Assassin Order Announcement

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: Assassin Order Announcement

If i actually could bother myself to log in I would happely mass you. Assassins arent a race its a profession. TT if u need some help just lemme know ;)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Benny The G

Tropic Thunder wrote:im 100% innocent.

PAH

you massed us, we'll mass you!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Might I say it's not really the best way to get people off your lot by posting this thread?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

FreeSpirit wrote:If i actually could bother myself to log in I would happely mass you. Assassins arent a race its a profession. TT if u need some help just lemme know ;)

I see you in any of AO's attack logs and ill mass all of OoJ! Period!
Spoiler
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

~Massin4Christ~ wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:If i actually could bother myself to log in I would happely mass you. Assassins arent a race its a profession. TT if u need some help just lemme know ;)

I see you in any of AO's attack logs and ill mass all of OoJ! Period!

So ull mass me and lets see ehm me?

Anyways you claim to be assassins but yet you forget the aspects of an assassin.

- Be unknown
- Strike from the shadows
- Eliminate your target fast and swift

Do not try to rp a proffession without doing the propper researche else rp lovers like me will have a dig at you :D
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

FreeSpirit wrote:
- Be unknown
- Strike from the shadows
- Eliminate your target fast and swift

I do like that saying for now on no Assassin shall be heard of only the most trust worthy players may step forward to us and speak.

also you guys should read my speach while playing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Rqyp-LDCo

sounds really cool.
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

Well, your painting a bullseye with this thread but fair enough it beats your last attempt.

Goodluck to the assasins, but i can see this policy of yours causing you more harm then good.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

why does everyone pick on this poor damn alliance lol they are a nice bunch of guys lol, and tiny in the grand schemes of things can't we just let em go atleast till they are bigger ](*,)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

RoKeT wrote:why does everyone pick on this poor damn alliance lol they are a nice bunch of guys lol, and tiny in the grand schemes of things can't we just let em go atleast till they are bigger ](*,)

it doesnt seem like people are really picking on them but more like there overzealous nature is indirectly putting them in harms way.

For example:
Pooh bear wants honey. Pooh bear climbs a tree which is home to a hive full of the delicious treat. In his hunger he angers the bees and they chase him away and in the end he gets no honey.

When it comes to announcements and posts on the forums its all about HOW you say it.

So for a tip (and its just a tip from how things have gone for me so feel free to disregard at your own discretion) Watch your tone and words. Your announcements general idea is fine. who doesnt want to be picked on you know? but your tone is overly aggressive while your accounts arent. When your surf the forums and see posts like this one look at the setup of the people posting them.

Ill use ricos as an example as i like them lol. There posts are usually cocky, aggressive (hilarious) and always with a fine hint of threat. Why? because they are a war alliance. They are big. They are built. They are ready for ANY conflict.

In comparison you guys have alot of small players. alot that seem to be heading towards ascension. Ascension doesnt always allow you to have ascension stats at your sizes.

Choose your targets and how to interact with them. Yes if Tropic Thunder masses you the natural reaction is to mass back but too be honest if its one target (who wont have much to mass in return) is it worth it to put your entire alliance in harms way rather then just work together to rebuild? Thats why i just suggest that you learn the environment and such before threads like these.

On the end note i see that roket and moses have taken a liking to you. My last suggestion would be to bounce ideas and thoughts off them. they are both strong players and can teach you to be like them.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

yes i agree, but here is wat confuses me... i started out on these forums with a HUGE MOUTH and never once got massed for it, now why is that? why can i start WAY more drama, yet be left alone, same size as them, and even bigger mouth, yet they can not?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

RoKeT wrote:yes i agree, but here is wat confuses me... i started out on these forums with a HUGE MOUTH and never once got massed for it, now why is that? why can i start WAY more drama, yet be left alone, same size as them, and even bigger mouth, yet they can not?

just lucky i suppose? lol

i guess it would have to do with whomever heard your mouth first i guess. I think the main reason they are getting a bigger problem is all the exposure lately. There leaders in vendettas, alliance mergers, the navi vs. assassin thing have multiple threads etc. etc.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

nah it's because i'm loved ;), but seriously lol i feel bad for them, they are a great bunch of people! i don't see why they have such problems!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

RoKeT wrote:yes i agree, but here is wat confuses me... i started out on these forums with a HUGE MOUTH and never once got massed for it, now why is that? why can i start WAY more drama, yet be left alone, same size as them, and even bigger mouth, yet they can not?

Its because you started of with in Expansion and wernt really on the forums so didnt get into trouble. You then started being mouthy in a war with a DDE alliance so people thought "fair play to him for warring DDE, having fun and being mouthy", soon after you joined DDE and were mouthy.

On the other hand this guy has been from alliance to alliance for a while, none particularly massive, has not been seen to get big respect from a big alliance and has start an alliance of his own with other similar players.

Bit of a difference?
Benny The G

Man Called Jim wrote:

Its because you started of with in Expansion and wernt really on the forums so didnt get into trouble. You then started being mouthy in a war with a DDE alliance so people thought "fair play to him for warring DDE, having fun and being mouthy", soon after you joined DDE and were mouthy.

On the other hand this guy has been from alliance to alliance for a while, none particularly massive, has not been seen to get big respect from a big alliance and has start an alliance of his own with other similar players.

Bit of a difference?

guessing alliance hopping is directed at me?

and well... Im trying to find a home :P

TT has been massed and we have come to an agreement... didnt think that would be possible (agreement)

and well. I think I get massed and you dont aswell cos 1 ascension, 20mil army size and mouthy... whereas roket is alot better then that? and I am not threatening at all...

makes you wonder :-k

[spoiler]not![/spoiler]
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

Benny The G wrote:TT has been massed and we have come to an agreement... didnt think that would be possible (agreement)

thats a lie, you guys did NOT mass me.
I cam to an agreement as i took pity on you basically,

lulz?

Return to “Alliance announcements”