True Blood

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

Re: True Blood

Episode 2 is online now to watch if you live in America...or if you live outside America well you know what to do :smt112
Last edited by nightlight on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Episode 2 was quite excellent...

We'll leave spoilers alone... for now...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

yeah, im really enjoying the start of the new season ^^

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Psyko
The Irresistible

Zeratul wrote:[spoiler]Andy getting hooked on V is only logical. He is most weak-minded. The fact that Jason, who obviously is not Andy's superior (quite the opposite, actually), keeps reining him in is chuckleworthy. Andy himself is a rather sad creature.

We do not fully agree with you on the bill part, but we do agree that Eric is gaining more and more potential...[/spoiler]

[spoiler]You don't know Bill like I do. I'm influenced by Book Bill and my plot senses are tingling this season. He's got something cooking.[/spoiler]
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

We know. We did debate reading the books, but we've chosen not to do so at this time...

[spoiler=episode 2]We weren't too surprised that werehood is infectious, but we do have a feeling that it might not work on someone that isnt entirely human, even if he is more human than his sister.

That witch coven will also become rather interesting...[/spoiler]
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Psyko
The Irresistible

Zeratul wrote:We know. We did debate reading the books, but we've chosen not to do so at this time...

[spoiler=episode 2]We weren't too surprised that werehood is infectious, but we do have a feeling that it might not work on someone that isnt entirely human, even if he is more human than his sister.

That witch coven will also become rather interesting...[/spoiler]

Episode 2
[spoiler]The singular scene in the entire books where nudity was expressly written for non-sexual and non-shifting purposes and HBO puts clothes on the character! WTH WAS THAT?! :smt091 :smt093 :smt021

I was waiting for 3 **Filtered** seasons to see Eric running naked down the road with his memory wiped and they **Filtered** RUINED it! :smt022 Since when does HBO pass up a chance to have someone naked on screen??!? :smt099[/spoiler]

:smt010 Yes, that was pretty much all of the episode that I can recall at this time.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

LOL...epsiodes 2 spoiler [spoiler]Eric looked like most people i know after i night out trying to get home while having no idea where or who they are...but all joking apart i forgot how good it ends..allways on a cliffhanger and do we now have to wait two weeks for the next episode or is it going to be on the HBO website next week[/spoiler]
Psyko
The Irresistible

nightlight wrote:LOL...epsiodes 2 spoiler [spoiler]Eric looked like most people i know after i night out trying to get home while having no idea where or who they are...but all joking apart i forgot how good it ends..allways on a cliffhanger[/spoiler] and do we now have to wait two weeks for the next episode or is it going to be on the HBO website next week

I think HBO will continue to show the next week's episode on HBOGO. But I do think that they will at least make everyone tune in to the finale and not show that a week early online. I doubt they will stop using HBOGO now that they have such a following.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

[spoiler=]we cannot recall seeing HBO ever giving any full frontal nudity of male humans (or in this case, non-humans)
It might be that they have a policy against such, or it could be that we simply filtered it out mentally while watching the few shows where it might have appeared of those fewer we watch there.

Our recollections of american movie/TV industry is that it is much more reluctant about male nudity than female, and female nudity is rare to begin with.[/spoiler]

The next episode will be interesting, no matter what...

Psyko
The Irresistible

[spoiler]Full frontal nudity of a woman only classifies a show/film as Rated R, while the full frontal nudity of a male would automatically push the viewing rating to NC-17.

But the scene I am talking about has Eric (running in the book) walking down the street with a view from behind. Yes, she pulls up beside him, but any other time there is a naked male, even in that same episode, the camera simply only shows the upper portion of the body on a front view. I just don't understand why they axed that detail of the scene. :smt010[/spoiler]
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

[spoiler]There is no way to know for sure why they axed that, unless of course one were to ask them about it.

Perhaps they saw it as an unnecessary part? (whereas you obviously saw it as a necessary part)[/spoiler]

Psyko
The Irresistible

[spoiler]Naked Eric ass necessary? Hell yes! :smt047[/spoiler]
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Just watched S4E1 the other day... anyone else kinda turned off by the whole fairy storyline or is it just me? I find it more annoying than interesting.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

[spoiler]The fact that it isnt all glorious helps a lot. Before it was uncomfortably glowey. Now it is merely strange.[spoiler2=episode 2 spoiler]It would not surprise us if certain fairies involve themselves with how a certain coven of witches is meddling in vampire affairs.[/spoiler2][/spoiler]

MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Watched episodes 1 & 2 last night, still good but not getting the same vibe I did from the earlier series. We'll see how it warms up.

[spoiler]I thought the fairy stuff was really dull in the last series but now we have evil fairies this could be interesting, got to end up with Vamps-v-Evil Fairies at some point.

The whole 12 months on thing was a surprise but I guess it a good way to mix things up, change character etc

KILL BILL, totally agree with you guys on that one, the guy is really annoying and bland

Eric, still one of the most interesting characters hope we see more of him, no surprise he bought Sookie's house. But having his memory wiped by the Witches was a surprise, will he become Sookie's lapdog, or go on a rampage ???

Jason a real police officer ??? Seriously ??? Still feeding the freaks and sold his sisters house, that just dont work, he's far better as the dumb flaky one. Capturing him to make him a Panther and breed with him, just lolz

Terra as a lesbo cage fighter, well Im sure the fighting skills will be put to use and the lesbo bit will make for some naughty scenes ( Im sure every red blooded male her hopes Sookie will be in them lol ), but it dont really fit the character they built for her, would have been better to kill her off and bring in a new character.

Lafiette, the witch thing really dont work for me but the stuff about putting someones 'soul' into a dead body will obviously lead to body swapping at some point, human in vamp, vamp in human, all good for laughs, and maybe a way to trick the evil fairies.[/spoiler]

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254