issue?

I'm living on the planet where the Mod admin takes care openly biased moderators as part of their duties, a position that was created under your adminship, if you remember.

the issue is with the mod, which btw, should've been discussed via the chain of command before ombudsman. Ombudsman is supposed to be the "final" method of appeal, instead of the first.

the individual post is nitpicky, but instead of handling this with respect to the admins you left behind, you bypassed them, and decided to air even more of your dirty laundry in public, because you LOVE playing the Martyr apparently.
so tell me, are you really sorry you deleted jack and the temple? or are you only pretending to be, by doing what you promised jason you would, as his pennance for giving you a second chance? cause your attitude certainly doesn't declare "apologetic", it declares self-rightiousness.

the ombusman is the 2nd line of user defense. the first one is to direclty talk to the moderator. wich in this case obviously didn't work.

and t's our job to read and make a report for the admins so they don't have to spend hours of their time on small issues while they need to handle bigger issues
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:All of you that support clarkey seem to be missing a few things. He used his seat as a Admin to delete jacks accounts, and a section, 15% of the database just to get back at someone. Granted what I'm doing is no better, but seeing as people are unable to act upon this, I chose to go it my own way.

The purple group, allows former admins that made cotributions to the forum during there reign, to have access to the mod section, and to have the honor of that color and group. Now, clarkey a man that abuse his position as an Admin, is allowed the honor of that color, that group? He forfited this the second he started his crap.

So before you just jump on the band wagon to support clarkey because he deleted Jack, which in turn did nothing, but actually complicate him getting fired. Clarkey actions are still being felt, the division between the community and mods only grows more and more because of this.

So, fire me, strip me of my privlages and color. Keep in mind, if you do this, clarkey must also have the same done to him.

Also, I apologize to everyone else that may be upset at my actions, and I would never act this way to any of you. I mod unbaised, but this situation is not the normal curcumstanes.

he deserved it is never a good defence in any place where you have to defend yourself. even tough clarkeys action was about the biggest crime ever commited on the forum wich i can remember since i joined the forum. it still will not be brought in concideration in the ombudsman final report

sometimes ppl deserve something and you might think it's right to do what you do cuz that person deserves it. but tetris please do not lower your level you have been one of the biggest suprises i've seen on the forum and you are a good mod so please prove to us that you are better then this
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

Dr. House wrote:
Clarkey wrote:How can someone who has openly admitted that they are biased towards me and will continue to victimise and bully me and abuse his Mod powers until he gets his own way continue to be a Mod on these forums?

The same way you did what you did and have somehow managed to get special privileges. Then again, considering where you had to put your lips, I'm not sure if Tetrismonkey really cares to keep his job that badly. :smt078

hitchkok wrote:from what i've seen of jack i gather he's an **Filtered**.

Which isn't much. :lol:

EDIT: my bad sorry
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

Dr. House wrote:
Clarkey wrote:but I know some people on the team were pleased that I had made my apologies.

I don't think anyone has doubted the fact that there are idiots on the mod team, but thanks for informing us anyway. Image

verbal added to usernotes
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

okey so up till now i can conclude

clarkey's post was dumped unfairly
tetris dumped it for personal reasons and admits this
tetris says he won't do it anymore once clarkey isn't purple anymore
clarkey isn't purple anymore

so that leads me to conclude that:

future issues are solved
mod admin needs to descide what to do with tetris

anything to ad to this? if not i'll close it tomorow when the ombuds office closes for x-mass
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

zeekomkommer wrote:tetris says he won't do it anymore once clarkey isn't purple anymore

Yes, just the fact i'm no longer purple doesn't make the fact that he "won't do it anymore" is alright. I hope the Admins will agree with that.
Last edited by Clarkey on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImageImage
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Clarkey wrote:
zeekomkommer wrote:tetris says he won't do it anymore once clarkey isn't purple anymore

Yes, just the fact i'm no longer purple doesn't make the fact that he won't do it anymore alright. I hope the Admins will agree with that.
i believe tetris will change...
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

this is i guess why i left the mod team...
all the info is provided above, there is a lot, trust me a lot more material in the mod forums but that would be leakage, plus i don't have access anymore, nor do i ever want to.
bunch of kids
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Clarkey didnt get punished for his crimes, He got rewarded. So acts of vigilantism are only naturally going to happen. I dont condone them, but they wouldnt have happened in the first place if clarkey had been banned/removed/not allowed back to the forum.

So its not anyones fault but his own for persueing the matter of being allowed back, and then crying as if he is some sort of victim.

OH but your bullying me?!

OH but you deleted users and part of the forum?!

I think clarkey should feel greatful that he is even ON the forums, on that basis alone i urge the ombudsperson to call and end to the whole matter, And ignore anything else clarkey posts. :D
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:Clarkey didnt get punished for his crimes, He got rewarded. So acts of vigilantism are only naturally going to happen. I dont condone them, but they wouldnt have happened in the first place if clarkey had been banned/removed/not allowed back to the forum.

So its not anyones fault but his own for persueing the matter of being allowed back, and then crying as if he is some sort of victim.

OH but your bullying me?!

OH but you deleted users and part of the forum?!

I think clarkey should feel greatful that he is even ON the forums, on that basis alone i urge the ombudsperson to call and end to the whole matter, And ignore anything else clarkey posts. :D

But this is about what Tetris did. So what if he only did it because if what I did, no-one held a gun to his head and made him do it.
Image ImageImageImage
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

first one to start talking about what clarkey did in this topic will get a warning. we all know what he did was wrong and it doesn't mathr to the topic @ hand.

tetris was deliberatly dumping clarkeys posts till clarkey was no longer purple in colour.
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

BUT it does matter to the topic at hand.

I am argueing that Tetris Monkey only did what he did because clarkey deliberately attempts to wind up the mods, admins and general user population on the forum, By continueing to post.

I am suggesting this would not be an issue if he had been punished properly and as such, I feel it would be unfair to complain about anything tetris monkey does if he is only acting under what must be described as Duress and Panic. It would not have happened had clarkey not been allowed to post, Or indeed, hadnt Deliberately gone out of his way to wind up the forum population by demanding he join the "purple" usergroup.

If you are Unable to comprehend the arguement at Hand Zeek, Then i would be happy to disscuss it on msn. However i must warn you i have stated the case quite clear, and that my patience is wareing very thin on the matter.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:I feel it would be unfair to complain about anything tetris monkey does if he is only acting under what must be described as Duress and Panic.

So why did Sarevok and Thriller and SuperSaiyan not act in the same manner?
Image ImageImageImage
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:I feel it would be unfair to complain about anything tetris monkey does if he is only acting under what must be described as Duress and Panic.

So why did Sarevok and Thriller and SuperSaiyan not act in the same manner?

I can only assume they are far more able to mentally withstand your mind games and minipulation. Tetris Monkey is a young man, And as such, his head is in a fragile state, when someone goes out of there way, Like you have, to upset him, he will naturally react.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:

Return to “Case Archives”