Unfair modding part 2

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Unfair modding part 2

Some mods issue warnings and such to players they dont like..not all mods, some are actually good, but some do so as I said and let others slide that they do like. And who warns the mods? Who repremands the mewer ones/ the blue ones?

OK so if mods cannot be fair across the board, then maybe they shouldnt be. OK Im not a mod hater but I do not care for unfariness. I dont like being victim of it and I dont like seeing others abused or bullied on these forums by a moderator.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Re: Unfair modding part 2

My post isnt about Clarkey, and your reply is EXACTLY the reason I made this thread. Now what you gonna do? give me a warning?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~[ Greased Gerbil ]~
Jack's Pet
Alliance: Just tremble...
Race: Careless Fairy
ID: 555555555

Seeing as this is not dealing with a specific dispute between a member and the mod team, there is nothing here for the ombudsman to mediate.

I think this belongs in the mod feedback section.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

i have to agree with JT, unfortunatly Tetris you just proved it right there, with your posts, and the sad thing is you were doing so good! like i don't understand i was just talking highly about you, how you were a fair mod and i respected what you were doing, there are few i do respect few i find fair you WERE one of them, but with rescent events you've changed into just like the rest, SS is another good man he is a fair mod, Deni has never in my opinion done anything wrong, and Universe, even though i hate her sometimes she has given me chance after chance to change... those are the few the proud and the only mods that are fair in my book, no offense to some i have never delt with so don't take it offensive if i did not mention you, but to be honest... Mods treat users like crap now... they slander and bring us down... when is enough enough... it is Admins job to stop this... so please someone step up and do something...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:If I may, please post said posts or actions taken by said mod, along with proof backing your claims.

Making wild accusations gets us no where, so lets get the facts first before we start jumping on the band wagon Clarkey.

I'd prefer it if you do not personally bring me in to this issue if it has nothing to do with me.
It is about the Mods, you bringing my name in it is a clear attempt to flaim this thread.

Ombudsman i hope you see where i am coming from.
Image ImageImageImage
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

The Doctor wrote:Seeing as this is not dealing with a specific dispute between a member and the mod team, there is nothing here for the ombudsman to mediate.

what he said, moved to the forum discussion section a mod there will designate it to the propper section.

ombudsman topics are about a specific dispute and not a general one. if you have complaints about moderators wich you want to bring to the admins atention then i suggest you contact admin earandil who is responsible for the moderators on this forum
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

zeekomkommer wrote:ombudsman topics are about a specific dispute and not a general one.

Bull **Filtered**, but all things considered, continue as you are.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

zeekomkommer wrote:
The Doctor wrote:Seeing as this is not dealing with a specific dispute between a member and the mod team, there is nothing here for the ombudsman to mediate.

what he said, moved to the forum discussion section a mod there will designate it to the propper section.

ombudsman topics are about a specific dispute and not a general one. if you have complaints about moderators wich you want to bring to the admins atention then i suggest you contact admin earandil who is responsible for the moderators on this forum

As far as I am aware, the 3 admin system with admins having different roles has been changed.

There is no separate communications, players and mod admin anymore as every admin fills in every role.

That is the reason that we went back from a 3 + 1 admin system to a 2 + 1 with the +1 being the tech Admin Baszy

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Good thread. Very true and valid. :-k
Also; deni is right, there's no separation between the admins, save perhaps the resident geek from Hungary. *grin*
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

It's very easy to make generalized statements that the mods are biased or not modding well.

It's harder to provide a few examples of what you mean & back up what you're saying.

As to your question regarding new mods, we don't just let them run amock from day 1, if that's what you're thinking :razz: Their sectional gm works closely with them to look at each rule and keep them on the right track.

Yet another topic that would no doubt have been solved more easily by pm to their sectional gm or admin..

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:I never directly involved you, just as I explained to JT, its about making wild accusations about mods without any justification with sound evidence. Stop thinking everything I say directly involves you Clarkey.

The last thing you said did directly involve me cause you said my damn name.
There was no need to drag my name in to the thread, you could have easily said the same thing without mentioning me.

Leave me alone and stop putting my name in threads where it is not needed.
Image ImageImageImage
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

to ad:

JT, if you can come with clear examples that prove what you claim then you can bring this to the ombudsman office and then me and jim will bring it up with the admins. (or you can take it to the admins yourself)

but i do sugest you talk with the moderators in question first to settle things :)
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Dean Winchester wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:I never directly involved you, just as I explained to JT, its about making wild accusations about mods without any justification with sound evidence. Stop thinking everything I say directly involves you Clarkey.

There was no need to drag my name in to the thread, you could have easily said the same thing without mentioning me.

Just to point out, Tetris could have made the connection to you as if i'm not mistaken, you had a thread here called 'unfair modding'. This thread is called, Unfair modding part 2. It's not really that much of a stretch...
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Duderanch wrote:
Dean Winchester wrote:

Just to point out, Tetris could have made the connection to you as if i'm not mistaken, you had a thread here called 'unfair modding'. This thread is called, Unfair modding part 2. It's not really that much of a stretch...

I'd also just like to point out, seeing as you were allowed to as well, that although i made a thread called Unfair Modding which you suggest tetris may have used to make the connection to me, he was referring to people making wild accusations, however my Unfair Modding thread was about Tetris abusing his powers to dump any posts that i made. So that makes it a failed connection. I still stand by the fact that there was absolutely no need for Tetris to mention me in this thread. Thank you.
Image ImageImageImage
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Stop. Next off-topic post gets a warning.

~Empy

-----

To the topic at hand... as has been said a few times already. Either get some evidence and name people or this thread is pointless. For the record I think you're wrong and probably won't find any evidence, but to each their own...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”