Deathlok vs Incandecio

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Deathlok
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Dominium SL
Race: System Princess
ID: 11771

Deathlok vs Incandecio

I stole a planet from his alliance and they stole it back. And I attacked them and this person sent me a dumb message so I am challenging him to this vendetta. Your alliance people are welcome to join you I will be by myself against you.

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Deathlok vs Incandecio

:lol: have fun
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

have a blast :-D
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

DSL and matty round II :shock: :-D have fun dudes
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

go Girl power :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Antz
Forum Regular
Race: Time Lord
ID: 21013

he won't see this, i hope you've pm'd him about this thread.
Son of Mine wrote:He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden. He was being kind...
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

Matty has never ventured into these forums lol This should be interesting although a bit one sided due to Deathlok's account.

I wish luck to both of you and most of all, have fun! :)
(AK) incandecio
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Aeon Knights
ID: 17093

It would seem that deathlok is about 12 and loves to over react because the 'dumb' message i sent was in fact this

haha well done on losing more troops than me. idiot

now to me, thats more a criticism than a 'dumb' message, its a way for her to try and correct her ways to a way that is better for her account and her gaming experience. alas, some people take things straight to heart and i guess to her it must of been as bad as calling her a, well i guess what i had in mind isnt allowed on the forum so you can guess.

to say there is some sort of vendetta going on here, i havnt been hit once by her since i sent the message and infact even the making of this thread hasnt spurred her on much.

so i suppose there isnt much fun to be had here. but yeah she did mass me before the message and thread and she did a p' poor job of it
Created by Tal Rasha, editted a little by me

A First From Me :D
Davian Thule
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAAE
Race: Space Marine
ID: 1916788

hey matty
have fun man
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Lol its never about the losses... sure its nice to mass someone and not lose as much as you kill. And your around on the dot, I THINK deathlok is around that age....? Cant confirm though. :roll:
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Dave_rocks
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DoO
Race: Ares
ID: 13600
Location: The land of Aus/ floating somwhere in the galaxy as an ascended being

(AK) incandecio wrote:It would seem that deathlok is about 12 and loves to over react because the 'dumb' message i sent was in fact this

haha well done on losing more troops than me. idiot

I dunno about you but i would say calling someone an idiot is a dumb message, firstly you are insulting them.....
But hey perhaps thats too obvious for some people.

edit:Not to mention insulting DDE..... what did u expect?
DoO Leader
id: 13600- for those who wish to trade,
- for those at war
(AK) incandecio
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Aeon Knights
ID: 17093

i expected to get hit again and nothing happened, so i dont think my assessment was too far wrong to be honest, she lost more troops and fails to get the point of a vendetta. personally if i was to get that message it would either make me hit them more or reassess my techniques, neither has happened therefore i can only assume she didnt understand anything that going on and my insult of idiot stands.

its hardly an insult though really is it, i can gurantee if i was setting out to insult i would use something a hell of a lot better than 'idiot'

ive been playing the game a long while, i could argue that i am insulted to be massed so poorly, more insulted than being called an idiot
Created by Tal Rasha, editted a little by me

A First From Me :D
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Deatlok massed my token defense a few days ago, her losing more than me aswell, and when I asked her to take her nox down for me as I didn't have nox on either, she told me "don't make dumb mistakes again", how is it a dumb mistake leaving nox off when your enemy still loses more than you anyway?

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Crosis
Goa'uld
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 1919036

Neimenljivi wrote:Deatlok massed my token defense a few days ago, her losing more than me aswell, and when I asked her to take her nox down for me as I didn't have nox on either, she told me "don't make dumb mistakes again", how is it a dumb mistake leaving nox off when your enemy still loses more than you anyway?

~N

:smt117 all i can say mate.. :lol:
RETIRED FROM SGW
Spoiler
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Crosis wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Deatlok massed my token defense a few days ago, her losing more than me aswell, and when I asked her to take her nox down for me as I didn't have nox on either, she told me "don't make dumb mistakes again", how is it a dumb mistake leaving nox off when your enemy still loses more than you anyway?

~N

:smt117 all i can say mate.. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: how bad were her losses as a matter of interest?
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Return to “Vendetta corner”