Unfair modding

Ombudsman Case Archives
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Unfair modding

Mordack wrote:This is a bit surprising. When you and I were admins together, Clarkey, we removed someone for doing this exact same thing.

I will admit the "leaking" issue did not occur to me when creating this thread. My mind was focussed on supply support for my complaint and I didn't think. My intentions were not to leak anything. And I apologise for leaking it.

Mordack wrote:The ombudsman has no authority in the mod forums and we try to do our own dirty laundry whenever possible. You should have contacted the mod admin, Eärendil I presume, if you had a problem with Tetrismonkey's behavior. I guess you forgot.

Earendil would have already known what Tetrismonkey's plans were as he posted it openly in the Mod Forums. But at that point it was only a threat or a promise. It became an Ombudsman issue when Tetrismonkey carried out that promise.

Tetrismonkey wrote:To clear a few things up. Yes, I followed through with what I said to Clarkey in the Mod section. I "moved" his post. Its in the dump. I never deleted it, so get the facts right.

Secondly, if you all want me removed, then so be it. I knew once I did what I did I would be. Clarkey is undeserving of the color purple and shouln't be allowed in teh same group as the other Admins that did there job without going OTT, deleting users and sections of the forums.

Thirdly, so long as im a mod, and can mod For Admin section, and as long as Clarkey retains his purple color, his posts will be dumped.

I am biased against Clarkey for his actions against Jack and deleting over 15% of the forums database, causing general to be taken over, and the problems that still remain within the mod team.

I won't try to justify my actions nor will I defend what I did. I did wrong, and will continue so long as he is in the purple group.

How can someone who has openly admitted that they are biased towards me and will continue to victimise and bully me and abuse his Mod powers until he gets his own way continue to be a Mod on these forums?
Image ImageImageImage
little kimmy
Forum Grunt

this isn't even an Ombs issue. this is an admin issue...

way to go shooting yourself in the foot here.
Grand Admiral Mikuru Asahina
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

Clarkey wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:To clear a few things up. Yes, I followed through with what I said to Clarkey in the Mod section. I "moved" his post. Its in the dump. I never deleted it, so get the facts right.

Secondly, if you all want me removed, then so be it. I knew once I did what I did I would be. Clarkey is undeserving of the color purple and shouln't be allowed in teh same group as the other Admins that did there job without going OTT, deleting users and sections of the forums.

Thirdly, so long as im a mod, and can mod For Admin section, and as long as Clarkey retains his purple color, his posts will be dumped.

I am biased against Clarkey for his actions against Jack and deleting over 15% of the forums database, causing general to be taken over, and the problems that still remain within the mod team.

I won't try to justify my actions nor will I defend what I did. I did wrong, and will continue so long as he is in the purple group.

How can someone who has openly admitted that they are biased towards me and will continue to victimise and bully me and abuse his Mod powers until he gets his own way continue to be a Mod on these forums?

clarkey, i don't have anything against you, i've never been to the temple of spam before you deleted it, and from what i've seen of jack i gather he's an **Filtered**.

having said that. you must realise that your name in itself, especialy purple, is flamebaiting. you won't be banned, but if i were you, i'd leave the forums for a long time. atleast 3-4 months, to let things cool down.
that's what you should do if you care about the forums. and why would you spend so much time and effort to become an administrator if you didn't care? (and this is a rhetorical question, so please, EVERYONE, spare me the sarcastic comments).

about tetrismonkey, it's a shame. i, for one, always saw him as an intelligent mod.

about the case in presence: not really an omboudsman case, but since the post was admitedly removed without good reason, it should be returned.
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

little kimmy wrote:this isn't even an Ombs issue. this is an admin issue...

Erm lol what planet you living on?

A Moderator unfairly mods my post by moving said post which was on topic and relevant to the thread at hand to the dump.

So where is it NOT an Ombudsman issue?
Image ImageImageImage
little kimmy
Forum Grunt

Clarkey wrote:
little kimmy wrote:this isn't even an Ombs issue. this is an admin issue...

Erm lol what planet you living on?

A Moderator unfairly mods my post by moving said post which was on topic and relevant to the thread at hand to the dump.

So where is it NOT an Ombudsman issue?

