Question concerning HR vs FUALL thread

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Question concerning HR vs FUALL thread

deni wrote:
This is the GC, and even if some role play is nice, threads are not limited to role play only.

Is there a reason why the old topic has been merged with this one while there were two options in place for this reason entirely. Not everyone wants to read the **Filtered** some people put out, by having two threads it allows those civilized enough to post in a respectable manner to use one while the others use the other, as it is harder to be insulting in role play.

Tekki wrote:While I am sure there is some desire to see the shift back to FUALL versus TTF, at the moment we are still using the existing threads. New creations will either be locked or merged as appropriate.

It is meant to be one war, one thread, not one war multiple threads and while the 'Server War' continues, the existing threads should be used since enough exceptions about the one war, one thread proviso have been made.

The threads are:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=157865 – FUALL versus HR (TTF renamed minus TAF) meant to be Role Play

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=151696 – FUALL versus HR (TTF renamed minus TAF), non role play thread

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=146982 – FUALL versus TAF, general war thread

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=152380 – FUALL versus TTF, discussion thread – non war, more general comments

Surrender threads are currently closed.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: Question concerning HR vs FUALL thread

The reason for the merging of the threads is that only 1 thread per war is allowed in the GC.

If you want an entirely roleplaying thread, then you are free to make one in the role playing section.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Deni, you statement completely contradicts what tekki also said on the matter. Tekki clearly stated that this "server war" is an exception to that rule, but that all talk should be restrcited to the 4 threads.

I'm not a part of HR, but I enjoyed reading the roleplay thread. However the same can't be said for the other one. It seems a shame to deprive the GC of one of the few genuinely interesting to read threads over a technicality such as this, especially when other general mods have stated that thread specifically is only of the few that should be used.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:As of late, its been more of just stat kills than actual role play.

I also beleive this has to do with the most recent change in GC rules as per this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=159134

I cannot comment further on this, as im not a General Mod nor was this discussed with the mods in the mod section, however it may have been discussed at the Admin level.

So, you have a few choices, preferbly in this order:

1. Speak with Deni seeing as she has introduced the new rules
2. Speak with the Ombudsman in private to gather his opinion on this
3. Either make a case with the Ombudsman after speaking to Deni and the Ombudsman in private.
4. Speak with the Admins.

I can help in any way you need it. Just send me a PM and ill do what I can for you.

Stat kills are better then then bickering that goes on in the threads often. By limiting it to stats or posts done in a role play nature, you are able to get rid of most of the crap that happens. I am unsure of why the new rule has come into play, I understand that it helps to alleviate problems coming from multiple threads, however 2 is not much different then 1, especially when half end up posting in each. Is there a reason behind this new rule change that I am unaware of? The two topics were quite different and served different purposes, I'm sure most who have been following them can see how different the tone of conversation in them were. I would hope that those who can comment on it would do so in public, as this rule is not just related to our current thread, but any future threads that may exist.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”