Legendary Apophis wrote:
Radiance wrote:*dances out of sight of the council, dressed like a jester*
*monitors council*

Great council. Good council.
*king looks down*
*steals king's thorny crown*
*skips off, crown dangling from her belt*
*tosses holy handgrenade behind her back and into the council room*

Lol, laid low and listless last Lords lay.

Have fun, Syssitem lords.

Tok'ra 2.0 remixed with smurfs?
More races trying to oppose mightyness of System Lords and Goa'ulds and failing so far. :-D (SLs are still rank 1 race..)

Radiance wrote:Have fun, Syssitem lords.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=139020&

Tsk tsk. [-X

LA you talk lots :-$

Like your race does, in other races forums. :-$
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Re: SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL 2010

waiting for you to stop us oh wait wont ever happen :roll:
Spoiler
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Di'bro, das weiafei, doo'wa

[spoiler]Bow, The Gods are here..[/spoiler]
Last edited by Zod14c on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

moses of romania wrote:waiting for you to stop us oh wait wont ever happen :roll:

That reminds me of the Tauri/Tollan invading of System Lord forums.
In the end they stopped this invading because they weren't welcome..
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
moses
Forum Zombie

Zod14c wrote:Di'bro, das weiafei, doo'wa

you are not gods i do not welcome you :-D

Legendary Apophis wrote:
moses of romania wrote:waiting for you to stop us oh wait wont ever happen :roll:

I feel verry welcome actualy every time i post i get welcome with open arms :smt047

Much love
Harch / JT will be back monday to see what i can muster outa ur followers :roll:
Last edited by moses on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

moses of romania wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

I feel verry welcome actualy every time i post i get welcome with open arms :smt047

We always have a symbiote in one hand to put it in your neck!
Why would you be welcomed with open arms otherwise than for that? ;)
Spoiler

Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
moses of romania wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

U did not get joke OPEN arms as in weopons ready in the open to fire :smt115
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

moses of romania wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
moses of romania wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

U did not get joke OPEN arms as in weopons ready in the open to fire :smt115

My "open arms" kind is more useful, it turns your lot into more hosts for our many symbiotes! :sge
Spoiler

Spoiler
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

laughable. Just laughable. *looks at council members list* :sge

~Lord Baal~ :lol:

he's been doing NOTHING for like a year or even more in earth standard time. he conquered nothing, he enslaved noone, probably he even lost worshippers. He's just relying on his good terms with Willy and other great warriors and System Lords. But he himself achieved nothing worth mentioning. Why is someone like him on the council?

Eärendil ... he earned a lot of respect from me a long time ago ... but since then he just was a big mouth and proved nothing. He feels so big and strong and nevertheless does nothing worth mentioning. He's just a facade trying to impress others with illusions. Oh yea, he became admin ... what a great achievement, he should rule all System Lords .... :roll:

There are 1-2 more members on this council who would deserve a similar description, but I know much less about them then about Eärendil and Baal, so I rather focused on these two. (I guess those I know just a little bit better, e.g. have been in the same alliance with them or have been fighting them will know that I respect their council chairs)
System Lords like Hookoo, Maha Vishnu or me would be a much better replacement for Baal or Eärendil anytime.

I am sure I will focus the rage of Eärendil and Baal on me with this post, but as I said they should be replaced. I challenge the both of you. 1 on 1 or the two of you against me alone at once. I don't care, in the end you'll have to bow to me anyway.
Approach me for terms, if you need them. I'd say everything except outside help is allowed oh and a 50-100 bil deff per log in would be nice, but we can agree on more terms if you fear loosing your planets or something.

- Reschef :sge
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Reschef wrote:laughable. Just laughable. *looks at council members list* :sge

he's been doing NOTHING for like a year or even more in earth standard time. he conquered nothing, he enslaved noone, probably he even lost worshippers. He's just relying on his good terms with Willy and other great warriors and System Lords. But he himself achieved nothing worth mentioning. Why is someone like him on the council?

Eärendil ... he earned a lot of respect from me a long time ago ... but since then he just was a big mouth and proved nothing. He feels so big and strong and nevertheless does nothing worth mentioning. He's just a facade trying to impress others with illusions. Oh yea, he became admin ... what a great achievement, he should rule all System Lords .... :roll:

There are 1-2 more members on this council who would deserve a similar description, but I know much less about them then about Eärendil and Baal, so I rather focused on these two. (I guess those I know just a little bit better, e.g. have been in the same alliance with them or have been fighting them will know that I respect their council chairs)
System Lords like Hookoo, Maha Vishnu or me would be a much better replacement for Baal or Eärendil anytime.

I am sure I will focus the rage of Eärendil and Baal on me with this post, but as I said they should be replaced. I challenge the both of you. 1 on 1 or the two of you against me alone at once. I don't care, in the end you'll have to bow to me anyway.
Approach me for terms, if you need them. I'd say everything except outside help is allowed oh and a 50-100 bil deff per log in would be nice, but we can agree on more terms if you fear loosing your planets or something.

If any of that essay was aimed at me. I will have no hesitation in confirming my status as a true System lord, with this 1v1 you speak about.

Slander of the Gods will not be tolerated!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

WHAT INSILIENCE IS THIS!!!! Earendil and Baal have been challenged.....What say the 2 of you?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Zod14c wrote:
Reschef wrote:laughable. Just laughable. *looks at council members list* :sge

If any of that essay was aimed at me. I will have no hesitation in confirming my status as a true System lord, with this 1v1 you speak about.

Slander of the Gods will not be tolerated!

Slandering of such GODs will NOT be tolerated each member of this council was choosen if you feel like you want to fight for a place then ill keep you in mind for when we need another council member

Baal would smash you

but if you feel Baal is too weak for the council why dont you fight me for your place lets see how long you last :twisted:
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
odji nsu
Forum Expert

I see it as a challenge, And I say it should be settled as True system lords do In the battle feild
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

somoene wrote:ol you really made ODJI and his little sidewalk gang of noob friends really mad back when i was In GE. im a big fan of your work and would like to be your friend XD.

lol message me back XD

Oh yeah, I so should repeat that. :lol:

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

harchester wrote:Scarface
Zodi4c
Earindil
Locke

on Vote of the council these members have been voted onto the council they have proved to be skilled fighters in battle and are worthy of the title and membership to be on the System Lord Council

Harchester - System Lord Council

*stirs from his slumber and encroaches upon the System Lords discussions*

What vote was this? I was privvy to no such vote or discussion. What do these lords amongst others have to offer? Where as my history and my dark presence speaks for itself and the military might of Lord Tank and Harchester speaks for them, I missed the memo on the above.

*turns head with venomous glare in his eyes*

I don't recognise Scarface, Earindil, ~Lord Baal~ and Zodiac on the council, not until their applications have been discussed with myself. Better council members exist. Of that.... I am sure and if you want the entry into the hall you'll do it by the book.

*eyes flash*
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”