SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL 2010

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL 2010

Out of the ashes of the forgotten, from the spoils of war the SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL once broken and abandoned has been remade.

The council which consist of nine members And thier queens. The System Lord and his queen will be 2 voices but will count as 1 seat.

Semper
Harchester / Femme Fatale
Jedi~Tank / Jockprincess
~Lord Baal~ / Quetesh
Odji Nsu / Usha Lamia
Scarface
Zodi4c
Earendil / Kaerianae
Locke

With the return of the System Lords, all Goa'uld Empires will have to submit to the might of the powerful nine. Those who oppose us shall suffer the same demise as all others in history past.

We are the Supreme Rulers of the galaxies and beyond.
Bow to the might of the Supreme Nine.

Jedi~Tank
Lord of Systems
Last edited by jedi~tank on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL 2010

all who wish to prove their worth to gain a seat onto the System Lord Council please contact

Harchester
Jedi~Tank

we will forward your name to the list of many and the Supreme Lords will vote on each of you to see who gets the seat that is fought so hard for

Bow before the GODs or feel the strength of your GODs

Harchester - System Lord Council
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
jockprincess
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: System Lord
ID: 9366

i humbly sit beside my king on this great council anyone comes in hostile actions against my king will have to come through me 1st :sge :sge :sge
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

ummm get with the times guys Na'vi is the way to go! omg i'm so waiting for my yelling!!! :) lol good luck to all the applicants of this ;) you'll be with Legends!!! some might even say gods!!! :lol:
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History

RoKeT wrote:ummm get with the times guys Na'vi is the way to go! omg i'm so waiting for my yelling!!! :) lol good luck to all the applicants of this ;) you'll be with Legends!!! some might even say gods!!! :lol:

Your still a slave to the GODs..this new race you speak of Na'vi if you stand in the way of the System Lords you will become extinct
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

i won't spam in here because i have to much respect for JT, and JP but all i have to say to you mr. is bring it ;) lol :) :) :)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Perhaps your council would benifit from one of the oldest Goa'uld's in SGW. I've seen every empire the System Lords have ever created, including the first SLA. Not of note, save for the fact they opposed the Tauri and other..lesser races.

In short, I submit myself and my wisdom of the ages to the System Lords and would request a seat on the council.
Death is the Road to Awe

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

What hast thou to offer the council? And what credentials can you provide?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
odji nsu
Forum Expert

Bow to the Your Gods MAwahahahaha

I am honored
Ra
Sun God

Jedi~Tank wrote:What hast thou to offer the council? And what credentials can you provide?

Referring to my constant wars against the lesser races for the past say..four and a half years? Perhaps founding the first System Lord Alliance and then bringing my war against the Ancients and other so called "advanced" races.

I'd say I've done quite a bit for the good of the Goa'uld, so much to be named to the original Great Goa'uld List that was lost..

Edit..

Oh and I was also apart of the Aeon Kings and at one time the 2ic of Alpha. Other than that I've been only apart of SLA during 05, shortly after I started in August..March..ish of 05.
Last edited by Ra on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death is the Road to Awe

odji nsu
Forum Expert

JT and Harch should a candidate have to prove his worthiness in battle
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Sun God Ra wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:What hast thou to offer the council? And what credentials can you provide?

Referring to my constant wars against the lesser races for the past say..four and a half years? Perhaps founding the first System Lord Alliance and then bringing my war against the Ancients and other so called "advanced" races.

I'd say I've done quite a bit for the good of the Goa'uld, so much to be named to the original Great Goa'uld List that was lost..

Edit..

Oh and I was also apart of the Aeon Kings and at one time the 2ic of Alpha. Other than that I've been only apart of SLA during 05, shortly after I started in August..March..ish of 05.

Previous ingame names if any?

Deni
Ra
Sun God

I've only ever been known as Ra, save this moment..due to a lack of name changes. Something I shall rectify come Monday..
Death is the Road to Awe

harchester
Forum History

odji nsu wrote:JT and Harch should a candidate have to prove his worthiness in battle

i agree Lord Odji

Sun God Ra some of the council arent sure of your worthyness
you are asked to select your opponent from the council

Harchester
Jedi~Tank
Semper
Odji Nsu
or if you cant hand us

challange one of the queens

the battle will last for 24 hours and afterwards once you have proven yourself you will be given the verdict to be on the council
Last edited by harchester on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Agreed, perhaps a battle with Odji would reveal more than just battle worthiness.

Deni

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”