Will Brazil be in the world cup 2010?

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Will Brazil be in the world cup 2010?

Aesthetics of Hate wrote:i can see why people call for france to be kicked, but what has brazil done wrong, maybe sanction the player and the club at fault, but why should a national squad be punished for something that happened in a lower division of a league where most of the national team dont even play.

I don't, at all.
If people whinned earlier about fact refering by video should be in action, then this wouldn't have happend. What has to happen, will happen.
People tend to forgot footballers aren't robots who foresee the match in advance and all, and never make any mistake ever. If it was the case, there wouldn't be referees, isn't it? ;)

Instead of blaming Henry, blame the line refereee or whatever its called, or the absence of video. That's the rational logical reaction. Not much seen yet, for shame. :(
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Aesthetics of Hate wrote:i can see why people call for france to be kicked, but what has brazil done wrong, maybe sanction the player and the club at fault, but why should a national squad be punished for something that happened in a lower division of a league where most of the national team dont even play.
Chain of command, and of responsibility..

If the national FA allows something that goes directly against FIFA rules, then that FA is essentially a rebelling member of FIFA, and should as such be called to order. These global rules are there for a reason, and local/national FA's can't just go and allow stuff that's in direct violation of FIFA rules.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

if by rules france got in then brasil can get kicked
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

Brazil are hosts 4 years later....They is no chance Fifa will kick them out.....
If Fifa has any bottle they should stick them in a play off with Ireland...one match where the winner goes to the World cup...but they won't because of the corruption that runs though Fifa :mad:
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

nightlight wrote:Brazil are hosts 4 years later....They is no chance Fifa will kick them out.....
If Fifa has any bottle they should stick them in a play off with Ireland...one match where the winner goes to the World cup...but they won't because of the corruption that runs though Fifa :mad:

they wouldn't put brazil in a playoff with ireland due to the rules being each continent has a certain ammout of teams in the world cup based on that continants teams finishing places

so say if all european failed to make it past the group stages and all the african teams got to the final stages then africa at the next world cup would get more places and europe would get less all to do with the quality of the players

but either way brazil shouldn't be in the world cup and so the next inline from South america should go in their place. all agreed?

well no simply brazil would'nt be replaced their group would remain at just 3 teams

FIFA don't like to apologise hence ireland out of the world cup
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

As AoH asks, why should the Brazilian national team be excluded from the World Cup because of the 'blundering' of their own FA in a matter which has absolutely no bearing to them?

It will soon become obvious to the team that are pursuing legal action because of an ineligible player that they could potentially put their own national team out. It would be the player at the centre of a media hate regime, but moreover, the club itself and the very individuals that are spitting their dummy out of the pram because they never made it to the playoffs in the first place.

The official body accepted the reasons for the player having played for three different outfits inside the given period. What is the problem? Some people just need to accept that it doesn't always go your way. If that team deserved to be in a playoff place, then they would be, and for them to even begin to entertain the idea of putting their own national side out just because they didn't make it is frankly quite disgusting.

I would say however, that a lot of this is nothing more than a publicity stunt, for the benefit of a small time football club.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust

Return to “Sports Section”