I'm living on the planet where the Mod admin takes care openly biased moderators as part of their duties, a position that was created under your adminship, if you remember.

the issue is with the mod, which btw, should've been discussed via the chain of command before ombudsman. Ombudsman is supposed to be the "final" method of appeal, instead of the first.

the individual post is nitpicky, but instead of handling this with respect to the admins you left behind, you bypassed them, and decided to air even more of your dirty laundry in public, because you LOVE playing the Martyr apparently.
so tell me, are you really sorry you deleted jack and the temple? or are you only pretending to be, by doing what you promised jason you would, as his pennance for giving you a second chance? cause your attitude certainly doesn't declare "apologetic", it declares self-rightiousness.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Tetrismonkey wrote:All of you that support clarkey seem to be missing a few things. He used his seat as a Admin to delete jacks accounts, and a section, 15% of the database just to get back at someone. Granted what I'm doing is no better, but seeing as people are unable to act upon this, I chose to go it my own way.
agreed. the murderer that murders 5 people gets more punishment than the one who killed 1
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:All of you that support clarkey seem to be missing a few things. He used his seat as a Admin to delete jacks accounts, and a section, 15% of the database just to get back at someone. Granted what I'm doing is no better, but seeing as people are unable to act upon this, I chose to go it my own way.

You and I are very alike. I could say the same about my actions, people were unable to act on it therefore I chose to go my own way. There's nothing different between the two situations, mine was just a high level of action, but the principle behind it remains the same.

Tetrismonkey wrote:So before you just jump on the band wagon to support clarkey because he deleted Jack, which in turn did nothing, but actually complicate him getting fired. Clarkey actions are still being felt, the division between the community and mods only grows more and more because of this.

I think the continuing division is not soley my fault considering that Buck spent the whole day yesterday following me around and with every given opportunity replied to my posts to bully and victimise me until I leave the forums for good. Then there's you who has openly stated that you will continue to bully and victimise me as well. It seems to me that it is you two that continue to bring this issue up.

Tetrismonkey wrote:So, fire me, strip me of my privlages and color. Keep in mind, if you do this, clarkey must also have the same done to him.

I have, so now you can have the same.

Tetrismonkey wrote:Also, I apologize to everyone else that may be upset at my actions, and I would never act this way to any of you. I mod unbaised, but this situation is not the normal curcumstanes.

Hmmm I wonder if you would have said this to me before I did what I did..... I'm guessing not. So you cannot say you wouldn't do this to anyone else because you have clearly evidenced that if the "circumstances" are just that you will do this to someone.

The modding of my post is an Ombudsman issue.
The bullying and victimisation is a GM Leader and Mod Admin issue. Both SuperSaiyan and Earendil are fully aware of this situation. Therefore all aspects are being covered by both the Ombudsman and the Administration.
Image ImageImageImage
little kimmy
Forum Grunt

Clarkey wrote:The modding of my post is an Ombudsman issue.
The bullying and victimisation is a GM Leader and Mod Admin issue. Both SuperSaiyan and Eärendil are fully aware of this situation. Therefore all aspects are being covered by both the Ombudsman and the Administration.

actually... you have it backwards.

the ombudsman operates with only the power of "appeal". the Ombudsman appeals to the admins, something you, as a former Purple, should be able to do yourself. unless you think your word is so corrupted that the admins won't even listen to you.

the mods would touch on the issues of personal attacks, which one has already acted on.
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Guys this is not the post he made in THIS thread, its about the one that was moved for no reason and if you think clarkeys past actions are your reason, well that just ant good enough mate, sorry but Rules are Rules and he didnt break them (this Time) so . . . .
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

All I have to say on this is ..idiots. The lot of ya.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Clarkey wrote:How can someone who has openly admitted that they are biased towards me and will continue to victimise and bully me and abuse his Mod powers until he gets his own way continue to be a Mod on these forums?

The same way you did what you did and have somehow managed to get special privileges. Then again, considering where you had to put your lips, I'm not sure if Tetrismonkey really cares to keep his job that badly. :smt078

hitchkok wrote:from what i've seen of jack i gather he's an **Filtered**.

Which isn't much. :lol:
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:Yo **Filtered**, you seem to keep forgetting, you brougt all this back up. The forums were running alot better until you were unbanned and once again brought this issue to light which we all had moved from. It is you who cannot let this **Filtered** go.

As I already said, I am more than Lilly getting fired for this, and I'm not trying to say what I have done shouldn't go unpunished.

I didn't bring all this back up, I just offered my apologies on the Mod Forums. Doesn't matter whether you accept the apology or not, it doesn't matter whether you wanted the apology or not, but I know some people on the team were pleased that I had made my apologies.
Image ImageImageImage
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Clarkey wrote:but I know some people on the team were pleased that I had made my apologies.

I don't think anyone has doubted the fact that there are idiots on the mod team, but thanks for informing us anyway. Image
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

closed so i can read it all, warnings will be issued for spam offences
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

Jedi~Tank wrote:BRING CLARKEY BACK!!!!

warning issued:

spam, not contributing:
everyone is free to post in the ombudsman section but be aware, you are responsible for everything you post here. this is a place of serious discussion about serious issues therefore no off topic chat will be tolerated. this includes all posts wich do not contribute to a discussion. the ombudsman has been granted permission to warn anyone not keeping to the rules in his/her section.

Return to “Case Archives”