I actually succeeded with a NY resolution...

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

I actually succeeded with a NY resolution...

I kept 2 actually. The first was to quit this godforsaken game once and for all, and the second was to start getting fit. One indirectly led to another by allowing me to go bike riding with my baby cousins this morning instead of worrying about banking or farming or all the general crap that goes on here.

I have one little bugger to thank first up. InTuItIoN, who was the catalyst. When massing him back on ascended I blew up 2billion planets in 2 minutes and felt nothing. No joy, no revenge, no adrenalin rush nor any satisfaction. I knew it was definately time to go when killing stuff just didn't do it for me anymore.

To all of you whom I have come across in any way shape or form (and there are hundreds) I thank you. Special mention to the Dread Knights (if any of you are still there), my dear friend Meldon, those who got me started in this whole thing and my bro who taught me how to mass back when it was hard but worth doing. And to the Aztecs & Josh who is the best Canadian in the world.

To those who have inspired me, I thank you. To Fremen especially, who I never ceased chasing down on ascended knowing full well I'd never get close. At 1.365 billion I think I got closer to you than anyone else in terms of CER's but that chase is now at an end.

Best of luck to you all, and especially to Ashu who won the excel random number generator coin toss used to decide who got my account. Treat it well.

cheers
Insider
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: I actually succeeded with a NY resolution...

Good luck my friend, maybe we will see you on GW again one day... :)
Bias Admin colour
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I never bother with new years resolutions because why wait for a new year to start changing your life? There's nothing special about new year.

The last time i did it was in 2008 when i decided to join the gym in january, i quit it in May 2008.

Anyway, good luck with your endeavours. I'm sure you'll get fed up with it and will be back.

But take care of yourself.
Image ImageImageImage
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

aren't you the helpful one, Dean?! ](*,)

good luck Insider,
I'm glad to hear that your life is progressing so nicely. :)
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Good luck in your future and the always present annoyance of trying to get fit, 3 seasons of club hockey and I keep getting fatter :lol:

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Dmonix wrote:Good luck in your future and the always present annoyance of trying to get fit, 3 seasons of club hockey and I keep getting fatter :lol:

That's normal for panda's. :-D

Bye , never really knew you / talked to you , I knew you where one of the big shots on ascended tho :smt047

Spoiler
~Invisible fox~
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Invisible Nightmare
Race: T
ID: 0

Have goodluck with rl.. :D
Imagethank you CH!
~CLOUD~ wrote:now now ladies :)
we do have a mind and a heart we just chose not to use them :smt047
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG- TAG
- PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Quitting....”